No, DBS, your SOFA is NOT a PANTRY

No, DBS, your SOFA is NOT a PANTRY

Posted in the Santa Cruz Forum

TBSC Loon DBS

San Jose, CA

#1 Nov 13, 2013
So stop searching between the cracks of the cushions for leftover Big Mac chunks and go out and look for a JOB already.

We all know how easy your life is sitting on the sofa spending your trust fund and spamming topix all day every day, but we on topix want you to do something PRODUCTIVE for a change.

Have you even TRIED looking for a job this week, DBS?
DBSremixtexted

Martinez, CA

#2 Nov 14, 2013
TBSC Loon DBS wrote:
So stop searching between the cracks of the cushions for leftover Big Mac chunks and go out and look for a JOB already.
We all know how easy your life is sitting on the sofa spending your trust fund and spamming topix all day every day, but we on topix want you to do something PRODUCTIVE for a change.
Have you even TRIED looking for a job this week, DBS?
'I haven't eaten Fastfood since the 70's.'- DBS

The Original Buzz

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#3 Nov 14, 2013
John E Colby wrote:
So stop searching between the cracks of the cushions for leftover Big Mac chunks and go out and look for a JOB already.
We all know how easy your life is sitting on the sofa spending your trust fund and spamming topix all day every day, but we on topix want you to do something PRODUCTIVE for a change.
Have you even TRIED looking for a job this week, DBS?
The only way you're going to get a sofa, John is when a UCSC student leaves one out on the sidewalk. Maybe they'll leave some stale food under the cushions for you to scavenge. But who will help you drag it up to Pogonip?
DBS

San Francisco, CA

#4 Nov 14, 2013
DBSremixtexted wrote:
<quoted text>
'I haven't eaten Fastfood since the 70's.'- DBS
That's right.

Just like ColbyLOSER hasn't been employed since getting fired in 1992!
TBSC Loon DBS

United States

#5 Nov 14, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right.
Just like ColbyLOSER hasn't been employed since getting fired in 1992!
You are saying you have been unemployed since before 1992?
Buzz

Brisbane, CA

#6 Nov 14, 2013
John E ColbyLOON wrote:
<quoted text>
You are saying you have been unemployed since before 1992?
He just Googled you, John E Colby PhD and all the pertinent and disgusting low lights of your sad existence was on full display. You still haven't updated your LinkedIn resume to show that you were evicted for stalking and are no longer residing at #B 205 Grandview St and give the Coral St. address where you pick up your mail. Although I doubt that you have a skill anyone would pay for.
Partial Observer

Santa Cruz, CA

#7 Nov 14, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
He just Googled you, John E Colby PhD and all the pertinent and disgusting low lights of your sad existence was on full display. You still haven't updated your LinkedIn resume to show that you were evicted for stalking and are no longer residing at #B 205 Grandview St and give the Coral St. address where you pick up your mail. Although I doubt that you have a skill anyone would pay for.
I also Googled John E Colby and am still shaking my head in disbelief. In real life, he is even crazier than in this forum. I kind of thought he might just be playing the devil's advocate and was trying to stir up spirited discussion. No, he's a real, living breathing paranoid mental case. If he knew any of his critics' real identities, he'd make it his job to make their lives a living hell!
DBS

Santa Clara, CA

#8 Nov 14, 2013
TBSC Loon DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are saying you have been unemployed since before 1992?
No, I said nothing of the kind.

Fail again you brainfried retard.
Trust that Fund DBS

Hayward, CA

#9 May 23, 2014
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I said nothing of the kind.
Fail again you brainfried retard.
But you are 54 and you have had the trust fund for longer than 20 years.
ANON

Santa Cruz, CA

#10 Jun 4, 2014
Lookin like DBS left his mansion for more bic macs. So in this time Buzz crept upstairs and used his computer...
John Colby

Oakland, CA

#11 Jun 4, 2014
I just oozed out of Phatty's fetid clam and am posting as ANON---and I'll be shitting sock puppets all afternoon!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thorium power plant-Wave of the future?? 6 hr Brotherly Love 5
Gay for Trump want throw down with North Korea 6 hr Brotherly Love 2
News Thousands come out to WAMM Festival (Sep '08) 6 hr Brotherly Love 242
DBS Lost (Jul '12) Thu Brotherly Love 106
"Gang" robberies in Oakland Thu ITS HAPPENING 1
News Cops and Courts blog: Man arrested for Santa Cr... (Dec '08) Apr 25 pinkysnarf 2
News Legacy of labor leader lives on Apr 24 Ignorance 6

Santa Cruz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages