San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Shouldn't be too tough to figure out which rolling trashpile is hers...
Duhhh

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Moohooohahahahaaaaaa!!!
Belhoretuwak

Aptos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Duhhh wrote:
Also not too hard to figure you are DBS even tho you used the name "Duhhh"
WooF is epic failure

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Woof E. Coyote better stop planning to vandalize the Colby's property. Judges throw away the key on epic failures like you.
TBSC Loon Alert

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Duhhh wrote:
You aren't fooling anyone, DBS.

Unfortunately, this is par for the Take Back Santa Cruz course....if you can't win the hearts and minds of the people, then threaten them....
WooF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

It would be a healthy addition to her diet. Somebody needs to help her since her self-absorbed brother is too busy tilting at windmills to care. Is she a noxious burden, John?
DBS

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

WooF is epic failure wrote:
Woof E. Coyote better stop planning to vandalize the Colby's property. Judges throw away the key on epic failures like you.
Did you flunk fourth grade reading comprehension?

Stating an opinion that someone deserves something, doesn't constitute a threat, or any evidence of any kind of plan.

I can see it now:

Prosecutor:"Give him 30 years in solitary Confinement, he posted on Topix that FAT Pat deserved a Pear in her tailpipe"

Judge: "Bailiff, take him away to the Correctional facility" "That'll teach him not to play Internet Whack-A-LOON"!!!!
Buzz

Pacifica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Stating an opinion that someone deserves something, doesn't constitute a threat, or any evidence of any kind of plan.
I can see it now:
Prosecutor:"Give him 30 years in solitary Confinement, he posted on Topix that FAT Pat deserved a Pear in her tailpipe"
Judge: "Bailiff, take him away to the Correctional facility" "That'll teach him not to play Internet Whack-A-LOON"!!!!
Do you think "epic failure" of Woof E Coyote is at all comparable to the real life epic failure of John E Colby ? I wonder if they share more than a middle initial since neither has a handle on reality?
Reality Check

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see it now:
I was at Great America this weekend and saw the 'whack-a-mole' game, and thought of Becky. The difference between John and Becky, it dawned on me, is that at least Becky has the sense to disappear back in the hole after getting whacked. John is (appropriately) more like a broken whack-a-mole game. Instead of retreating back in the hole, he just stands there being repeatedly pummeled, without the sense to know when to go away.
DBS

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I was at Great America this weekend and saw the 'whack-a-mole' game, and thought of Becky. The difference between John and Becky, it dawned on me, is that at least Becky has the sense to disappear back in the hole after getting whacked. John is (appropriately) more like a broken whack-a-mole game. Instead of retreating back in the hole, he just stands there being repeatedly pummeled, without the sense to know when to go away.
Now THAT's funny!!!

(Q) Why is a broken Whack-A-Mole game just like John E. Colby the career Welfare parasite?

(A) It doesn't work, so it just sits there getting it's head bashed in.

BWAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAA!!

RC you owe me one , I just spewed coffee out my nose and it ruined my keyboard!!!!
Reality Check

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see it now:
You know nothing about the law.

That does qualify as a threat legally.

Morally also.
No Check on Reality

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing about the law.
That does qualify as a threat legally.
Morally also.
Your knowledge of the law is so lame it makes Becky Johnson look like an advisor to the US Supreme Court!

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Your threats are almost as funny as your "I'm not John" shtick!
Reality Check

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Now THAT's funny!!!
(Q) Why is a broken Whack-A-Mole game just like John E. Colby the career Welfare parasite?
(A) It doesn't work, so it just sits there getting it's head bashed in.
BWAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAA!!
RC you owe me one , I just spewed coffee out my nose and it ruined my keyboard!!!!
Hey, you used my initials! That's a sexual reference and I'm SO offended! I don't even want to think of the sick act that DBS stands for! Quick, someone call me a lawyer!
Nice follow-on, by the way. Sorry about the nose, and the coffee. On the positive side, you'll recover far more quickly than will the Loon.
TBSC Loon Alert

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you used my initials! That's a sexual reference and I'm SO offended! I don't even want to think of the sick act that DBS stands for! Quick, someone call me a lawyer!
Nice follow-on, by the way. Sorry about the nose, and the coffee. On the positive side, you'll recover far more quickly than will the Loon.
Just another Take Back Santa Cruz loon trying to hijack RC's name.

DBS never called anyone RC until I first started calling him that.
No Check on Reality

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
He's so stoned today he doesn't know whether he's coming or going?
TBSC Loon Alert

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

No Check on Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Your knowledge of the law is so lame it makes Becky Johnson look like an advisor to the US Supreme Court!
BWA-HA-HA-HA!
Your threats are almost as funny as your "I'm not John" shtick!
Hire an attorney and find out for yourself.
No Check on Reality

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

TBSC Loon Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
Hire an attorney and find out for yourself.
Why? I don't need one. Have you found one yet that will work for food stamps or aluminum cans?
TBSC Loon Alert

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

No Check on Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? I don't need one. Have you found one yet that will work for food stamps or aluminum cans?
Well, you can go on spreading lies, or you can educate yourself.

You don't know the first thing about the law.
DBS

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you have it right!!!
TBSC Loon Alert

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you have it right!!!
Your daughter would hate you if she knew who you really are.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Santa Cruz Forum right now

Search the Santa Cruz Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prostitute Who Allegedly Finished Wine As Her C... 52 min John Colby 13
Remodeled McDonald's reopens on Santa Cruz West... 2 hr The Original Buzz 7
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr changed up 200,199
cfabsc 3 hr Donny B 545
Santa Cruz to weigh ballot measures on election... 10 hr Zylo 82
Its Lily time!!! 11 hr Jeffry helms 7
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 13 hr Decide what 4,837
•••
•••
•••
•••

Santa Cruz Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••