United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Come mid-September John Colby will be given a self-paid camping trip to Pogonip!
This trip was made possible through the generosity of the JS Co. and his neighbors who are high-fiving themselves in delight at John's good fortune!
DBS

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Did the "Big win" come from the BJ/UCSC failure playbook?
Reality Check

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Dave Beebe trolls the topix forum and calls women "BJ"
He's Vice President of Product Marketing at Mobeam
Email Mobeam and complain about him!

mobeam dot com

Tell them what you think about their VP calling women "BJ" and other people "fat" on topix....Should their VP of marketing be doing this?

Dave Beebe

Read the tirade he goes on when the woman they bully asks them to stop.....he repeatedly calls her "BJ" after she tells them to stop.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/west-whittier...

She told him:

"REMINDER TO DONNY B: I've asked you before and I am now asking again. Please do not call me "BJ". I use my real name for a reason. I am responsible for everything I say and do. Please stop.

I find it offensive and purposely disrespectful. I work as a local teacher, and my students may read these posts. They may mimic your language or find it funny to call me "BJ" in class. Indeed it has happened already, and I have dealt with it by asking them to stop. MY students cease upon my first request.

YOU however, in some kind of 5th grade, pottie humoresque fashion, continue to call me "BJ" again and again and again. Perhaps you get some perverse pleasure in doing so? But obviously your are rude and crude and don't have a REAL response to my points.

Most likely you are trying to make this forum hostile to any woman who comes in here and dares to speak an opinion different than yours. Making fun of my body, or using sexual entendre's when they are totally out of place, is a sure clue.

It's also bullying behavior. So. I ask again. Please call me Becky, or Ms. Johnson, or even Becky J."

Past Work: Ecrio, Director of Product Marketing, which is an investor for his current firm, Mobeam, maker of the Samsung product

facebook dot com slash dave.beebe3

David Beebe was born in 1959. David currently lives in Santa Cruz, California. Before that, he lived in Clayton, IL from 1987 to 1990. Before that, he lived in Bowling Green, KY from 1999 to 2005. David Beebe attended Soquel High School in Soquel, CA and graduated class of 1977. After high school, he went to Santa Clara University in Santa Clara, CA. he attended college from 1977 to 1981. He majored in English Language and Literature.

Places Lived: Clayton, IL, Bowling Green, KY,
High School: Soquel High School — Class of 1977
College: Santa Clara University, CA.
Work: Ecrio, Director of Product Marketing

Dave joins mobeam as Vice President of Product Marketing from Ecrio, where he spent three years as Director of Product Marketing. At Ecrio, Dave helped productize the mobeam technology, including early product definition, design, development and market trial. Prior to Ecrio, Dave served as Senior Product Marketing Manager at FusionOne, and was instrumental in the successful launch of the company’s Backup Assistant service with Verizon Wireless. He previously held marketing positions with industry innovators such as Borland, Symantec and Live Picture.

With Mobeam's and SavingStar's new OmniBeam mobile application, scanning mobile coupons has never been easier!

Available exclusively on the Samsung Galaxy S4, OmniBeam allows you to use coupons, loyalty programs and gift cards, right from your smartphone at over 24,000 locations!
DBS

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
Dave Beebe trolls the topix forum and calls women "BJ"
He's Vice President of Product Marketing at Mobeam
Email Mobeam and complain about him!
mobeam dot com
Tell them what you think about their VP calling women "BJ" and other people "fat" on topix....Should their VP of marketing be doing this?
Dave Beebe
Read the tirade he goes on when the woman they bully asks them to stop.....he repeatedly calls her "BJ" after she tells them to stop.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/west-whittier...
She told him:
"REMINDER TO DONNY B: I've asked you before and I am now asking again. Please do not call me "BJ". I use my real name for a reason. I am responsible for everything I say and do. Please stop.
I find it offensive and purposely disrespectful. I work as a local teacher, and my students may read these posts. They may mimic your language or find it funny to call me "BJ" in class. Indeed it has happened already, and I have dealt with it by asking them to stop. MY students cease upon my first request.
YOU however, in some kind of 5th grade, pottie humoresque fashion, continue to call me "BJ" again and again and again. Perhaps you get some perverse pleasure in doing so? But obviously your are rude and crude and don't have a REAL response to my points.
Most likely you are trying to make this forum hostile to any woman who comes in here and dares to speak an opinion different than yours. Making fun of my body, or using sexual entendre's when they are totally out of place, is a sure clue.
It's also bullying behavior. So. I ask again. Please call me Becky, or Ms. Johnson, or even Becky J."
Past Work: Ecrio, Director of Product Marketing, which is an investor for his current firm, Mobeam, maker of the Samsung product
facebook dot com slash dave.beebe3
David Beebe was born in 1959. David currently lives in Santa Cruz, California. Before that, he lived in Clayton, IL from 1987 to 1990. Before that, he lived in Bowling Green, KY from 1999 to 2005. David Beebe attended Soquel High School in Soquel, CA and graduated class of 1977. After high school, he went to Santa Clara University in Santa Clara, CA. he attended college from 1977 to 1981. He majored in English Language and Literature.
Places Lived: Clayton, IL, Bowling Green, KY,
High School: Soquel High School — Class of 1977
College: Santa Clara University, CA.
Work: Ecrio, Director of Product Marketing
Dave joins mobeam as Vice President of Product Marketing from Ecrio, where he spent three years as Director of Product Marketing. At Ecrio, Dave helped productize the mobeam technology, including early product definition, design, development and market trial. Prior to Ecrio, Dave served as Senior Product Marketing Manager at FusionOne, and was instrumental in the successful launch of the company’s Backup Assistant service with Verizon Wireless. He previously held marketing positions with industry innovators such as Borland, Symantec and Live Picture.
With Mobeam's and SavingStar's new OmniBeam mobile application, scanning mobile coupons has never been easier!
Available exclusively on the Samsung Galaxy S4, OmniBeam allows you to use coupons, loyalty programs and gift cards, right from your smartphone at over 24,000 locations!
and the trainwreck just keeps getting worse...
Reality Check

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Son and daughter in-law: Ben and Tarin Beebe
WooF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
With luck there are no power outlets in Pogonip. However there are plenty of fauna that will will eat geriatric therapy cats... WOOF!
INBG

Aptos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

WooF wrote:
<quoted text>
With luck there are no power outlets in Pogonip. However there are plenty of fauna that will will eat geriatric therapy cats... WOOF!
The 7-11 on swift has free open WIFI. He can lurk the lot. The internet neck beard guild will at the very least provide Mr. Colber a used cell phone with wifi and solar charger. JUST SO YOU STILL GET TROLLED. Plus -I- will still be a trolling but I DO hope JonColbycheese will still joining me.
quien sabe

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

INBG wrote:
<quoted text>
The 7-11 on swift has free open WIFI. He can lurk the lot.

That's simply not going to happen given the nature of the current lot-lurkers. Violent vagrants, speed dealers, gangbangers and general low-lifes are like kryptonite to John; he has often expressed his disdain (or pervasive obsession when it concerns meth users/dealers) for such types before.
Loon A Tic

Salida, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

65 days and you're to your grand adventure, John. Make sure to bring your pillow--you do like playing bite the pillow? It's very popular in Pogonip.
Reality Check

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

John Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
Son and daughter in-law: Ben and Tarin Beebe
Ok, now THAT is some creepy stalking. Posting the family members of some random person you decide is posting here? Sick and wrong.
WooF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, now THAT is some creepy stalking. Posting the family members of some random person you decide is posting here? Sick and wrong.
Yep, you can sure see why MGA finally evicted John Colby, soon to be evicted, section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.

John, in a current Topix thread was voted less in touch with reality than a box of rocks by a 6-1 margin.

I'll bet that in Pogonip they're not looking to forward to seeing him either.
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you prefer Donny B posting the names of Colby's relatives?

Is anything about you REAL at all?
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are his facebook friends.

Randy Delucchi
Mark Rubin
SC Sentinel
Allison Niday
Lisa Nielsen
Mark Andrews VP - Business Development at SoftVision
Ray Love
Ron Gastrock
Jennifer Beebe
Christopher Sellers - Works at Mobeam
Rao Gobburu
Erin Jennings
Kaleem Mohammed
Eric Bloom - Mobile Marketing Consultant at Mobile Marcom
Chris Hoch
Richard Onyon
Mayank Bhatnagar
Kevin Michael Kennedy
Seenu Upadhya
Gina Luberto
Lina Martin
Brandon Huff - Vice President, Yahoo Commerce at Yahoo!
Dan Kihanya - New Venture Advisor at Harlequin Hawk Company
Kawan Thakur
Kendriya Vidyalaya Tirupati
Greg Pinter
Jason Burns
Andrew Hogg
Bryan Taketa
Liz Mitchell
Patrick Grady
Alexander Tsarkov
Nobuharu Kumagai
Liam Stannard
Todd Ridgway - Solutions Engineer at NTT America
Mark Zhao
Tushar Atre
Larry Loper
Chris Towner - EA at MoBeam, Inc
Walter Stauss
John Craig
Rob Garner
Peter Myakoshin - Project Manager at ExSeT EE
Lynn Beebe
Michelle Parodi Knight
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing random about Dave Beebe.

He is one of your cyber stalking gang.

“Facile Largire de Alieno”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are his facebook friends.
Randy Delucchi
Mark Rubin
SC Sentinel
Allison Niday
Lisa Nielsen
Mark Andrews VP - Business Development at SoftVision
Ray Love
Ron Gastrock
Jennifer Beebe
Christopher Sellers - Works at Mobeam
Rao Gobburu
Erin Jennings
Kaleem Mohammed
Eric Bloom - Mobile Marketing Consultant at Mobile Marcom
Chris Hoch
Richard Onyon
Mayank Bhatnagar
Kevin Michael Kennedy
Seenu Upadhya
Gina Luberto
Lina Martin
Brandon Huff - Vice President, Yahoo Commerce at Yahoo!
Dan Kihanya - New Venture Advisor at Harlequin Hawk Company
Kawan Thakur
Kendriya Vidyalaya Tirupati
Greg Pinter
Jason Burns
Andrew Hogg
Bryan Taketa
Liz Mitchell
Patrick Grady
Alexander Tsarkov
Nobuharu Kumagai
Liam Stannard
Todd Ridgway - Solutions Engineer at NTT America
Mark Zhao
Tushar Atre
Larry Loper
Chris Towner - EA at MoBeam, Inc
Walter Stauss
John Craig
Rob Garner
Peter Myakoshin - Project Manager at ExSeT EE
Lynn Beebe
Michelle Parodi Knight
Here's a list of John E Colby's friends:

Reality Check

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Well played, John. If you do something stupid and wrong, just double down and forge ahead.
I'm guessing BeckyLogic doesn't mind the 'Rule of Holes'(e.g. when you're in a hole, stop digging)
Johns Unreality Checked

Burlingame, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
Well played, John. If you do something stupid and wrong, just double down and forge ahead.
I'm guessing BeckyLogic doesn't mind the 'Rule of Holes'(e.g. when you're in a hole, stop digging)
Sorry but this bozo doesn't have the mental acumen to comprehend your post nor the inclination to improve his status.
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

sixty four days..
RealityCheck ScottsValley

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
Deny Deny Deny.
RealityCheck ScottsValley

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

DBS wrote:
sixty four days..
Buzz only has 64 days left in his house?

What bank is taking it from him, Wells Fargo?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of70
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Santa Cruz Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Santa Cruz Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••