On the 19th day of X-mas (DBS version)

Posted in the Santa Cruz Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Spoiled Baby DBS

Hayward, CA

#1 Dec 29, 2013
On the nineteenth day of X-mas
DBS's true daddy gave to he
a house on a hill in Aptos
a house on a hill in Aptos
a house on a hill in Aptos
a house on a hill in Aptos
a house on a hill in Aptos
a house on a hill in Aptos
a house on a hill in Aptos
a house on a hill in Aptos
a house on a hill in Aptos
a house on a hill in Aptos
a house on a hill in Aptos
a house on a hill in Aptos
a house on a hill in Aptos
a house on a hill in Aptos
a house on a hill in Aptos
a house on a hill in Aptos
a house on a hill in Aptos
a house on a hill in Aptos
and a house on a hill in Aptos.
Trust Fund Baby DBS

Hayward, CA

#2 Dec 29, 2013
Who bought your big house for you, DBS?

Who paid for the large property it sits on?

Is it Christmas EVERY day for you, DBS?

Is your daddy Santa Claus?
Yawn

Fremont, CA

#3 Dec 29, 2013
Trust Fund Baby DBS wrote:
Who bought your big house for you, DBS?
Who paid for the large property it sits on?
Is it Christmas EVERY day for you, DBS?
Is your daddy Santa Claus?
Who cares?
TBSC Troll DBS

Hayward, CA

#4 Dec 29, 2013
Yawn wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares?
People who are interested in DBS's trust fund, his online stalking of homeless advocates, and the possible connection to TBSC.

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#5 Dec 29, 2013
Instead of spamming the same old dreck, ColbyLoon, you should...
Go to her, John C!
She is your Sister!
love her
love her
love her
love her
love her
Slurp
Slurp
Slurp
Slurp
Slurp
Its Her meat curtain!
Give her a hoof massage tonight!
She Is Your Sister!
Go To Her, John C!
And hide from Nathan Benjamin behind her meatcurtains in her closet!
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#6 Dec 29, 2013
On the nineteenth day of X-mas
Nathan Benjamin gave to John
a notice to evict from MGA
a notice to evict from MGA
a notice to evict from MGA
a notice to evict from MGA
a notice to evict from MGA
a notice to evict from MGA
a notice to evict from MGA
a notice to evict from MGA
a notice to evict from MGA
a notice to evict from MGA
a notice to evict from MGA
a notice to evict from MGA
a notice to evict from MGA
a notice to evict from MGA
a notice to evict from MGA
a notice to evict from MGA
a notice to evict from MGA
a notice to evict from MGA
and a notice to evict from MGA!
Donny B Freeloading

Antioch, CA

#7 Dec 29, 2013
Donny B wrote:
On the nineteenth day of X-mas
Nathan Benjamin gave to John
a notice to evict from MGA
a notice to evict from MGA
a notice to evict from MGA
a notice to evict from MGA
a notice to evict from MGA
a notice to evict from MGA
a notice to evict from MGA
a notice to evict from MGA
a notice to evict from MGA
a notice to evict from MGA
a notice to evict from MGA
a notice to evict from MGA
a notice to evict from MGA
a notice to evict from MGA
a notice to evict from MGA
a notice to evict from MGA
a notice to evict from MGA
a notice to evict from MGA
and a notice to evict from MGA!
Are you still living in DBS's basement?

Does DBS's father still pay your bills for you?
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#8 Dec 29, 2013
Just as a reminder, John Colby was evicted from Mission Garden Apartments on September 20, 2013. Why? The eviction notice he posted on the internet says he was guilty of:

•Disrupting liveability
•Adversely affecting health, safety and right to quiet enjoyment
•Adverse financial effect on project
•Ongoing harassment of other tenants
•Photographing female caregivers after dark
•False complaints and harassment of staff
•False accusations
•Gathering and publishing personal data
•Publishing personal “genealogical analysis” and “family tree’ of staff and family
•Stalking behavior
•Hostile confrontations
•Aggressive interrogation
•Hostile and inappropriate interactions
•Hang-up phone calls to staff’s home numbers
•Loudly discussing (threatening)“going postal”
•Frightening staff
•Harassment of residents
•Causing multiple unreasonable expenditures
•Making multiple false and baseless complaints
•Require substantial management time and resources

AND

In an email to Robert Kahn-Job on November 25, 2013, Steve Pleich states his reasons for evicting John E. Colby from the "Citizens for a Better Santa Cruz" group:

"John consistently attacks those whom he deems to be engaged in some unlawful or secretive enterprise without any foundation in fact whatever. These arguments are always subject to evidence he thinks he will discover through the requests for public records that never seem to yield the substantive proof he needs. By contrast and to be fair, when you criticize or take exception to something, your arguments invariably contain some facts in support or, at least, some scintilla of evidence. I did not create CFAB SC as a forum for John's ceaseless screed about how unfair the world seems to him personally and as a whole; He has two perfectly serviceable facebook pages of his own to publish and pursue that agenda.

By the way, the final "tipping point" for me was John's most recent attack post in which he attributed his facts in support to a "tipster"; his word, not mine."
Donny B Lying Again

Antioch, CA

#9 Dec 29, 2013
Donny B wrote:
Just as a reminder, John Colby was evicted from Mission Garden Apartments on September 20, 2013. Why? The eviction notice he posted on the internet says he was guilty of:
•Disrupting liveability
•Adversely affecting health, safety and right to quiet enjoyment
•Adverse financial effect on project
•Ongoing harassment of other tenants
•Photographing female caregivers after dark
•False complaints and harassment of staff
•False accusations
•Gathering and publishing personal data
•Publishing personal “genealogical analysis” and “family tree’ of staff and family
•Stalking behavior
•Hostile confrontations
•Aggressive interrogation
•Hostile and inappropriate interactions
•Hang-up phone calls to staff’s home numbers
•Loudly discussing (threatening)“going postal”
•Frightening staff
•Harassment of residents
•Causing multiple unreasonable expenditures
•Making multiple false and baseless complaints
•Require substantial management time and resources
AND
In an email to Robert Kahn-Job on November 25, 2013, Steve Pleich states his reasons for evicting John E. Colby from the "Citizens for a Better Santa Cruz" group:
"John consistently attacks those whom he deems to be engaged in some unlawful or secretive enterprise without any foundation in fact whatever. These arguments are always subject to evidence he thinks he will discover through the requests for public records that never seem to yield the substantive proof he needs. By contrast and to be fair, when you criticize or take exception to something, your arguments invariably contain some facts in support or, at least, some scintilla of evidence. I did not create CFAB SC as a forum for John's ceaseless screed about how unfair the world seems to him personally and as a whole; He has two perfectly serviceable facebook pages of his own to publish and pursue that agenda.
By the way, the final "tipping point" for me was John's most recent attack post in which he attributed his facts in support to a "tipster"; his word, not mine."
John wasnt evicted from CFABSC. He posted in there yesterday.....

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4631054204132...

Right now he and TBSC member Samantha Olden are pleasantly chatting about tea.
Joe Landon

San Francisco, CA

#10 Dec 29, 2013
Donny B Lying Again wrote:
<quoted text>
John wasnt evicted from CFABSC. He posted in there yesterday.....
https://www.facebook.com/groups/4631054204132...
Right now he and TBSC member Samantha Olden are pleasantly chatting about tea.
BACK TO THE CLAM:

Instead of spamming the same old dreck, ColbyLoon, you should...
Go to her, John C!
She is your Sister!
love her
love her
love her
love her
love her
Slurp
Slurp
Slurp
Slurp
Slurp
Its Her meat curtain!
Give her a hoof massage tonight!
She Is Your Sister!
Go To Her, John C!
And hide from Nathan Benjamin behind her meatcurtains in her closet!
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#11 Dec 29, 2013
Go to him, John C!
He is your mentor!
love him
love him
love him
love him
love him
Smooch
Smooch
Smooch
Smooch
Smooch
Its His arse!
Give it a BIG kiss tonight!
He Is Your Mentor!
Go To Him, John C!
NONA

Santa Cruz, CA

#12 Dec 29, 2013
Donny B Lying Again wrote:
<quoted text>
John wasnt evicted from CFABSC. He posted in there yesterday.....
https://www.facebook.com/groups/4631054204132...
Right now he and TBSC member Samantha Olden are pleasantly chatting about tea.
No. Steve Pleich previously removed John Colby from the group for the following reason, according to Robert Norse.

"Robert,
As a courtesy to you I will provide a single, brief explanation. John consistently attacks those whom he deems to be engaged in some unlawful or secretive enterprise without any foundation in fact whatever. These arguments are always subject to evidence he thinks he will discover through the requests for public records that never seem to yield the substantive proof he needs. By contrast and to be fair, when you criticize or take exception to something, your arguments invariably contain some facts in support or, at least, some scintilla of evidence. I did not create CFAB SC as a forum for John's ceaseless screed about how unfair the world seems to him personally and as a whole; He has two perfectly serviceable facebook pages of his own to publish and pursue that agenda.
By the way, the final "tipping point" for me was John's most recent attack post in which he attributed his facts in support to a "tipster"; his word, not mine.
Be well,
Steve"
https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2013/11/24/...

John Colby was only re-admitted to the group by Pat Colby after she was promoted to co-administrator by Steve Pleich during his holiday amnesty efforts towards those who had been previously removed from the group.
Joe Landon

San Francisco, CA

#13 Dec 29, 2013
NONA wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Steve Pleich previously removed John Colby from the group for the following reason, according to Robert Norse.
"Robert,
As a courtesy to you I will provide a single, brief explanation. John consistently attacks those whom he deems to be engaged in some unlawful or secretive enterprise without any foundation in fact whatever. These arguments are always subject to evidence he thinks he will discover through the requests for public records that never seem to yield the substantive proof he needs. By contrast and to be fair, when you criticize or take exception to something, your arguments invariably contain some facts in support or, at least, some scintilla of evidence. I did not create CFAB SC as a forum for John's ceaseless screed about how unfair the world seems to him personally and as a whole; He has two perfectly serviceable facebook pages of his own to publish and pursue that agenda.
By the way, the final "tipping point" for me was John's most recent attack post in which he attributed his facts in support to a "tipster"; his word, not mine.
Be well,
Steve"
https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2013/11/24/...
John Colby was only re-admitted to the group by Pat Colby after she was promoted to co-administrator by Steve Pleich during his holiday amnesty efforts towards those who had been previously removed from the group.
It's only a matter of time til John starts making wild, unsupported charges against community leaders and gets thrown out again. He won't be able to control himself!
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#14 Dec 29, 2013
Trust Fund Baby DBS wrote:
Who bought your big house for you, DBS?
Who paid for the large property it sits on?
Is it Christmas EVERY day for you, DBS?
Is your daddy Santa Claus?
Let's hear it John?

How big is my House? Square footage?

How big is the Basement?(that you already know it doesn't have)

Address?

How much property is it on?

My name?

My Father's name?

You know nothing you lying shitpile.

No wonder you got booted out of Mission Gardens for making fraudulent allegations.
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

#15 Dec 30, 2013
Trust Fund Baby DBS wrote:
Who bought your big house for you, DBS?
Who paid for the large property it sits on?
Is it Christmas EVERY day for you, DBS?
Is your daddy Santa Claus?
I don't know you but I'll bet you're really, really fat.
TBSC Loons Stalk Colby

Hayward, CA

#16 Dec 30, 2013
NONA wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Steve Pleich previously removed John Colby from the group for the following reason, according to Robert Norse.
"Robert,
As a courtesy to you I will provide a single, brief explanation. John consistently attacks those whom he deems to be engaged in some unlawful or secretive enterprise without any foundation in fact whatever. These arguments are always subject to evidence he thinks he will discover through the requests for public records that never seem to yield the substantive proof he needs. By contrast and to be fair, when you criticize or take exception to something, your arguments invariably contain some facts in support or, at least, some scintilla of evidence. I did not create CFAB SC as a forum for John's ceaseless screed about how unfair the world seems to him personally and as a whole; He has two perfectly serviceable facebook pages of his own to publish and pursue that agenda.
By the way, the final "tipping point" for me was John's most recent attack post in which he attributed his facts in support to a "tipster"; his word, not mine.
Be well,
Steve"
https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2013/11/24/...
John Colby was only re-admitted to the group by Pat Colby after she was promoted to co-administrator by Steve Pleich during his holiday amnesty efforts towards those who had been previously removed from the group.
Sounds like a lie to me.

How do you know Pat was the one who "readmitted" John?

Steve P must have been exaggerating when he originally wrote that about John, right?

Its not really an eviction if John was reinstated, is it?

So the TBSC trolls are going to retract all of their statements about John being evicted, right?

I mean you trolls lied about this so you must be lying about everything, right?
Trust Fund Loon DBS

Hayward, CA

#17 Dec 30, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's hear it John?
How big is my House? Square footage?
How big is the Basement?(that you already know it doesn't have)
Address?
How much property is it on?
My name?
My Father's name?
You know nothing you lying shitpile.
No wonder you got booted out of Mission Gardens for making fraudulent allegations.
I thought you said the basement had a concrete floor that is heated?

All we really know is that you said your family bought your house for you.....

"(B) My family purchased a large tract of land in early 80's. My house was constructed in the early 90's. You have ZERO idea who paid for what, so stop posting fraudulent information, when you have NO IDEA what the facts are."

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Trust Fund Loon DBS

Hayward, CA

#18 Dec 30, 2013
NONA wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Steve Pleich previously removed John Colby from the group for the following reason, according to Robert Norse.
"Robert,
As a courtesy to you I will provide a single, brief explanation. John consistently attacks those whom he deems to be engaged in some unlawful or secretive enterprise without any foundation in fact whatever. These arguments are always subject to evidence he thinks he will discover through the requests for public records that never seem to yield the substantive proof he needs. By contrast and to be fair, when you criticize or take exception to something, your arguments invariably contain some facts in support or, at least, some scintilla of evidence. I did not create CFAB SC as a forum for John's ceaseless screed about how unfair the world seems to him personally and as a whole; He has two perfectly serviceable facebook pages of his own to publish and pursue that agenda.
By the way, the final "tipping point" for me was John's most recent attack post in which he attributed his facts in support to a "tipster"; his word, not mine.
Be well,
Steve"
https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2013/11/24/...
John Colby was only re-admitted to the group by Pat Colby after she was promoted to co-administrator by Steve Pleich during his holiday amnesty efforts towards those who had been previously removed from the group.
Also, since you are Quien Sabe, DBS's ex-girlfriend, will you please tell us who bought DBS's house for him?
Super Troll NONA

Hayward, CA

#19 Dec 30, 2013
NONA wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Steve Pleich previously removed John Colby from the group for the following reason, according to Robert Norse.
"Robert,
As a courtesy to you I will provide a single, brief explanation. John consistently attacks those whom he deems to be engaged in some unlawful or secretive enterprise without any foundation in fact whatever. These arguments are always subject to evidence he thinks he will discover through the requests for public records that never seem to yield the substantive proof he needs. By contrast and to be fair, when you criticize or take exception to something, your arguments invariably contain some facts in support or, at least, some scintilla of evidence. I did not create CFAB SC as a forum for John's ceaseless screed about how unfair the world seems to him personally and as a whole; He has two perfectly serviceable facebook pages of his own to publish and pursue that agenda.
By the way, the final "tipping point" for me was John's most recent attack post in which he attributed his facts in support to a "tipster"; his word, not mine.
Be well,
Steve"
https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2013/11/24/...
John Colby was only re-admitted to the group by Pat Colby after she was promoted to co-administrator by Steve Pleich during his holiday amnesty efforts towards those who had been previously removed from the group.
Here is a list of other names "NONA" stalks with.....

Archive for names used by DBS's girlfriend aka Quien Sabe
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

#20 Dec 30, 2013
Trust Fund Loon DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you said the basement had a concrete floor that is heated?
All we really know is that you said your family bought your house for you.....
"(B) My family purchased a large tract of land in early 80's. My house was constructed in the early 90's. You have ZERO idea who paid for what, so stop posting fraudulent information, when you have NO IDEA what the facts are."
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
According to what you just posted, the family bought the LAND, and the house was constructed 10 years later. No information as to who paid for the house.
Do people eat the tops off their muffins before they give you the rest? You sound deprived.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DBS/TMC is still stalking 3 hr Nolseriuvca 12
Santa Cruz council expands stay-away orders for... 4 hr petra pendeja 37
Becky Johnson: The Grinch Who Stole Thanksgiving 5 hr Get a job ColbyLOSER 18
SV Teacher "Buzz" still stalking topix users (Jan '14) 9 hr McGargles 645
Santa Cruz County unemployment 6.4 percent in O... 9 hr Get a job ColbyLOSER 7
On the 41st day of X-mas (DBS version) (Feb '14) 9 hr DBS 8
Winter Birds--Santa Cruz 2014 14 hr Rainy day 1
Santa Cruz Dating
Find my Match

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Santa Cruz News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Santa Cruz

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:14 am PST