Comments
21 - 29 of 29 Comments Last updated Dec 30, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Trust Fund Baby DBS

San Leandro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Dec 30, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Zombie Corpse Rental wrote:
<quoted text>According to what you just posted, the family bought the LAND, and the house was constructed 10 years later. No information as to who paid for the house.
Do people eat the tops off their muffins before they give you the rest? You sound deprived.
Doesnt the wording of that quote from DBS sound like his property was bought through his trust fund?
NONA

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Dec 30, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

TBSC Loons Stalk Colby wrote:
Sounds like a lie to me.

How do you know Pat was the one who "readmitted" John?
Go to CFABSC, click new members, you may see that John was added by Pat. Not Steve.
Robert Norse's statement regarding Steve's removal of John Colby from CFABSC is available as of tonight through this link should readers have any doubts---
https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2013/11/24/...
It's no wonder nothing happens when so-called "journalists", "activists", and
"adovcates" can't even do their own homework.
Quien Sabe Knows Nada

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Dec 30, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

NONA wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to CFABSC, click new members, you may see that John was added by Pat. Not Steve.
Robert Norse's statement regarding Steve's removal of John Colby from CFABSC is available as of tonight through this link should readers have any doubts---
https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2013/11/24/...
It's no wonder nothing happens when so-called "journalists", "activists", and
"adovcates" can't even do their own homework.
Wrong again, troll.

That John is back in CFABSC makes that whole Steve P statement about him irrelevant, and undermines your credibility when you expect people to believe he was evicted.

Also, John could have made a request to join CFABSC after talking to Steve P, and Pat could have simply been the one to click approve it.

Please do a better job on your homework next time. You dont even know how FB works.
Quien Sabe Knows Nada

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Dec 30, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

NONA wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to CFABSC, click new members, you may see that John was added by Pat. Not Steve.
Robert Norse's statement regarding Steve's removal of John Colby from CFABSC is available as of tonight through this link should readers have any doubts---
https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2013/11/24/...
It's no wonder nothing happens when so-called "journalists", "activists", and
"adovcates" can't even do their own homework.
People will understand your trolling better when they see your name "NONA" has been added to the archive.....

Archive for names used by DBS's girlfriend aka Quien Sabe
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Dec 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Trust Fund Baby DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesnt the wording of that quote from DBS sound like his property was bought through his trust fund?
If that's supposed to be illegal or something I'd like to see the statutes against it.
Donny B

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Dec 30, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Quien Sabe Knows Nada wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again, troll.
That John is back in CFABSC makes that whole Steve P statement about him irrelevant, and undermines your credibility when you expect people to believe he was evicted.
Also, John could have made a request to join CFABSC after talking to Steve P, and Pat could have simply been the one to click approve it.
Please do a better job on your homework next time. You dont even know how FB works.
FAIL on all counts. More distortions, fabrications, and falsehoods.

Do you classify your response to Quien Sabe as parody OR theory?

“Facile Largire de Alieno”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Dec 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
FAIL on all counts. More distortions, fabrications, and falsehoods.
Do you classify your response to Quien Sabe as parody OR theory?
No. They're classified as paranoid ravings!
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Dec 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Trust Fund Baby DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesnt the wording of that quote from DBS sound like his property was bought through his trust fund?
No.

Fail again LOSER!!

It states WHEN the property was purchased, and when construction started.

And it states that more than one member of the same family was involved.

“Facile Largire de Alieno”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Dec 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I think it's time for Johnny C to returnto BIG Sis's diseased clam!

Go to her, John C!
She is your Sister!
love her
love her
love her
love her
love her
Slurp
Slurp
Slurp
Slurp
Slurp
Its Her meat curtain!
Give her a hoof massage tonight!
She Is Your Sister!
Go To Her, John C!
And hide from Nathan Benjamin behind her meatcurtains in her closet!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Santa Cruz Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Santa Cruz News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Santa Cruz
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••