For Eye Spy

Fairfield, CA

#1 Oct 4, 2013
Woof is SAD because his sleezy girlfriend just got busted. She is a drunk, a drug addict, and a time bomb DUI driver waiting to blow and kill.

Will Woof bail her out of jail? Can he raise $25,000 in 5 hours for his ugly precious princess?
UHAUL

Santa Cruz, CA

#2 Oct 4, 2013
For Eye Spy wrote:
Woof is SAD because his sleezy girlfriend just got busted. She is a drunk, a drug addict, and a time bomb DUI driver waiting to blow and kill.
Will Woof bail her out of jail? Can he raise $25,000 in 5 hours for his ugly precious princess?
Hi Pat. How was the move?
for EYE spy

Fairfield, CA

#3 Oct 4, 2013
Sorry for your lost, but it shouldn't be hard to find another used up alcohoe. Isn't that what beer googles are for?
Maybe your next girlfriend will look somewhat human? Have you tried the desperate disabled he/shes lately? You'll be back howling at the moon in no time.
UHAUL

Santa Cruz, CA

#4 Oct 4, 2013
for EYE spy wrote:
Have you tried the desperate disabled he/shes lately? You'll be back howling at the moon in no time.
I don't think the Diversity Center would approve of one of their own volunteers expressing such feelings about hermaphrodites, Pat.
http://diversitycenter.org/resource-directory...

Now, seriously, how was the move?
DBS

San Jose, CA

#5 Oct 4, 2013
UHAUL wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Pat. How was the move?
Hmmmmm...So where did FAT Pat and her useless whackjob sibling move to??

Inquiring minds want to know.

Perhaps the Criminal Mastermind of the Drive-by-fruiting would like to "welcome" them to their new crib???

I'm sure there's a Seagull that would want to know!!!

Moohooohahahaaaaaa!!!!!
Seagull

Santa Cruz, CA

#6 Oct 4, 2013
I just shat on your car again. Check it out, It's one of my best shits ever!!!!
WooF

West Hartford, CT

#7 Oct 5, 2013
For Eye Spy wrote:
What particularly diseased region of your giant colon did this whopper come from? You're now beyond desperate!
WooF is delighted that JSCO booted your fat ass and his your sister on notice. Where's Pat going to plug in her mobility scooter? I don't think Coral St is Colby friendly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Take Back Santa Cruz counts 6,770 discarded nee... 2 hr John Colby 12
Temperatures expected to drop to near freezing ... 5 hr ANON 1
SCPD Sgt Loran 'Butch' Baker Molested Nine Women? (Jul '13) 7 hr Get a job ColbyLOSER 309
The stigmata of being a wannabe in TBSC- 9 hr tin_lizzy 4
Robert Norse--READ THIS-- (Oct '13) Thu JC squats to pee 113
Buzz stalks as "John Colby" (May '14) Thu JC squats to pee 162
ColbyLOSERS have stooped to a new low. Thu John Colby 9
Santa Cruz Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Santa Cruz News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Santa Cruz

Personal Finance