Buffy the Troll Slayer

Redwood City, CA

#1 Oct 14, 2013
http://www.santacruz.com/news/2013/09/24/take...

check out comments by L Bandle. Dexter does a poor job of defending TBSC's illegitimacy!
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#2 Oct 14, 2013
Buffy the Troll Slayer wrote:
http://www.santacruz.com/news/ 2013/09/24/take_back_santa_cru z_leader_pulls_no_punches
check out comments by L Bandle. Dexter does a poor job of defending TBSC's illegitimacy!
And you point is???...

Relevant to who?????
ANON

San Jose, CA

#3 Oct 15, 2013
"Those who come out for medical rather than police solutions to social problems created by the illegal status of methedrine, cocaine, heroin, and other drugs are reportedly removed from their website and discussions. The futile enforcement of these laws, of course, funds police departments nationwide and gives politicians a boogeyman to intimidate and coopt politicians. The toll in ruined lives and wasted money is immense here—yet that is one of their main “law and order” selling points." -Robert Norse

Preach it master Norse!
Pud

Summerville, SC

#4 Oct 15, 2013
ANON wrote:
"Those who come out for medical rather than police solutions to social problems created by the illegal status of methedrine, cocaine, heroin, and other drugs are reportedly removed from their website and discussions. The futile enforcement of these laws, of course, funds police departments nationwide and gives politicians a boogeyman to intimidate and coopt politicians. The toll in ruined lives and wasted money is immense here—yet that is one of their main “law and order” selling points." -Robert Norse
Preach it master Norse!
Still blowing out the tires on your mobility scooter, FAT PAT?
Pud

Summerville, SC

#5 Oct 15, 2013
Pud wrote:
<quoted text>
Still blowing out the tires on your mobility scooter, FAT PAT?
P.S. TBSC has no need to defend itself. It has 50X more public support than Cheapskate Norse or the delusional Brent have ever achieved. The people spoke when they elected the city council to crackdown on the bums.
Marlon Brando

Santa Cruz, CA

#6 Oct 15, 2013
Pud wrote:
<quoted text>
P.S. TBSC has no need to defend itself. It has 50X more public support than Cheapskate Norse or the delusional Brent have ever achieved. The people spoke when they elected the city council to crackdown on the bums.
No Puddles, it has the support of people 's pets, dead people, and meth-surfers-losers like you.
Tommy A

Santa Cruz, CA

#7 Oct 15, 2013
Mari Wed, Sep 25, 2013 - 10:02 am
Go TBSC!!! You are doing great things for our community and I support you 100%!

- See more at: http://www.santacruz.com/news/2013/09/24/take...

Could this be criminal VP of JSCo Mari Tustin, thanking TBSC for helping her keep the four drug dealers, a murderer, and the dangerous criminal drunks, drug addicts subsidized in her low income housing?

You go Mari Tustin. Keep supporting the criminals that can raise $25,000 cash for a bond on their bail of $250,000 for the arrest of trying to run over a rival gang-banger on a bike with their car.

We need more managements firms like yours to keep the police busy and neighborhoods in danger. Good thing you have city ties and are on SC planning commission board.

Does Carl's spirit haunt you? You should be jail for enabling a murder and keeping murderers housed.
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#8 Oct 15, 2013
Tommy A wrote:
Mari Wed, Sep 25, 2013 - 10:02 am
Go TBSC!!! You are doing great things for our community and I support you 100%!
- See more at: http://www.santacruz.com/news/2013/09/24/take...
Could this be criminal VP of JSCo Mari Tustin, thanking TBSC for helping her keep the four drug dealers, a murderer, and the dangerous criminal drunks, drug addicts subsidized in her low income housing?
You go Mari Tustin. Keep supporting the criminals that can raise $25,000 cash for a bond on their bail of $250,000 for the arrest of trying to run over a rival gang-banger on a bike with their car.
We need more managements firms like yours to keep the police busy and neighborhoods in danger. Good thing you have city ties and are on SC planning commission board.
Does Carl's spirit haunt you? You should be jail for enabling a murder and keeping murderers housed.
You forgot to thank her for booting out the worst one of all: John E. Colby, the stalker that threatened to "Go Postal"!!!!
Tommy A

Santa Cruz, CA

#9 Oct 15, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just thankful she hasn't booted the real criminals like your meth dealer and your skank DUI girlfriend.

Has she put you on the wait list yet. She likes to fill her properties with scum and criminals. You would fit in great with all the other drug addicts and drunks.

I can see it DBS moves to MGA: another welfare leech gets subsidized!

I could get you in I'm a director at HUD ;-0
Wrong

Santa Cruz, CA

#10 Oct 15, 2013
Tommy A wrote:
I could get you in I'm a director at HUD ;-0
No, Pat, you most definitely are not.
Pat the Hippo crit

Santa Cruz, CA

#11 Oct 15, 2013
Tommy A wrote:
Patsy, Does YOUR mom's spirit still haunt you?

I take that as a YES.
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#12 Oct 15, 2013
Tommy A wrote:
<quoted text>

I can see it DBS moves to MGA: a
Sure thing Lardass.

Why would I want to move into a section-8 ghetto, if my house in is paid for?

AND that would mean leeching from the Taxpayers, like YOU!!

I have never taken a single penny from public assistance.
ANON

Brentwood, CA

#13 Oct 16, 2013
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this place is fun. Nothing like pouring gas on a fire.
Pud

Vidalia, GA

#14 Oct 16, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing Lardass.
Why would I want to move into a section-8 ghetto, if my house in is paid for?
AND that would mean leeching from the Taxpayers, like YOU!!
I have never taken a single penny from public assistance.
Sounds like John really misses MGA. It's funny while he lived there all he did was bitch about it! Oh well that's Johnny no brain no game!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HUFF ignores SCPD request (Sep '13) 27 min Bixofodulia 15
Intermediate Accounting 15th ed by Kieso 1 hr g 8
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr Cali Girl 2014 200,963
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 4 hr Los Angeles 2,266
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 4 hr Los Angeles 15,996
John Colby is NOT Paul Mendoza on Indycrap and ... 5 hr DBS 5
Take Back Santa Cruz/Greiner Archive (Sep '13) 6 hr DBS 681
For good laugh 6 hr DBS 97
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Santa Cruz County was issued at September 17 at 5:50PM PDT

•••
•••
Santa Cruz Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Santa Cruz Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE