Fifty years old with only three years...

Fifty years old with only three years of employment

Posted in the Santa Cruz Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DBS

Aptos, CA

#1 Aug 7, 2014
Way to go John!!
That supposed PHD got you REAL FAR!!!

BWAAAA HAAAA HAAAAA!!!
Donny B

Fairfax, VA

#2 Aug 7, 2014
If anyone needs to know why.....

See John Colby's curriculum shitae (Google search "john e. colby" and visit his LinkedIn page). It's very illuminating.

-----

John's eviction details and more.

http://northbaymds.blogspot.com/2013/06/santa...

-----

John making demands (be sure to click on the embedded links).

http://northbaymds.blogspot.com/2013/08/smoki...

http://northbaymds.blogspot.com/2013/07/john-...

-----

A sample of John in "rant mode".

https://www.indybay.org/uploads/2012/07/22/re...

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search...

-----

See John's two posts in the comment section.

http://maggiemcneill.wordpress.com/2013/03/19...

-----

John Colby endangered several of his so-called "clients" (Steve Lazow and Andrea Morgan) by posting their personal information and pictures on the Internet during the period June through 2 August 2012. In both instances, John posted particularly detailed information about their physical infirmities, health issues, and included several pictures of them on the Internet. In the case of Ms Morgan, twenty-three days after John's post in Indybay, Ms Morgan was robbed.

https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2012/06/11/...

https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2012/08/02/...

https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2012/08/26/...

So, how much did the publishing of Ms. Morgan's health issues, vulnerabilities, and pictures contribute to her becoming a victim of the robbery? How much did the publishing of Ms Morgan's pictures aid the robber in identifying this fragile human being as being a good target for a robbery? John's very quick to remind everyone that he has a PhD in Computer Science and yet even a freshman taking computer science classes knows the dangers of posting personal information on the Internet. As a PhD, John Colby's actions, in that regard, were careless and negligent to the extreme.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxTKPdmfF4X8S...

John's also careless about posting his own personal information and that of his sister, Pat. Pictures, home address, phone numbers, the list goes on and on. One one occasion, he even posted his credit card number.

-----

One of John's achievements.

https://www.facebook.com/login.php...

-----

Check out the June 12 edition of Robert Norse's FRSC show with John and Pat Colby providing comic and idiotic relief at:

http://radiolibre.org/brb/brb140612.mp3

Throughout the show:

--- Robert messes with the heads of John and Pat Colby.

--- Pat/Jabba is kissing Robert's arse throughout the interview (non-stop "I agree with you, Robert")

--- John the Loon comes across as ignorant (Ummmmm.... Ummmmm.... I don't know.) and is constantly being fed words from his puppet master, Pat/Jabba (I guess we know who wears the pants in that family and it isn't John).

Why would Robert bring the Colbys on the show to talk about a subject that they do not sound very competent in discussing? I can think of two reasons. First, after listening to the Colby toadies, it makes Robert sound all that much more intelligent by comparison. Secondly, it probably was a vanity thing. I'm sure Robert just loved the way John and Pat slobbered over and yielded to his points of view.

-----
Mike

Santa Cruz, CA

#3 Aug 7, 2014
DBS wrote:
Way to go John!!
That supposed PHD got you REAL FAR!!!
BWAAAA HAAAA HAAAAA!!!
DBS just like Fat Pat is always trying to stir up trouble.

DBS that is why you have been passed over for promotion so many times. You're not fit for a leadership position.
ANON

Oakland, CA

#4 Aug 8, 2014
Donny B wrote:
Check out the June 12 edition of Robert Norse's FRSC show with John and Pat Colby providing comic and idiotic relief at:
http://radiolibre.org/brb/brb140612.mp3
Throughout the show:
--- Robert messes with the heads of John and Pat Colby.
--- Pat/Jabba is kissing Robert's arse throughout the interview (non-stop "I agree with you, Robert")
--- John the Loon comes across as ignorant (Ummmmm.... Ummmmm.... I don't know.) and is constantly being fed words from his puppet master, Pat/Jabba (I guess we know who wears the pants in that family and it isn't John).
Why would Robert bring the Colbys on the show to talk about a subject that they do not sound very competent in discussing? I can think of two reasons. First, after listening to the Colby toadies, it makes Robert sound all that much more intelligent by comparison. Secondly, it probably was a vanity thing. I'm sure Robert just loved the way John and Pat slobbered over and yielded to his points of view.
-----
Check out today's BRB radio show also. John C calls in at 1Hr37Min. Pat is there the whole time.

http://radiolibre.org/brb/brb140807.mp3

1:37 Scientist and public record hero john colby
Donny B

Fairfax, VA

#5 Aug 8, 2014
ANON wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out today's BRB radio show also. John C calls in at 1Hr37Min. Pat is there the whole time.
http://radiolibre.org/brb/brb140807.mp3
1:37 Scientist and public record hero john colby
LOL!!! The further moronic misadventures of John and Pat Colby and more examples of Pat/Jabba trying to interject comments for the tongue-tied, speech-impaired John Colby.
Donny B

Fairfax, VA

#6 Aug 8, 2014
ANON wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out today's BRB radio show also. John C calls in at 1Hr37Min. Pat is there the whole time.
http://radiolibre.org/brb/brb140807.mp3
1:37 Scientist and public record hero john colby
ATTENTION JOHN COLBY

Gargling before you speak in public may assist you with your speech problems.
DBS

Aptos, CA

#7 Aug 8, 2014
How's the job search going John?

Dont you think 22 years of leeching Welfare has cost the taxpayers enough?
DBS

Aptos, CA

#9 Aug 9, 2014
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
DBS that is why you have been passed over for promotion so many times. You're not fit for a leadership position.
Lying crapsack.
I thought you said I didn't have a job.
And what about ColbySTALKER's delusional allegations about nonexistent trust funds from people who died years ago?
stop deflecting

Santa Cruz, CA

#10 Aug 9, 2014
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying crapsack.
I thought you said I didn't have a job.
And what about ColbySTALKER's delusional allegations about nonexistent trust funds from people who died years ago?
DBS you are a bellicose bully.

DBS that is why you have been past over for promotion so many times. You are not fit for leadership.
DBS

Aptos, CA

#11 Aug 9, 2014
stop deflecting wrote:
<quoted text>
DBS you are a bellicose bully.
DBS that is why you have been past over for promotion so many times. You are not fit for leadership.
Sure thing whackjob.

Where was it that I was "Past(passed) over for promotion?

What employer, and what kind of business?
ANON

Santa Cruz, CA

#12 Aug 9, 2014
stop deflecting wrote:
<quoted text>
DBS you are a bellicose bully.
DBS that is why you have been past over for promotion so many times. You are not fit for leadership.
When the truth hurts, make up lies.
DBS

Aptos, CA

#13 Aug 9, 2014
FAIL AGAIN LOSER!!!

False allegations are what got you booted out of MGA.

You have once again proven that you didn't learn ANYTHING from your mistakes.
stop deflecting

Santa Cruz, CA

#14 Aug 9, 2014
DBS wrote:
FAIL AGAIN LOSER!!!
False allegations are what got you booted out of MGA.
You have once again proven that you didn't learn ANYTHING from your mistakes.
DBS, You are an insecure bully.

DBS that is why you have been past over for promotion so many times. You are not fit for leadership.
DBS

Aptos, CA

#15 Aug 9, 2014
stop deflecting wrote:
<quoted text>
DBS, You are an insecure bully.
DBS that is why you have been past over for promotion so many times. You are not fit for leadership.
How's the Apartment search going John?

We all know why you've been "Passed over" as a prospective tenant!!

STALKER!!!!!!!!!
stop deflecting

Santa Cruz, CA

#16 Aug 9, 2014
DBS wrote:
FAIL AGAIN LOSER!!!
False allegations are what got you booted out of MGA.
You have once again proven that you didn't learn ANYTHING from your mistakes.
DBS shouting does not change the FACT that you are a pathetic bully.

DBS shouting does not change the FACT that you are unfit for promotion.

DBS shouting does not change the FACT that you are unfit for leadership.
DBS

Aptos, CA

#17 Aug 9, 2014
stop deflecting wrote:
<quoted text>
DBS shouting does not change the FACT that you are a pathetic bully.
DBS shouting does not change the FACT that you are unfit for promotion.
DBS shouting does not change the FACT that you are unfit for leadership.
Shouting the same stupid lies over and over does not change the FACT the John E. Colby is an evicted STALKER and Welfare leeching parasite of 22 years.
ANON

Santa Cruz, CA

#19 Aug 10, 2014
ANON wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out today's BRB radio show also. John C calls in at 1Hr37Min. Pat is there the whole time.
http://radiolibre.org/brb/brb140807.mp3
1:37 Scientist and public record hero john colby
During the interview:

John Colby: I don't have access to a computer.

Robert Norse: Actually that's not what I've heard.

LOLZ the inside baseball of ALL this hehehehee.
stop deflecting

Santa Cruz, CA

#20 Aug 11, 2014
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouting the same stupid lies over and over does not change the FACT the John E. Colby is an evicted STALKER and Welfare leeching parasite of 22 years.
Time for a poll.
What kind of bully is DBS?

a) A bellicose bully
b) An insecure bully
c) A pathetic bully
d) A bully unfit for promotion
e) A bully unfit for leadership
f) All of the above
g) Some of the above
h) None of the above

Let the readers decide.
steve

Santa Cruz, CA

#21 Aug 11, 2014
stop deflecting wrote:
<quoted text>
Time for a poll.
What kind of bully is DBS?
a) A bellicose bully
b) An insecure bully
c) A pathetic bully
d) A bully unfit for promotion
e) A bully unfit for leadership
f) All of the above
g) Some of the above
h) None of the above
Let the readers decide.
I think you are a bully that harasses people. Evidence is quoted.
DBS

Aptos, CA

#22 Aug 11, 2014
How's the apartment search going John?

Don't forget to use the JS co. as a reference on your rental application.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where did the LOON go? 1 hr to pink thong John 8
News Family of Krista DeLuca Sues Santa Cruz County 5 hr Blob Mitchell 1
Will Juan Talamera turn into a combatant when t... Mon woofers 8
What happened to Speed checks and DUI arrests ? Mon woofers 12
Get a job ya whackjob (Jun '15) Mon woofers 66
Where did the SPLAT thread go? Aug 20 Paul Menblowza 26
News Rent: Squeezed in Santa Cruz Aug 20 Woof 15

Santa Cruz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages