Does Aaron Whiting have a trust fund?
Super Troll Aaron Whiting

Mill Valley, CA

#165 Jun 20, 2014
Julie is just ignoring him.....thats the best thing to do with stalker trolls.....dont feed the flame.....
Super Troll Aaron Whiting

Mill Valley, CA

#166 Jun 20, 2014
I wonder if Aaron will stalk her all day?

He is known to stick like glue to the people he trolls.....
sos

Santa Cruz, CA

#167 Jun 20, 2014
blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah
take it to your parents group
cry more
sick of reading your insane posts
tin lizzy

Santa Cruz, CA

#168 Jun 20, 2014
Why do you care? What a pathetic life you must lead.
Commenting on someone's harassment and misbehavior is not stalking. Quit with your victim complex. Start taking your meds.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#169 Jun 20, 2014
To see John Colby's curriculum shitae, do a Google search on "john e. colby" and visit his LinkedIn page. It's very illuminating.

-----

John's eviction details and more.

http://northbaymds.blogspot.com/2013/06/santa...

-----

John making demands (be sure to click on the embedded links).

http://northbaymds.blogspot.com/2013/08/smoki...

http://northbaymds.blogspot.com/2013/07/john-...

-----

A sample of John in "rant mode".

https://www.indybay.org/uploads/2012/07/22/re...

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search...

-----

See John's two posts in the comment section.

http://maggiemcneill.wordpress.com/2013/03/19...

-----

John Colby endangered several of his so-called "clients" (Steve Lazow and Andrea Morgan) by posting their personal information and pictures on the Internet during the period June through 2 August 2012. In both instances, John posted particularly detailed information about their physical infirmities, health issues, and included several pictures of them on the Internet. In the case of Ms Morgan, twenty-three days after John's post in Indybay, Ms Morgan was robbed.

https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2012/06/11/...

https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2012/08/02/...

https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2012/08/26/...

So, how much did the publishing of Ms. Morgan's health issues, vulnerabilities, and pictures contribute to her becoming a victim of the robbery? How much did the publishing of Ms Morgan's pictures aid the robber in identifying this fragile human being as being a good target for a robbery? John's very quick to remind everyone that he has a PhD in Computer Science and yet even a freshman taking computer science classes knows the dangers of posting personal information on the Internet. As a PhD, John Colby's actions, in that regard, were careless and negligent to the extreme.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxTKPdmfF4X8S...

John's also careless about posting his own personal information and that of his sister, Pat. Pictures, home address, phone numbers, the list goes on and on. One one occasion, he even posted his credit card number.

-----

One of John's achievements.

https://www.facebook.com/login.php...

-----
Mirror Mirror

Santa Cruz, CA

#170 Jun 20, 2014
Super Troll Aaron Whiting wrote:
I wonder if Aaron will stalk her all day?
He is known to stick like glue to the people he trolls.....
John is of the "Projective unto others as I doeth myself"
DBS

Aptos, CA

#171 Jun 20, 2014
Super Troll Aaron Whiting wrote:
I
He is known to stick like glue to the people he trolls.....
This from the LOON that got evicted for Stalking.

And can't understand why nobody wants him as a tenant.
Super Troll Aaron Whiting

Hayward, CA

#172 Jun 21, 2014
Aaron Whiting is trolling, stalking, and tagging people in CFABSC again.....this time Robert Norse is his target....Whiting posted a photo of a few pieces of trash and said "Robert Norse pick up your trash"......

Why on earth would a guy in his 20s (Whiting) be tagging an older gentleman in his 60s (Norse) on facebook......that is for 12 year olds.....what a troll.....then Aaron talks to himself throughout the thread....this is one of the things Aaron said.....

"I don't think it's ok for ucsc students to trash our streets and sidewalks...."

Well duhhhhhhhhh......

Aaron Whiting is so babyish......

Hey Aaron, why dont you pick up the trash that is left all over the main beach in Santa Cruz that your family's customers leave....those tourists trash our town the worst of anyone, and your family profits off of it......

The Whitings profit off the trashing of our town!!!!
John Colby

San Francisco, CA

#173 Jun 21, 2014
'Trust Fund' I don't even have a pot to piss in.....snivel....whine.
Greg

Santa Cruz, CA

#174 Jun 21, 2014
Super Troll Aaron Whiting wrote:
Aaron Whiting is trolling, stalking, and tagging people in CFABSC again.....this time Robert Norse is his target....Whiting posted a photo of a few pieces of trash and said "Robert Norse pick up your trash"......
Why on earth would a guy in his 20s (Whiting) be tagging an older gentleman in his 60s (Norse) on facebook......that is for 12 year olds.....what a troll.....then Aaron talks to himself throughout the thread....this is one of the things Aaron said.....
"I don't think it's ok for ucsc students to trash our streets and sidewalks...."
Well duhhhhhhhhh......
Aaron Whiting is so babyish......
Hey Aaron, why dont you pick up the trash that is left all over the main beach in Santa Cruz that your family's customers leave....those tourists trash our town the worst of anyone, and your family profits off of it......
The Whitings profit off the trashing of our town!!!!
I read the thread last night. Aaron was not talking to himself, he was responding to people but indirectly. Next time you should read the entire thread and not just the posts by those you call trolls. Are you not able to post on CFAB? Is that why you post your crazy delusional agenda issues here? Your jealousy of those that may have money, a good job, a strong family, and whom hold a different opinion then yours is highly apparent in every trolling, harassing, and stalking post you make.
Super Troll Aaron Whiting

Sonoma, CA

#175 Jun 21, 2014
Greg wrote:
<quoted text>
I read the thread last night. Aaron was not talking to himself, he was responding to people but indirectly. Next time you should read the entire thread and not just the posts by those you call trolls. Are you not able to post on CFAB? Is that why you post your crazy delusional agenda issues here? Your jealousy of those that may have money, a good job, a strong family, and whom hold a different opinion then yours is highly apparent in every trolling, harassing, and stalking post you make.
Aaron was 100% talking to himself last night.....he is no different than the schizophrenic homeless people he wants eliminated from Santa Cruz......

And no, Aaron does not have a good job. He may work hard, but his job does not require any great skill, and there is also evidence he and his wife perform their health related jobs in an unethical manner, at least she does and I bet he does too......

And his family's business, Whitings Food Service does not provide good jobs to his family or the people of Santa Cruz either.....no one can live off of selling fried twinkies.....the Whitings are junk food pedalers, and the majority of jobs they provide are fast food level jobs for desperate teens......
DBS

Aptos, CA

#176 Jun 21, 2014
Super Troll Aaron Whiting wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaron was 100% talking to himself last night.......
Says the whackjob that posts to himself under a dozen stupid sockpuppets.

Projecting your own LOONY behaviour again John.
DBS

Aptos, CA

#177 Jun 21, 2014
Super Troll Aaron Whiting wrote:
<q
And no, Aaron does not have a good job. He may work hard, but his job does not require any great skill, and there is also evidence he and his wife perform their health related jobs in an unethical manner, at least she does and I bet he does too......
...
From the LOON that got himself evicted for fabricating crackpot allegations.

What "evidence" do you have of ANY "unethical" behaviour?

And no John, referring to your own screwball blitherings doesn't prove anything.
DBS

Aptos, CA

#178 Jun 21, 2014
Super Troll Aaron Whiting wrote:
..
And his family's business, Whitings Food Service does not provide good jobs to his family or the people of Santa Cruz either.....no one can live off of selling fried twinkies.....the Whitings are junk food pedalers, and the majority of jobs they provide are fast food level jobs for desperate teens......
Says the career Welfare parasite who hasn't been employed since 1992.

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ANY KIND OF JOB??????????

P.S. My son was EMPLOYED by Whiting's Food for two years during High School. They were very nice to him, and gave him a season-ending bonus for missing only ONE(1) shift all summer. By age NINETEEN he had a longer EMPLOYMENT history than John E. Colby, the 50 year old Welfare-leeching LOSER!!!
Trust Fund Baby DBS

Sonoma, CA

#179 Jun 21, 2014
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the career Welfare parasite who hasn't been employed since 1992.
WHAT THE HELL DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ANY KIND OF JOB??????????
P.S. My son was EMPLOYED by Whiting's Food for two years during High School. They were very nice to him, and gave him a season-ending bonus for missing only ONE(1) shift all summer. By age NINETEEN he had a longer EMPLOYMENT history than John E. Colby, the 50 year old Welfare-leeching LOSER!!!
Ummm, DBS I have never accepted welfare, unlike your father, and I am a taxpayer and I pay for your son's education at Cabrillo.....

Your son goes to Cabrillo where he leeches public assistance funds from us, the taxpayers....your son is a perfect example of why fast food jobs like those at Whitings only lead to more problems in peoples lives.....where is your son's next job going to be, MacDonalds? Im sure they will be the ones who will appreciate seeing Whtings Food Service on his "resume" or curriculum shitae as I like to call it.....

Maybe if your son hadnt been raised on your trust fund he would have more of a work ethic, and he might be more successful now, instead of working at fast food and going to Cabrillo.....

Also, maybe you would be more successful in life if you had to work for YOUR OWN MONEY, DBS....that trust fund your father gave you made you soft.....

On another note, I think that trust fund babies like DBS should have to pay a real tuition rate for their kids when they send them to Cabrillo....

Why should I also have to support with my tax dollars DBS's rich trust fund kid to go to college?????

Answer me that, DBS!!!!!

The Original Buzz

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#180 Jun 21, 2014
Trust Fund Baby DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm, DBS I have never accepted welfare, unlike your father, and I am a taxpayer and I pay for your son's education at Cabrillo.....
Your son goes to Cabrillo where he leeches public assistance funds from us, the taxpayers....your son is a perfect example of why fast food jobs like those at Whitings only lead to more problems in peoples lives.....where is your son's next job going to be, MacDonalds? Im sure they will be the ones who will appreciate seeing Whtings Food Service on his "resume" or curriculum shitae as I like to call it.....
Maybe if your son hadnt been raised on your trust fund he would have more of a work ethic, and he might be more successful now, instead of working at fast food and going to Cabrillo.....
Also, maybe you would be more successful in life if you had to work for YOUR OWN MONEY, DBS....that trust fund your father gave you made you soft.....
On another note, I think that trust fund babies like DBS should have to pay a real tuition rate for their kids when they send them to Cabrillo....
Why should I also have to support with my tax dollars DBS's rich trust fund kid to go to college?????
Answer me that, DBS!!!!!
GET A JOB and GET OUT of MY POCKET, ColbyLoon!
DBS

Aptos, CA

#181 Jun 21, 2014
Trust Fund Baby DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm, DBS I have never accepted welfare!!
BWAAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Sure thing whackjob.

Just like you DIDN'T get evicted.

The Original Buzz

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#182 Jun 21, 2014
Super Troll Aaron Whiting wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaron was 100% talking to himself last night.....he is no different than the schizophrenic homeless people he wants eliminated from Santa Cruz......
And no, Aaron does not have a good job. He may work hard, but his job does not require any great skill, and there is also evidence he and his wife perform their health related jobs in an unethical manner, at least she does and I bet he does too......
And his family's business, Whitings Food Service does not provide good jobs to his family or the people of Santa Cruz either.....no one can live off of selling fried twinkies.....the Whitings are junk food pedalers, and the majority of jobs they provide are fast food level jobs for desperate teens......
There you go again, ColbyLoon projecting YOUR delusional existence on another. Are you going to also say he has an incestuous relationship with a fat, ugly sister, like you do?
Greg

Santa Cruz, CA

#183 Jun 21, 2014
Super Troll Aaron Whiting wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaron was 100% talking to himself last night.....he is no different than the schizophrenic homeless people he wants eliminated from Santa Cruz......
And no, Aaron does not have a good job. He may work hard, but his job does not require any great skill, and there is also evidence he and his wife perform their health related jobs in an unethical manner, at least she does and I bet he does too......
And his family's business, Whitings Food Service does not provide good jobs to his family or the people of Santa Cruz either.....no one can live off of selling fried twinkies.....the Whitings are junk food pedalers, and the majority of jobs they provide are fast food level jobs for desperate teens......
I know his wife and can attest to her skills and knowledge. What you've stated about her is exactly the type of libel that you complain about and create legal notices to address. My first job as a teenager was for Whitings Foods and they offer a great job for those that need one at that age. I would like you to present your evidence that both he and his wife perform their health related jobs in an unethical manner, specifically his wife, and I would like it in writing here. I look forward to reporting your post to the authorities for further investigation. What you are doing online is illegal, you know it, I know it, and everyone that reads your posts knows it. Be ready to defend yourself in the court of law for your role in harassing, stalking, and trolling people online.
SuperTroll Janell Whiting

Sonoma, CA

#184 Jun 21, 2014
Greg wrote:
<quoted text>
I know his wife and can attest to her skills and knowledge. What you've stated about her is exactly the type of libel that you complain about and create legal notices to address. My first job as a teenager was for Whitings Foods and they offer a great job for those that need one at that age. I would like you to present your evidence that both he and his wife perform their health related jobs in an unethical manner, specifically his wife, and I would like it in writing here. I look forward to reporting your post to the authorities for further investigation. What you are doing online is illegal, you know it, I know it, and everyone that reads your posts knows it. Be ready to defend yourself in the court of law for your role in harassing, stalking, and trolling people online.
I am prepared to go to court at any time to defend my words.

But first, some answers to your questions.....

1... "Greg", you definitely seem like someone who couldnt get a better job than fast food. I'm glad a racist like you was forced to work at that job. Maybe you learned something about life, but it is unlikely.....I wish a racist like you had to work your whole life at that job instead of the good and nice people who get stuck in that track.....

2... Janell Whiting, Aaron's wife displayed unethical behavior at her job. She described it in her own words in CFABSC......

I have always wanted to discuss this and get it on the record......

She said that when she was caring for a homeless woman in the hospital or clinic where she works as as a nurse or whatever she does, she found out the homeless woman was from out of the Santa Cruz area originally......

Janell asked her what brought her here to this area......

This is the big question trolls like her ask out of town homeless people.....why they came here....they dont want people like her coming here because this is their town.....they are the locals only type.....the anti bum magnet types.....Aaron was just bragging about being born in Santa Cruz and living here his whole life when he was trolling yesterday in CFABSC.....

So when Janell was supposed to be caring for that woman as a nurse or whatever she does, she was instead interrogating her and questioning her decision making for coming here......

There is no way it is appropriate for someone in charge of a patient's health to turn that into an opportunity to gather anti homeless people statistics......

That is almost a violent act in my book and totally unethical......

And not only is Janell doing that, she is talking about it in hive troll groups like CFABSC to flame the political pot.....

She is a true idiot, and I think she should be fired for doing what she did......

Aaron her husband may be doing the same thing at his job, he has talked about asking that question of homeless people before, and he and Janell sure seem to have easy access to homeless people at their jobs......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Golden Oriental Spa opens on Ocean Street in Sa... (Apr '10) 5 hr Len 72
Bait Bike bust YEAH!!!! Mon truth 3
Sean Alts Toxicology report posted- Mar 26 report 3
Review: Tibor Protection & Services (Jun '15) Mar 25 Blake 4
Review: Highland Meadows Apartments (Apr '11) Mar 25 CHARLES 1,001
News Bristol Palin says abstinence best path for teens (May '09) Mar 23 Dakoter 2,656
Pre school that accepts children that are not v... Mar 22 Sabrina 1

Santa Cruz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages