Watsonville police nab 37 suspected t...

Watsonville police nab 37 suspected taggers

There are 146 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Apr 8, 2009, titled Watsonville police nab 37 suspected taggers. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

Police tapped new technology and a cadre of trained volunteers to crack down on taggers allegedly responsible for more than $50,000 in property damage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Five-O

Watsonville, CA

#182 Jan 25, 2014
We will get you. I promise you that. You will be held responsible for every dime of property damage when you're caught too. Any crime tip info on RTH or 2D4 (To Die for) tagging in the Watsonville area is appreciated.
lol ur right I was

Oakland, CA

#184 Aug 27, 2014
john wrote:
<quoted text>
this is stupid. lame joke. alot of em are gona be let free. guarantee you that right,
Ur right I was
sorry

Oakland, CA

#185 Aug 27, 2014
Five-O wrote:
We will get you. I promise you that. You will be held responsible for every dime of property damage when you're caught too. Any crime tip info on RTH or 2D4 (To Die for) tagging in the Watsonville area is appreciated.
There is to many people in those crews to stop them they are not just in watsonville they are all over the country u would be suprise how well organized they are they get tips from city workers and look at how many cops are potroling that night why do u think they been around for 15 years
John smith

Watsonville, CA

#186 Mar 5, 2015
Kill a snitch
ttumadre

Salinas, CA

#187 Mar 13, 2015
LauGhing Cl0Wn wrote:
i say we take em taggers out there spray paint there faces and then make em scrub the tagging in town with their own tooth brushes... FREAKING MORONS !!!!!!!!!
That's too far. How about they do that to you? There kid's they don't know better. Give them a place to do there art.
yungbueno

Watsonville, CA

#189 Mar 16, 2015
ttumadre wrote:
<quoted text>
That's too far. How about they do that to you? There kid's they don't know better. Give them a place to do there art.
Thats true if u would give us a space we would do it k brahhhh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pair arrested in downtown Santa Cruz for spray ... 5 hr The Truth Hurts 16
News Ticket's in the mail: Red-light cameras questioned (Mar '09) 5 hr Lynn 58
FAT Pat is lying on cfab. (Feb '14) 7 hr The Truth Hurts 17
Get a job ya whackjob 15 hr The Truth Hurts 16
News Santa Cruz police release surveillance images i... 22 hr Paul Mendoza 4
Send Nancy Lou back to Samar Fri ran off eighth 1
WooF Stalks John Colby on FB (Jul '13) Thu Paul Mendoza 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages