Re-Posted Buzz-Predator info
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#23 Mar 19, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
John E. Colby you are a lying shitpile. Again.
I haven't got any kind of trustfund.
I'm down to about 214.
I've paid more in personal income taxes than you've earned in your useless life.
I've never accepted a single penny in public assistance(welfare,SSI,section -8 or unemployment comp)
And don't give me that bullshit that PAYING my son's way through Cabrillo is a form of Welfare. It isn't.
You've been a burden to the employed taxpayers for the past TWENTY YEARS.
Whackjob.
Go jump in front of a fast-moving train. You won't be missed.
That's another threat.

Not against me, but against Colby.

You are harassing him while you talk to me, can't you understand that?

AND don't be ashamed of your father's logging fortune. The sniper fortune is a ridiculous lie, however.
Buzz

Menlo Park, CA

#24 Mar 19, 2013
RealityJohnColby Check wrote:
<quoted text>
That's another threat.
Not against me, but against Colby.
You are harassing him while you talk to me, can't you understand that?
AND don't be ashamed of your father's logging fortune. The sniper fortune is a ridiculous lie, however.
You are John Colby. Maybe you have multiple personality disorder from all your drug use. I can understand why you would want to disassociate with him since he post such stupid manure on different forums. Unfortunately you are he and he is you. You're all the same turd sharing the same bowl.
eviction party

Santa Cruz, CA

#25 Mar 19, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not seen any evidence that John Colby has done anything but try to protect his neighbors.
What about the time that John and/or his sister posted their neighbors' addresses here years ago?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

Would Craig and Tania agree with your statement?
Reality Check

San Mateo, CA

#26 Mar 19, 2013
eviction party wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the time that John and/or his sister posted their neighbors' addresses here years ago?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Would Craig and Tania agree with your statement?
I have never seen any of that info, but the post you linked to is a repost of some sort, and it comes across more as jibberish than anything else.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

When DBS threatens to burn down the Colbys house, it is wrong no matter what.
Reality Check

San Mateo, CA

#27 Mar 19, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are John Colby. Maybe you have multiple personality disorder from all your drug use. I can understand why you would want to disassociate with him since he post such stupid manure on different forums. Unfortunately you are he and he is you. You're all the same turd sharing the same bowl.
You really need to get some help, Buzz.

Unfortunately for you, Santa Cruz is looking to get rid of mentally ill people like you, rather than provide the mental health services you desperately need.
Buzz

Menlo Park, CA

#28 Mar 20, 2013
But John I'm not the one who peeps in his neighbors and was accused by dozens as a child molester--that was YOU!
DBS

Santa Clara, CA

#29 Mar 20, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>

When DBS threatens to burn down the Colbys house, it is wrong no matter what.
Stop lying you LOON.

I never threatened to "Burn down the Colby's house".

And you left out the part where the ColbyLOONs don't have a house.

They live in a section-8 funded apartment.
Reality Check

Sunol, CA

#30 Mar 20, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop lying you LOON.
I never threatened to "Burn down the Colby's house".
And you left out the part where the ColbyLOONs don't have a house.
They live in a section-8 funded apartment.
Yes, that is their house, and it is as good as yours, you lying stalker.

The only difference between their house and yours is that your daddy bought yours for you, so shuddup you loon.

Just stop threatening them.
Reality Check

Alameda, CA

#31 Mar 20, 2013
It may be your home John, but it's not your house. Like those camping out in the pogonip, you get the benefit, but the rest of us pay the costs.
Buzz

Santa Cruz, CA

#32 Mar 20, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
It may be your home John, but it's not your house. Like thosecamping out in the pogonip, you get the benefit, but the rest of us pay the costs.
You are John the self-admitted peeping Tom and welfare-for-life whackjob.

This thread was initiated by John Colby, section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.
DBS

Santa Clara, CA

#33 Mar 20, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that is their house, and it is as good as yours, you lying stalker.
No it isn't.

I PAID FOR my House & property.

The taxpayers are stuck paying for the ColbyLOON's section-8 shelter.

And it doesn't have 5+ private acres of Redwoods.

And 28 of my neighbors didn't sign a petition to get me evicted.
Reality Check

San Mateo, CA

#34 Mar 20, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
No it isn't.
I PAID FOR my House & property.
The taxpayers are stuck paying for the ColbyLOON's section-8 shelter.
And it doesn't have 5+ private acres of Redwoods.
And 28 of my neighbors didn't sign a petition to get me evicted.
I picture you living in your mommy's basement, so until I see photos of you in your house, I wont believe it.

I know you say your daddy bought you a big house, but I think you might be lying about it.

I think you do probably have a trust fund, but it isn't big enough to fully support you, and you need to get SSI to pay the bills.

You are a classic welfare leech. You lie about Cabrillo, you lie about all the entitlements you receive.

Colby, on the other hand, is honest and his politics seem to match his lifestyle of service to the community.
DBS

Santa Clara, CA

#35 Mar 20, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>

Colby, on the other hand, is honest and his politics seem to match his lifestyle of service to the community.
(A) Honest??? do mean like lying about trustfunds and logging fortunes?

(B)Lifestyle of SERVICE to the community??? Do you mean leeching Welfare and section-8 housing from the taxpayers for TWENTY YEARS, and unpaid student loans?

(C) Politics??? Like badmouthing a murdered Policeman with 28 years of service to this Community?

Shove it up your gaping, bug-infested stench-hole you moron.
Buzz

United States

#36 Mar 20, 2013
Honest John Colby is a self-admitted peeping Tom and more:
This thread was initiated by John Colby, section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is!
Reality Check

San Mateo, CA

#37 Mar 20, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
(A) Honest??? do mean like lying about trustfunds and logging fortunes?
(B)Lifestyle of SERVICE to the community??? Do you mean leeching Welfare and section-8 housing from the taxpayers for TWENTY YEARS, and unpaid student loans?
(C) Politics??? Like badmouthing a murdered Policeman with 28 years of service to this Community?
Shove it up your gaping, bug-infested stench-hole you moron.
You never have any legitimate defense for your illegal actions because your daddy trained you to be morally inactive and mentally docile with that trust fun he gave you.

You need to use some of that free cash for therapy, DBS.
Buzz

Santa Cruz, CA

#38 Mar 20, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You never have any legitimate defense for your illegal actions because your daddy trained you to be morally inactive and mentally docile with that trust fun he gave you.
You need to use some of that free cash for therapy, DBS.
Too bad your daddy was unable to teach you to be a man, support yourself and take responsibility for your actions!
DBS

Santa Clara, CA

#39 Mar 20, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You never have any legitimate defense for your illegal actions
"Illegal actions"????

Like what??? Playing Whack-the-whackjob on Topix??

So call the SCPD, see if they bother responding to yet another loony allegation!!!!!
Talia

Union City, CA

#40 May 15, 2013
Scotts Valley Resident wrote:
PARENTS' PREDATOR ALERT, PLEASE REPOST THIS INFO: Buzz may be a harm to your children, if you have any information about this individual, please post it here! and please re-post this message around the community, if Buzz is teaching children he may be a danger.
THIS A WARNING TO ALL SCOTTS VALLEY PARENTS, THERE IS A POSSIBLE PREDATOR IN YOUR COMMUNITY: Please read this post for important safety information about an individual who says he is a teacher in Scotts Valley. Topix user "Buzz" posts about incest, and incest is no joking matter, it is a sign of abuse in the family. Please distribute this information widely!
BUZZ MAY WORK ELSEWHERE IN THE COUNTY OR EVEN ACROSS THE COUNTY LINE
Buzz has been claiming that he is a teacher in the area, and he may be a serious safety threat to our community. There is reason to believe that Buzz my harm children.
Why does Buzz accuse innocent people of incest on topix? Why does he even treat such a serious matter so casually? Incest isn't a joke, and it's not right to falsely accuse others of it, not even in jest.
There is no way that Buzz could actually be a teacher, but if he is, parents in the area need to be warned. This is a scary safety threat to our community.
Buzz says he has been teaching for 40 years and he is Scotts Valley based. Buzz is his nickname and it refers to the large appetite he had when he was a kid. He claims to have a master's degree and he says he went to UCSC. Buzz is most likely in his early to mid 60s, and he has said he weighs over 200 pounds, but he may have chaged his appearance recently.
He talks about incest non-stop on topix, which is what is most alarming. He uses the topic to bully others.
Hopefully he isn't really a teacher, and he has NO contact with children.
Please post any information you may have about this dangerous individual, let's create an info database about him.
There is new "Buzz" info that has been found:

Buzz is Retired on pension, Social Security, and investments, Has $500k + equity in home, wife of 39 years and two successful adult children, large extended family and friends.
Reality Check

Santa Cruz, CA

#41 May 15, 2013
Nothing new there, loon.
Though I guess having family and friends might be a novel concept for you.
Not fooled by YOU

Aptos, CA

#42 May 15, 2013
Buzz wrote:
But John I'm not the one who peeps in his neighbors and was accused by dozens as a child molester--that was YOU!
Trying divert the attention off of YOU, most molesters do!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where did the SPLAT thread go? 14 hr woofers 8
Will the FBI respond to the LOONs complaint abo... 19 hr Swiss Miss 4
SCPD Refuses to answer John Colby's phone calls (Oct '13) 20 hr Joe Landon 10
Help ColbyLOSER find a JOB...... 20 hr Joe Landon 11
ColbySTALKER getting Whacked on the Sentinel BI... (Oct '14) 22 hr Joe Landon 31
News Editorial, July 17, 2016: Fr. Peter Carota, 194... Wed kms 5
ColbyLOON is lying on the Sentinel again Wed Woof 51

Santa Cruz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages