Does Aaron Whiting have a trust fund?
ANON

Oakland, CA

#85 Mar 16, 2014
Super Troll Aaron Whiting wrote:
Aaron Whiting has shown what a spineless coward he is and he has locked down his political facebook group and changed the privacy to private.
He wants to troll in privacy.
He doesnt talk about politics or "community improvement".
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SCCCI/
Aaron, the only reason your pitiful group added any new members recently is because I linked to it here on topix.
I will miss reading your SCCCI buddies tell you you are city council material.
I dont think you have what it takes, unless you are patterning yourself after the failures of the dimwitted Pamela Comstock.
I noticed this. I still have to login to a FakeBook account to see CFAB, but with TBSC and others, I can't see it unless they 'approve' me. Bravo for keeping CFAB open to view by all.
DBS

Santa Clara, CA

#86 Mar 16, 2014
How's the job search going John?

You shouldn't post false allegations about Aaron.

Then he won't help you get hired at Fried Twinkies!!!
Lying TBSC Loon DBS

Canyon, CA

#87 Mar 16, 2014
DBS wrote:
How's the job search going John?
You shouldn't post false allegations about Aaron.
Then he won't help you get hired at Fried Twinkies!!!
You are the only one on topix who has claimed Aaron has a trust fund, which he denies having.
TBSC Loons

Canyon, CA

#88 Mar 16, 2014
ANON wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed this. I still have to login to a FakeBook account to see CFAB, but with TBSC and others, I can't see it unless they 'approve' me. Bravo for keeping CFAB open to view by all.
The difference between Steve Pleich and Aaron Whiting is Pleich is never going to let the trolls rattle him.

Whiting let the TBSC trolls turn him into one of them. They prey on kids like Aaron. Its a gang mentality.
I am respond to a stalker

Santa Cruz, CA

#89 Mar 16, 2014
Super Troll Aaron Whiting wrote:
<quoted text>
One vote is better than none I guess.
Maybe if you get the whole topix troll crew on board with you he will get 5 or 6 votes!
If I wasn't scared of your stalking I would bet you one hundred dollars right now that Mr. Whiting would receive many more votes than Mr. Pleich.
DBS

Santa Clara, CA

#90 Mar 16, 2014
Lying TBSC Loon DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the only one on topix who has claimed Aaron has a trust fund, which he denies having.
Fail again LOSER!!!

I was referring to YOUR Loony allegation!!!!

The Original Buzz

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#91 Mar 16, 2014
John Asswipe Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the only one on topix who has claimed Aaron has a trust fund, which he denies having.
I would never want to be John Colby.

A laughingstock.

Welfare queen for 22 years and counting.

A PhD not worth the paper it's printed on.

In a bizarre relationship with his obese sister,

Has no friends or supporters.

Insane.

Failed "Chimp" Advocate.

Homeless.

Evicted from section 8 housing for;
•Disrupting liveability
•Adversely affecting health, safety and right to quiet enjoyment
•Adverse financial effect on project
•Ongoing harassment of other tenants
•Photographing female caregivers after dark
•False complaints and harassment of staff
•False accusations
•Gathering and publishing personal data
•Publishing personal “genealogical analysis” and “family tree’ of staff and family
•Stalking behavior
•Hostile confrontations
•Aggressive interrogation
•Hostile and inappropriate interactions
•Hang-up phone calls to staff’s home numbers
•Loudly discussing (threatening)“going postal”
•Frightening staff
•Harassment of residents
•Causing multiple unreasonable expenditures
•Making multiple false and baseless complaints
•Require substantial management time and resources
ANON

Oakland, CA

#92 Mar 16, 2014
I am respond to a stalker wrote:
<quoted text>
If I wasn't scared of your stalking I would bet you one hundred dollars right now that Mr. Whiting would receive many more votes than Mr. Pleich.
Of coarse he would get more votes. He is connected. This town runs on mucho Boardwalk money. He is more like Coonnerty than Pleich and THAT is the problem.
TBSC Loons

Canyon, CA

#93 Mar 16, 2014
Whiting would probably get in this range of votes, that is if he didnt make even more of an idiot of himself....

2012 Santa Cruz City Council Election

NPP - JAKE FUSARI 6,865 8.51%
NPP - CECE PINHEIRO 6,581 8.16%
NPP - STEVE PLEICH 3,732 4.63%

http://www.votescount.com/nov12/results.htm
Lying TBSC Loon DBS

Canyon, CA

#94 Mar 16, 2014
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Fail again LOSER!!!
I was referring to YOUR Loony allegation!!!!
You are the only one on topix who made that allegation. It is linked to in this thread.
DBS

Santa Clara, CA

#95 Mar 16, 2014
Lying TBSC Loon DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the only one on topix who made that allegation. It is linked to in this thread.
Fail AGAIN LOSER!!!!!

See your own post #1 that started this thread DUHHHHHH!!!!

And I'm not a member of see-flab.

Leave it to ColbyLOON to blame ME for his own crackpot delusion!!

No wonder you haven't had a job since getting fired in 1992!!!!
DBS

Santa Clara, CA

#96 Mar 16, 2014
Super Troll Aaron Whiting wrote:
Theories are being bandied about the CFAB world that Aaron Whiting has a trust fund.
Except the only one "Bandying" is the LOSER: John E(victed) Colby/Cohen!!!
DBS

Santa Clara, CA

#97 Mar 16, 2014
TBSC Loons wrote:
Whiting would probably get in this range of votes, that is if he didnt make even more of an idiot of himself....
No John.

He made an idiot out of YOU on see-flab!!

But that doesn't take much!!!!
John Colby

Santa Cruz, CA

#98 Mar 16, 2014
I keep getting shut out of all these Facebook groups.

How long will it be until Steve bans me and closes his group too?

The longer I spam his group, the worse he looks.
Conan

Santa Cruz, CA

#99 Mar 16, 2014
John, the chubby you get over Eric and now Aaron is truly disturbing. Redirect your fantasies and rub one or two out without involving members of the community actually doing something and contributing instead of Chimp Leaching.
Delinda

Sonoma, CA

#100 Mar 16, 2014
Lying TBSC Loon DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the only one on topix who made that allegation. It is linked to in this thread.
DBS is also fraudulently claiming Aaron can get people jobs frying twinkies.

The lying loon DBS doesnt know if Aaron has that authority in the business, but he posts over and over again as if Aaron does. I see this as an extension of DBS's fraudulent claim that Aaron has a trust fund, which Aaron has denied.

DBS must not care if his trolling and making the derogatory fried twinkie comments are insulting to the hard working Whiting family who serve some pretty tasty food from my recollection.
Delinda

Sonoma, CA

#101 Mar 17, 2014
Aaron wrote:
..... i don't come on here or post here unless someone lets me know that my name is being thrown around......
Gotta wonder who is letting him know this.

I wouldnt admit it if I had friends on topix, the majority of people who post here are anti-homeless trolls who spam 24/7......probably because they have trust funds.
Conan

Santa Cruz, CA

#102 Mar 17, 2014
It's always fun noting the correlation of posts here and on Facebook. If pat or john are active on one, posts end up on the other. Maybe the troll as a duo - or was that as conjoined twins?
Super Troll Aaron Whiting

Hayward, CA

#103 Mar 17, 2014
It looks like Aaron went out in a blaze of glory on CFAB.....Aaron is no longer an admin of CFAB and his name isnt on the member's list anymore, and evidently he took out a couple of innocent members with him when he left.....

"I guess this all went down at 10 am I was asleep, but my brother john and petra were booted. I am sure many other were removed unfairly too. Steve thought it was me but I didn't find out about it until about 8pm. I also was informed that when this happened Aaron also left the group. I'm sure there is some kind of relationship between all of the above"

https://www.facebook.com/groups/CFABSC/permal...

I didnt think Aaron could hack it as a CFAB admin, and it looks like he proved me right.
DBS

Santa Clara, CA

#104 Mar 17, 2014
Super Troll Aaron Whiting wrote:
It looks like Aaron went out in a blaze of glory on CFAB.....Aaron is no longer an admin of CFAB and his name isnt on the member's list anymore, and evidently he took out a couple of innocent members with him when he left.....
"I guess this all went down at 10 am I was asleep, but my brother john and petra were booted. I am sure many other were removed unfairly too. Steve thought it was me but I didn't find out about it until about 8pm. I also was informed that when this happened Aaron also left the group. I'm sure there is some kind of relationship between all of the above"
https://www.facebook.com/groups/CFABSC/permal...
I didnt think Aaron could hack it as a CFAB admin, and it looks like he proved me right.
He probably got disgusted with a Welfare parasite making fraudulent allegations about his entire family.

One of the many reasons John E(victed) Colby/Cohen got booted out of MGA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman testifies of hearing robbery plans (Mar '09) 20 hr Mariana Zavala 15
Missy Campbell at 4040 E. Piedmont Dr. Unit 72.... Sun MISSY DAWN CAMPBELL 18
Review: Highland Meadows Apartments (Apr '11) Sun MARIBEL 1,386
News Epicenter blog: Umbrella Man sighting? (Feb '09) Apr 19 Chris 34
News Dr. Glenn Harper, a neurosurgeon returning to T... (Oct '10) Apr 7 richard 9
News Dan Harper: Growing old is not for the faint of... (Aug '08) Mar '18 Curious Cat 11
Pacific Heights at 6900 Victoria Ave. Highland,... Mar '18 Pacific Heights H... 34

Santa Cruz Jobs

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages