TBSC Super Troll Samantha Olden
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#105 May 12, 2014
Mandy wrote:
<quoted text>
Word on the street is the Homeless Services Center team totally CREAMED the Take Back Santa Cruz team in the sudden death sprinting duel race event that day.
Since they lost the bet TBSC members will now have to volunteer at the HSC for the next year on weekends.
"Word on the street" is not proof and is just so much BS. Documented evidence on the other hand...

-----

To see John Colby's curriculum shitae, do a Google search on "john e. colby" and visit his LinkedIn page. It is very illuminating......

-----

John's eviction details and more...

http://northbaymds.blogspot.com/2013/06/santa...

-----

John making demands (be sure to click on the embedded links)...

http://northbaymds.blogspot.com/2013/08/smoki...

http://northbaymds.blogspot.com/2013/07/john-...

-----

A sample of John in "rant mode"...

https://www.indybay.org/uploads/2012/07/22/re...

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search...

-----

See John's two posts in the comment section

http://maggiemcneill.wordpress.com/2013/03/19...

-----

John Colby endangered several of his so-called "clients" (Steve Lazow and Andrea Morgan) by posting their personal information and pictures on the Internet during the period June through 2 August 2012. In both instances, John posted particularly detailed information about their physical infirmities, health issues, and included several pictures of them on the Internet. In the case of Ms Morgan, twenty-three days after John's post in Indybay, Ms Morgan was robbed.

https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2012/06/11/...

https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2012/08/02/...

https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2012/08/26/...

So, how much did the publishing of Ms. Morgan's health issues, vulnerabilities, and pictures contribute to her becoming a victim of the robbery? How much did the publishing of Ms Morgan's pictures aid the robber in identifying this fragile human being as being a good target for a robbery? John's very quick to remind everyone that he has a PhD in Computer Science and yet even a freshman taking computer science classes knows the dangers of posting personal information on the Internet. As a PhD, John Colby's actions, in that regard, were careless and negligent to the extreme.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxTKPdmfF4X8S...

John's also careless about posting his own personal information and that of his sister, Pat. Pictures, home address, phone nmubers, the list goes on and on. One one occasion, he even posted his credit card number.

-----

One of John's achievements...

https://www.facebook.com/login.php...

-----

Donny Bigot Rides Again

Hayward, CA

#106 May 12, 2014
Some background on "Donny B".....Hes another one of the trolls who has issues with telling the truth.....

Archive for bigot posts by Donny B
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
John Colby

United States

#107 May 12, 2014
I'd sue Donny for slander if it weren't for my own posts that he used. I real lam a TMI kind of loon.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#108 May 12, 2014
Donny Bigot Rides Again wrote:
Some background on "Donny B".....Hes another one of the trolls who has issues with telling the truth.....
Archive for bigot posts by Donny B
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Prove I've ever told a lie.
Darren

San Leandro, CA

#109 May 12, 2014
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove I've ever told a lie.
You said it wasnt a lie because it was "parody" so it is impossible to prove you are lying if you only are to claim everything you say is "parody", Donny B.

There is no winning with Donny B, theres only circles, endless circles.
Darren

San Leandro, CA

#110 May 12, 2014
Mandy wrote:
<quoted text>
Word on the street is the Homeless Services Center team totally CREAMED the Take Back Santa Cruz team in the sudden death sprinting duel race event that day.
Since they lost the bet TBSC members will now have to volunteer at the HSC for the next year on weekends.
I dont think TBSC members should be allowed to volunteer at the Homeless Services Center.

The TBSC members are too unstable to be allowed near homeless people.

I think TBSC should have to clean up the Boardwalk Beach to see who the biggest polluters in Santa Cruz are, the wealthy tourists.

Then maybe TBSC will stop targeting homeless people.
John Colby

San Francisco, CA

#111 May 12, 2014
Darren wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont think TBSC members should be allowed to volunteer at the Homeless Services Center.
The TBSC members are too unstable to be allowed near homeless people.
I think TBSC should have to clean up the Boardwalk Beach to see who the biggest polluters in Santa Cruz are, the wealthy tourists.
Then maybe TBSC will stop targeting homeless people.
Darren, you and Mandy are two sock puppets I pulled out of my as to defend me. You know 'we' don't do anything but talk. I have to use payday loans to even buy the toilet paper I clean you up with after I create you.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#112 May 12, 2014
Darren wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it wasnt a lie because it was "parody" so it is impossible to prove you are lying if you only are to claim everything you say is "parody", Donny B.
There is no winning with Donny B, theres only circles, endless circles.
The excuse of "parody" is something you've used quite often in the past. I learned that from YOU! You don't like it when someone else uses one of your little tricks when replying to one of your posts, do you?
Daria

Hayward, CA

#113 May 12, 2014
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
The excuse of "parody" is something you've used quite often in the past. I learned that from YOU! You don't like it when someone else uses one of your little tricks when replying to one of your posts, do you?
Donny B lies again.

Darren has never used parody on topix!

Show us where Darren has said that, you liar!

He is totally against it.
John Colby

San Francisco, CA

#115 May 12, 2014
Daria left a skidmark in my diaper. Why doesn't anyone give me any respect???
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#116 May 12, 2014
Daria wrote:
<quoted text>
Donny B lies again.
Darren has never used parody on topix!
Show us where Darren has said that, you liar!
He is totally against it.
Of course he has/you have. The colon puppet characters are well known for using the "parody" excuse when they really get backed into a corner as a result of posting lies, distortions, hype, etc. You proved you and your sock puppets are one in the same person. You've provided the proof in many of your posts, but you were most careless the numerous times you replied to one of your own sock puppet posts and forgot to change your sock puppet name to something different.
Tad

Rodeo, CA

#117 May 13, 2014
Donny Bigot Rides Again wrote:
Some background on "Donny B".....Hes another one of the trolls who has issues with telling the truth.....
Archive for bigot posts by Donny B
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Donny Bigot is still blathering on and on without providing any proof for his fraudulent claims.

He sure would fit in well at TBSC, wouldnt he?
Super Troll John Colby

San Francisco, CA

#118 May 13, 2014
Is Colby still angry that TBSC won't let him be a member?
DBS

Aptos, CA

#119 May 13, 2014
Tad wrote:
<quoted text>
Donny Bigot is still blathering on and on without providing any proof for his fraudulent claims.
?
Sure thing screwball.

Just like the trustfund I haven't got.
Heather

Hayward, CA

#120 May 18, 2014
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
"Word on the street" is not proof and is just so much BS. Documented evidence on the other hand...
-----
To see John Colby's curriculum shitae, do a Google search on "john e. colby" and visit his LinkedIn page. It is very illuminating......
-----
John's eviction details and more...
http://northbaymds.blogspot.com/2013/06/santa...
-----
John making demands (be sure to click on the embedded links)...
http://northbaymds.blogspot.com/2013/08/smoki...
http://northbaymds.blogspot.com/2013/07/john-...
-----
A sample of John in "rant mode"...
https://www.indybay.org/uploads/2012/07/22/re...
https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search...
-----
See John's two posts in the comment section
http://maggiemcneill.wordpress.com/2013/03/19...
-----
John Colby endangered several of his so-called "clients" (Steve Lazow and Andrea Morgan) by posting their personal information and pictures on the Internet during the period June through 2 August 2012. In both instances, John posted particularly detailed information about their physical infirmities, health issues, and included several pictures of them on the Internet. In the case of Ms Morgan, twenty-three days after John's post in Indybay, Ms Morgan was robbed.
https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2012/06/11/...
https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2012/08/02/...
https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2012/08/26/...
So, how much did the publishing of Ms. Morgan's health issues, vulnerabilities, and pictures contribute to her becoming a victim of the robbery? How much did the publishing of Ms Morgan's pictures aid the robber in identifying this fragile human being as being a good target for a robbery? John's very quick to remind everyone that he has a PhD in Computer Science and yet even a freshman taking computer science classes knows the dangers of posting personal information on the Internet. As a PhD, John Colby's actions, in that regard, were careless and negligent to the extreme.
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxTKPdmfF4X8S...
John's also careless about posting his own personal information and that of his sister, Pat. Pictures, home address, phone nmubers, the list goes on and on. One one occasion, he even posted his credit card number.
-----
One of John's achievements...
https://www.facebook.com/login.php...
-----
Obsess much? Good lord. Imagine if you put all this energy into ... anything that isn't stalking people. You get so worked up by any comment made by anyone you don't like.

You are so exercised over him. Are you still lying about Aaron's so called trust fund? I think I understand why you have all these problems in your life.

It's truly pathetic.
Evicted LOON John Colby

Aptos, CA

#121 May 18, 2014
How's the job search going John?

That supposed PHD got you REAL FAR!!!!!
Heather

Hayward, CA

#122 May 18, 2014
Evicted LOON John Colby wrote:
How's the job search going John?
That supposed PHD got you REAL FAR!!!!!
At least he finished his PhD, unlike your loser troll buddy Jim Spring.....

Relevant.....

Jim Spring, Failed PhD
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Evicted LOON John Colby

Aptos, CA

#123 May 18, 2014
Heather wrote:
<quoted text>
.
Jim Spring, Failed PhD
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
BWAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Now THAT's FUNNY!!!!!!!

John Colby calling someone a "Failed PHD"!!!!!!!!

Except he's been on Welfare since 1992, and outdoors since getting evicted.

That's funnier than Jeffrey Dahmer complaining about his neighbor's "Eating disorder"!!!!
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#124 May 18, 2014
Heather wrote:
<quoted text>
Obsess much? Good lord. Imagine if you put all this energy into ... anything that isn't stalking people. You get so worked up by any comment made by anyone you don't like.
You are so exercised over him. Are you still lying about Aaron's so called trust fund? I think I understand why you have all these problems in your life.
It's truly pathetic.
Me.... lying about Aaron's so called trust fund"????? I've never mentioned a trust fund owned or controlled by someone named Aaron.

I think a colonic is called for prior to your making your next appearance on Topix. Your posts are corrupted and this may be due to the doo you're being subject to as you pass through John's colon. A colon cleaning will reduce the possibility of you posting sh1t.

As a sockpuppet, you're truly pathetic.
ANON

Oakland, CA

#125 Mar 24, 2015
Ahahahahahaa dat council face....whadda l00n!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tonight 6 hr asdf 4
HeyyTommCunifff 6 hr asdf 7
Cflab 7 hr asdf 5
Worst hypocrite in the history of Santa Cruz. 8 hr The Truth hurts 5
Why does Robert Kahnjob exploit FAT deranged PIGS Fri Reality Check 14
I miss Jim Spring Fri Reality Check 2
FAT Pat made Mom go SPLAT Thu The Truth Hurts 11
More from around the web

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages