Santa Cruz Co. Sheriff: Evidence 'insufficient' to arrest San...

Jul 12, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Contra Costa Times

The Santa Cruz County Sheriff's Office said Thursday it has completed its investigation relating to an alleged sexual assault involving Pablo Sandoval of the San Francisco Giants.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
DBS is Fat

Santa Rosa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Is Sandoval part of the Dingleberry gang too?
FAT PAT is FATTER

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

And DBS has a good paying job, owns a house, nice cars,goes on marvelous vacations with his lovely lady, and is living happily ever after.

Unlike the welfare parasites in the catcrap-stinking Mission Meth Garedens ghetto.
DBS is Fat

Santa Rosa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

FAT PAT is FATTER wrote:
And DBS has a good paying job, owns a house, nice cars,goes on marvelous vacations with his lovely lady, and is living happily ever after.
Unlike the welfare parasites in the catcrap-stinking Mission Meth Garedens ghetto.
DBS, admit it, at 225 pounds you are fat, and just because you buy a woman a car doesnt mean she likes your flabby body lol
FAT PAT is FATTER

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

DBS is Fat wrote:
<quoted text>
DBS, admit it, at 225 pounds you are fat, and just because you buy a woman a car doesnt mean she likes your flabby body lol
Sure thing nutbag.

That MUST be why we were together for 5 years before I decided she needed a nicer car.

And no, 219 isn't fat, according to my physician. But of COURSE, YOU the unemployable loser knows MUCH better,even though you have NO IDEA what I look like.
DBS is Fattest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

FAT PAT is FATTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing nutbag.
That MUST be why we were together for 5 years before I decided she needed a nicer car.
And no, 219 isn't fat, according to my physician. But of COURSE, YOU the unemployable loser knows MUCH better,even though you have NO IDEA what I look like.
"I decided she needed a nicer car." LOL - A relationship with you must be like living under house arrest, especially with your cheap taste in vehicles

219 is fat, however you slice it, especially at your age. I dont need to see a photo of you, but if you want to send one it would be funny lol
eviction party

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

FAT PAT is FATTER wrote:
<quoted text>
But of COURSE, YOU the unemployable loser knows MUCH better,even though you have NO IDEA what I look like.
Regular readers of the Metro Santa Cruz, now Santa Cruz Weekly, however, may be familiar with what Pat looks like.

Google "pat colby metro santa cruz" if anyone needs a refresher.

Then again, the article is from 2009, during another one of our dear Mission Gardens duo's failed bitching-instead-of-moving campaigns, before John shamelessly used the murder of Carl Reimer to promote himself and his trifling troubles with his neighbors.
Casual OBserver

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

eviction party wrote:
<quoted text>
Regular readers of the Metro Santa Cruz, now Santa Cruz Weekly, however, may be familiar with what Pat looks like.
Google "pat colby metro santa cruz" if anyone needs a refresher.
Then again, the article is from 2009, during another one of our dear Mission Gardens duo's failed bitching-instead-of-moving campaigns, before John shamelessly used the murder of Carl Reimer to promote himself and his trifling troubles with his neighbors.
Thanks for the laugh!
FAT PAT is FATTER

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

DBS is Fattest wrote:
<quoted text>
"I decided she needed a nicer car." LOL - A relationship with you must be like living under house arrest, especially with your cheap taste in vehicles
Sure thing whackjob.

You have my relationship ALL figured out.

She was "Under house arrest" during our last few vacations to Europe,Hawaii, and New England.

A luxury performance sedan built by VW/Audi, isn't exactly "cheap taste".

Tell us nutcake, what kind of car does the Garedens Ghetto welfare loser drive? Or do you scrounge deposit cans for busfare?
DBS is Fattest

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

eviction party wrote:
<quoted text>
Regular readers of the Metro Santa Cruz, now Santa Cruz Weekly, however, may be familiar with what Pat looks like.
Google "pat colby metro santa cruz" if anyone needs a refresher.
Then again, the article is from 2009, during another one of our dear Mission Gardens duo's failed bitching-instead-of-moving campaigns, before John shamelessly used the murder of Carl Reimer to promote himself and his trifling troubles with his neighbors.
What do you look like? At 225 pounds, you must be flabby? Where can we find your picture?
Skeptic

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

FAT PAT is FATTER wrote:
And DBS has a good paying job, owns a house, nice cars,goes on marvelous vacations with his lovely lady, and is living happily ever after.
Unlike the welfare parasites in the catcrap-stinking Mission Meth Garedens ghetto.
yada, yada, yada.*yawn**yawn**yawn*. nobody cares about your insignificant life stupid.
DBS is Fattest

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

FAT PAT is FATTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing whackjob.
You have my relationship ALL figured out.
She was "Under house arrest" during our last few vacations to Europe,Hawaii, and New England.
A luxury performance sedan built by VW/Audi, isn't exactly "cheap taste".
Tell us nutcake, what kind of car does the Garedens Ghetto welfare loser drive? Or do you scrounge deposit cans for busfare?
Does VW still have ties to the Nazi party? I think the question is relevant in the context of you owning one.

Keep on throwing out the fascist references, but seriously, your girlfriend was under house arrest for what?

And how do the authorities track her when you two are out of the country?

Are you an immigrant farm worker?
DBS is Fattest

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Casual OBserver wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the laugh!
Stop carjacking Casual Observer's name/
Jimi Friend

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

DBS is Fattest wrote:
<quoted text>
Does VW still have ties to the Nazi party? I think the question is relevant in the context of you owning one.
Keep on throwing out the fascist references, but seriously, your girlfriend was under house arrest for what?
And how do the authorities track her when you two are out of the country?
Are you an immigrant farm worker?
He says he is proud to be a racist. He's probably a white supremacist linked to the American Nazi Party or to the KKK. This guy is a real sicko.
DBS is Fattest

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Jimi Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
He says he is proud to be a racist. He's probably a white supremacist linked to the American Nazi Party or to the KKK. This guy is a real sicko.
Maybe he is a war profiteer. Those millions he got from daddy came from somewhere, maybe his daddy was a Nazi officer, or German collaborator.

I also wonder if he is profiting somehow from the hate he spews here. I wonder how this website is funded, and if he profits from trolling it?
FAT PAT is FATTER

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sure thing sweetheart!!

You have it ALL figured out!!!
DBS is Fatter

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

FAT PAT is FATTER wrote:
Sure thing sweetheart!!
You have it ALL figured out!!!
I love all of your candy references. Are you eating as you type?
FAT PAT is FATTER

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

How'd the job search go today John?

Does Microsoft need a CEO?
DBS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

FAT PAT is FATTER wrote:
How'd the job search go today John?
Does Microsoft need a CEO?
My name isn't John, but I will answer this one.

You yourself should look for a job, shouldn't you?
FAT PAT is FATTER

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

DBS is Fattest wrote:
<quoted text>
Does VW still have ties to the Nazi party? I think the question is relevant in the context of you owning one.
Keep on throwing out the fascist references, but seriously, your girlfriend was under house arrest for what?
And how do the authorities track her when you two are out of the country?
Are you an immigrant farm worker?
WOWWWWW!!!

No wonder nobody wants this KOOK in their workplace, even if he did someday gain some job skills.

And the residents of the Mission Garedens ghetto circulated a petition to kick him out!!
DBS

Burlingame, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 13, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

FAT PAT is FATTER wrote:
<quoted text>
WOWWWWW!!!
No wonder nobody wants this KOOK in their workplace, even if he did someday gain some job skills.
And the residents of the Mission Garedens ghetto circulated a petition to kick him out!!
I would hire him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Santa Cruz Forum right now

Search the Santa Cruz Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
3 cheers for Robert Norse (Jun '13) 11 min azzmonkey420 227
DBS 'Double Trolls' as 'openid' and 'tmc914' on... (May '13) 17 min D-non505 38
Prostitute Who Allegedly Finished Wine As Her C... 53 min Donny B 4
Murder on Laurent st.------Gangs and People who... 2 hr Helms-enator 11
Archive for Jim Spring posts (Dec '13) 3 hr Donny B 564
Archive for bigot posts by Donny B (Dec '13) 3 hr Donny B 155
Remodeled McDonald's reopens on Santa Cruz West... 4 hr Donny B 3
•••
•••
•••
Santa Cruz Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Santa Cruz Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Santa Cruz News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Santa Cruz
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••