Colby's Eviction Notice: An Ugly Read...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Another MGA Resident

Santa Cruz, CA

#26 Sep 15, 2013
Mephd wrote:
Here's a good one from the past:
" Come and Get Them wrote:
Four dangerous "Meth-Tweakers" ready for busting, dealer quantities on board.
90 Grandview ST, C101 and G204
Get them out of our neighborhood!
Woke up this morning and realized Tania, Craig, Robin, and John are still here and allowed to keep tweaking at taxpayers' expense. Isn't it great that working Americans are subsidizing these druggie's "vacation style" lives.
The management won't evict them. Then again the management didn't make the park safe for Carl Reimer and his friends either. They don't want to spend the $3000 an apartment it will take to evict these tweakers. Their profits are wotrth more than the neighborhood's safety!"
Link:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Isn't the current troll complaining about people posting personal information like addresses on Topix? Hypocritical Troll, take a dose of some reality fool.
Interesting....
Evict the LOON

San Francisco, CA

#30 Sep 17, 2013
In two more days...
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#31 Sep 18, 2013
John's "Big Day" in 44 hours.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to...
DBS

Santa Clara, CA

#32 Sep 21, 2013
How's the job search going John?

don't forget to write on your application that you've just been evicted for threatening to "Go Postal", and that you haven't worked since getting fired in 1992!!!!
Here is the proof John

Santa Clara, CA

#33 Sep 22, 2013
WooF wrote:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-27u9 wCjp-Rk/Uf-ZNs3NfdI/AAAAAAAAY1 o/LhWKcPHAVCI/s640/1.jpg
https://lh3.ggpht.com/--EYxj5NNPp8/Uf-ZU_uwnS...
https://lh3.ggpht.com/-4aXXfyL1FxA/Uf-ZU0GZu5...
https://lh3.ggpht.com/-ALfbNNgRFpE/Uf-ZU1Zk4u...
https://lh3.ggpht.com/-_fsqsLn8HxY/Uf-ZVNcHlM...
Everything John has ever accused his critics of he's done in spades. Not surprising after all the slanderous and lying posts he created to go after people who only existed in online forums.
Having him go into the MGA office with a backpack and threaten to "Go postal" was way out of line. In real life he is worse to real people than he is to his make-believe critics in this forum. Can you think of anyone who'd rent to this whackjob?
Fail again LOON!!!!
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#34 Oct 2, 2013
Hey John, did you move into your "Luxury Hunting Cabin" yet?

Maybe someday you could "HUNT" for a job?
HEY JOHN

San Jose, CA

#35 Nov 11, 2013
WooF wrote:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-27u9 wCjp-Rk/Uf-ZNs3NfdI/AAAAAAAAY1 o/LhWKcPHAVCI/s640/1.jpg
https://lh3.ggpht.com/--EYxj5NNPp8/Uf-ZU_uwnS...
https://lh3.ggpht.com/-4aXXfyL1FxA/Uf-ZU0GZu5...
https://lh3.ggpht.com/-ALfbNNgRFpE/Uf-ZU1Zk4u...
https://lh3.ggpht.com/-_fsqsLn8HxY/Uf-ZVNcHlM...
Everything John has ever accused his critics of he's done in spades. Not surprising after all the slanderous and lying posts he created to go after people who only existed in online forums.
Having him go into the MGA office with a backpack and threaten to "Go postal" was way out of line. In real life he is worse to real people than he is to his make-believe critics in this forum. Can you think of anyone who'd rent to this whackjob?
what about THIS??????
DBS

Santa Clara, CA

#36 Nov 13, 2013
Hey John, did you read about the other two "Cohens" that got evicted?

Are they "Jewish Royalty" like you claim to be under the Sockpuppet "John Cohen"?

They complained about imaginary Methcookers too!!

They're both in Jail for shooting the Property manager!
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#37 Nov 25, 2013
Remember these posts, John?
DBS

Santa Clara, CA

#38 Dec 1, 2013
Hey John, I thought you said you didn't get evicted?
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#39 Dec 2, 2013
Gotta love it!!

Colby is blithering on the Sentinel that he wasn't evicted, because "Termination of Tenancy" ISN'T getting "Evicted"!!!

Sure thing whackjob, and FAT Pat ISN'T FAT, because she's Morbidly Obese!!!
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#40 Dec 2, 2013
DBS wrote:
Gotta love it!!
Colby is blithering on the Sentinel that he wasn't evicted, because "Termination of Tenancy" ISN'T getting "Evicted"!!!
Sure thing whackjob, and FAT Pat ISN'T FAT, because she's Morbidly Obese!!!
How about providing a link, please (or at least an article title.
DBS

San Francisco, CA

#41 Dec 2, 2013
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
How about providing a link, please (or at least an article title.
Look for the article re: John Mcaffee and Stalking. I'm not sure how to post the link. Cheers, D.
link master

Santa Cruz, CA

#42 Dec 2, 2013
Rawwk

Brisbane, CA

#43 Dec 2, 2013
Rawwk! Wherever Colby posts, he gets slammed. What a crazy POS! Rawwk!!
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#44 Dec 2, 2013
Thank you DBS for the article title and link master for the actual link.
Kai

Santa Cruz, CA

#45 Dec 2, 2013
It's cute that he thinks people are obsessed with him. They're sick of his rants and are forced to heckle him because he doesn't know when to quit.

If this hayward/san leandro troll isn't him, does it really matter to anyone? Naturally, people are categorized by others because it's part of judging someone. In this case that troll is in the same category as John. It doesn't matter, in the least bit, if it's the same person or not, it's the same behavior.

Keep calling the troll John though, it's entertaining.

Thanks guys, see you at the next *cough* Parents Meeting at the Crows Nest. Where we laugh over beers about stories on Topix and this troll named John.
The Truth Hurts

Santa Cruz, CA

#46 Dec 2, 2013
The troll is John.
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#47 Dec 6, 2013
How's the job search going John?

Did you EARN a single penny in all of 2013?
John E Colby

San Rafael, CA

#48 Dec 6, 2013
DBS wrote:
How's the job search going John?
Did you EARN a single penny in all of 2013?
I donated my entire net worth to IndyBay last month to help keep the propaganda flowing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teens protest legislation (Mar '06) Sun Indo frank 213
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Sep 23 Anaheim 4,834
News Three sea otters that washed up on California's... Sep 22 Horrified 4
News Pet Boulder Creek boar slain, distraught owner ... (Jul '09) Sep 21 Chris thief twee... 72
News Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) Sep 20 Radio Free Idaho 474
DBS Lost (Jul '12) Sep 18 EVICTED AGAIN 98
News Occupancy drops to 89 percent at large rental c... (Jul '10) Sep 16 Nicola 35

Santa Cruz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages