Worst Hive: TBSC or CFABSC or Topix?

Worst Hive: TBSC or CFABSC or Topix?

Created by TBSC Loons on Jun 12, 2014

61 votes

Click on an option to vote

TBSC is the worst Hive.

CFABSC is the worst Hive.

Topix is the worst Hive.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TBSC Loons

Hayward, CA

#1 Jun 12, 2014
Some say the Topix Hive and the Take Back Santa Cruz Hive and the Citizens for a Better Santa Cruz Hive are all the same, but I see some subtle differences. There is overlap for sure.

On topix, the Super Trolls DBS and Sum Dim rule the submissive trolls Buzz and Donny B. DBS is a TBSC member.

In Citizens for a Better Santa Cruz, Monty and Brannon rule the other CFABSC Hive members, such as submissive TBSC members Tom and Barry, who are TBSC members....Monty and Brannon dominate because they own the most guns.

In Take Back Santa Cruz, Analicia and Pamela rule the TBSC Hive because they are the most skilled trolls.
DBS

Aptos, CA

#2 Jun 12, 2014
How's the job search going John?

Don't forget to state on your application that you haven't WORKED since 1992, and you were recently evicted for "Stalking, and threatening to go Postal"

I'm sure any employer would LOVE to have you in their workplace!!!!
DBS Lies

Hayward, CA

#3 Jun 12, 2014
DBS wrote:
How's the job search going John?
Don't forget to state on your application that you haven't WORKED since 1992, and you were recently evicted for "Stalking, and threatening to go Postal"
I'm sure any employer would LOVE to have you in their workplace!!!!
Relevant threads on DBS......

DBS: From Welfare to Trust Fund
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

DBS is Swindling the Taxpayers
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

DBS: My Family Paid for Your Family's Education
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

Are all TBSC members unemployed like DBS?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

The DBS Klan: Leeching off America Since WWII
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

DBS: Who paid for your house?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Hoof

Santa Cruz, CA

#4 Jun 12, 2014
DBS Lies wrote:
<quoted text>
Relevant threads on DBS......
DBS: From Welfare to Trust Fund
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
DBS is Swindling the Taxpayers
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
DBS: My Family Paid for Your Family's Education
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Are all TBSC members unemployed like DBS?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
The DBS Klan: Leeching off America Since WWII
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
DBS: Who paid for your house?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
No facts, only fiction in those links. Sad, pathetic, insane.
Reality Check

Santa Cruz, CA

#5 Jun 12, 2014
Who cares but an obsessive evicted weenie with no nob, no prospects and no accomplisknents,
John Colby Lies

Santa Cruz, CA

#7 Jun 12, 2014
More lies for the nonstop liar John Colby
Guclasekelko

Freedom, CA

#8 Jun 17, 2014
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/zip/452584238...

Prefect for TBSC another free crackpot I mean crock pot

The Original Buzz

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#9 Jun 18, 2014
Guclasekelko wrote:
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sc z/zip/4525842383.html
Prefect for TBSC another free crackpot I mean crock pot
Unfortunately their 'crack/crock pots' aren't free. They are welfare-sucking machines.
John Colby Lies

Santa Cruz, CA

#10 Jun 19, 2014
He lies about everything.
TBSC Loons

Sonoma, CA

#11 Jun 25, 2014
DBS Lies wrote:
<quoted text>
Relevant threads on DBS......
DBS: From Welfare to Trust Fund
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
DBS is Swindling the Taxpayers
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
DBS: My Family Paid for Your Family's Education
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Are all TBSC members unemployed like DBS?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
The DBS Klan: Leeching off America Since WWII
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
DBS: Who paid for your house?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Crickets from TBSC member DBS about his life on welfare......

His father accepted U.S. government welfare and DBS himself became helpless in life..........
Big Boned Rat

Santa Cruz, CA

#12 Jun 25, 2014
TBSC Loons wrote:
<quoted text>
Crickets from TBSC member DBS about his life on welfare......
His father accepted U.S. government welfare and DBS himself became helpless in life..........
Until you know everything about this DBS person so that you can identify them, you won't stop, will you?
John Colby

Pacifica, CA

#14 Jun 25, 2014
I got evicted from my section 8 housing for being a stalker and peeping in my neighbors windows at 3 AM!
I want to stalk DBS in real life if I could only discover his identity.
John Colby

Pacifica, CA

#15 Jun 25, 2014
This is yet another poll I started to go after TBSC and got slammed in my C-FLAMMY ass! I do the same thing and get the same results while expecting something else. I do receive SSI for being insane.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#16 Jun 25, 2014
To see John Colby's curriculum shitae, do a Google search on "john e. colby" and visit his LinkedIn page. It's very illuminating.

-----

John's eviction details and more.

http://northbaymds.blogspot.com/2013/06/santa...

-----

John making demands (be sure to click on the embedded links).

http://northbaymds.blogspot.com/2013/08/smoki...

http://northbaymds.blogspot.com/2013/07/john-...

-----

A sample of John in "rant mode".

https://www.indybay.org/uploads/2012/07/22/re...

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search...

-----

See John's two posts in the comment section.

http://maggiemcneill.wordpress.com/2013/03/19...

-----

John Colby endangered several of his so-called "clients" (Steve Lazow and Andrea Morgan) by posting their personal information and pictures on the Internet during the period June through 2 August 2012. In both instances, John posted particularly detailed information about their physical infirmities, health issues, and included several pictures of them on the Internet. In the case of Ms Morgan, twenty-three days after John's post in Indybay, Ms Morgan was robbed.

https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2012/06/11/...

https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2012/08/02/...

https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2012/08/26/...

So, how much did the publishing of Ms. Morgan's health issues, vulnerabilities, and pictures contribute to her becoming a victim of the robbery? How much did the publishing of Ms Morgan's pictures aid the robber in identifying this fragile human being as being a good target for a robbery? John's very quick to remind everyone that he has a PhD in Computer Science and yet even a freshman taking computer science classes knows the dangers of posting personal information on the Internet. As a PhD, John Colby's actions, in that regard, were careless and negligent to the extreme.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxTKPdmfF4X8S...

John's also careless about posting his own personal information and that of his sister, Pat. Pictures, home address, phone numbers, the list goes on and on. One one occasion, he even posted his credit card number.

-----

One of John's achievements.

https://www.facebook.com/login.php...

-----

Check out the June 12 edition of Robert Norse's FRSC show with John and Pat Colby providing comic and idiotic relief at:

http://radiolibre.org/brb/brb140612.mp3

Throughout the show:

--- Robert messes with the heads of John and Pat Colby.

--- Pat/Jabba is kissing Robert's arse throughout the interview (non-stop "I agree with you, Robert")

--- John the Loon comes across as ignorant (Ummmmm.... Ummmmm.... I don't know.) and is constantly being fed words from his puppet master, Pat/Jabba (I guess we know who wears the pants in that family and it isn't John).

Why would Robert bring the Colbys on the show to talk about a subject that they do not sound very competent in discussing? I can think of two reasons. First, after listening to the Colby toadies, it makes Robert sound all that much more intelligent by comparison. Secondly, it probably was a vanity thing. I'm sure Robert just loved the way John and Pat slobbered over and yielded to his points of view. I'm sure he also enjoyed having the Colbys abase themselves.

-----
TBSC-CFABSC Hive Loons

Hayward, CA

#17 Jul 17, 2014
I love this fabulous critique of the CFABSC hive trolls.....

"They took the bait! Here come the dogs after me...look at my earlier posts, you'll see, they come so quick and then rapid-fire attack, tag-team style. Isn't there a term for this type of cyber-bullying...yeah, I'm sure someone brought it up before. That's okay. I'm not skeered of any of you folks hiding behind your screens while the rest of us actually do something to make Santa Cruz better instead of just finger-pointing and blaming. Ugh. So hilarious. I'm sure there's some of you who get off on this shit so come on, get a piece!"

https://www.facebook.com/groups/CFABSC/permal...

Super Troll Aaron Whiting even joined in on trolling the poster......
Culo de Chongp

Aptos, CA

#18 Jul 17, 2014
TBSC-CFABSC Hive Loons wrote:
I love this fabulous critique of the CFABSC hive trolls.....
"They took the bait! Here come the dogs after me...look at my earlier posts, you'll see, they come so quick and then rapid-fire attack, tag-team style. Isn't there a term for this type of cyber-bullying...yeah, I'm sure someone brought it up before. That's okay. I'm not skeered of any of you folks hiding behind your screens while the rest of us actually do something to make Santa Cruz better instead of just finger-pointing and blaming. Ugh. So hilarious. I'm sure there's some of you who get off on this shit so come on, get a piece!"
https://www.facebook.com/groups/CFABSC/permal...
Super Troll Aaron Whiting even joined in on trolling the poster......
You're always brave when you're cowering behind Phatty's thighs and sucking up her oozings.
asnon

Santa Cruz, CA

#19 Jul 17, 2014
TBSC-CFABSC Hive Loons wrote:
I love this fabulous critique of the CFABSC hive trolls.....
"They took the bait! Here come the dogs after me...look at my earlier posts, you'll see, they come so quick and then rapid-fire attack, tag-team style. Isn't there a term for this type of cyber-bullying...yeah, I'm sure someone brought it up before. That's okay. I'm not skeered of any of you folks hiding behind your screens while the rest of us actually do something to make Santa Cruz better instead of just finger-pointing and blaming. Ugh. So hilarious. I'm sure there's some of you who get off on this shit so come on, get a piece!"
https://www.facebook.com/groups/CFABSC/permal...
Super Troll Aaron Whiting even joined in on trolling the poster......
I love hearing about your perceptions of santa cruz politics as it plays out on various websites because you troll with it on topix where people troll you back....you're doing so much for santa cruz being the crazy super troll that you are on all of these internet forums. You provide nothing but entertainment as you troll the internet with your sad life.
axnxoxn

Danville, CA

#20 Aug 1, 2014
Culo de Chongo

San Leandro, CA

#21 Aug 1, 2014
Your new sock puppet "axnxoxn" named after one of the disorders of your fake disability, ColbyLoon? Besides being an anxious and sleepless loon how about the real reason---allergic to working? Parasite!
Pauli Wince

Oakland, CA

#22 Aug 8, 2014
H I V E

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holy Shliht! Santa Merieda "Bend Over" Troll Ex... 8 hr quien sabe 51
News ICE arrests Salvadoran man heading to work in W... 9 hr Ricardo 6
Review: Highland Meadows Apartments (Apr '11) 9 hr quien sabe 1,248
Does anyone remember a Richard Fisk (May '17) Feb 18 Ed Bronson 6
News Police: Newspaper publisher not behind racist V... Feb 17 Allen 1
News Walgreens to pay $2.25 million in price scanner... Feb 16 HTownTech 12
News San Lorenzo Valley: Kevin Foster enforces cowbo... Feb 11 AnonymousBC 2

Santa Cruz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages