Survey: Homeless Trend in Santa Cruz County Rising

Oct 23, 2013 Full story: Patch.com 164

Despite the improving nationwide economy, a new census report indicates the number of homeless people in Santa Cruz County is trending upward.

Full Story
j helms

Oakland, CA

#141 Nov 7, 2013
Guess how many calls to the police dept about me being "homeless" 10,000's!!!!!!, to get me out of the way for a nice accessable place to stash drugs----a group of latino's came down to run me off--I pulled my war club and yelled and they ran off- scared--- PEOPLE COMMITTING CLASS A B C FELONIES and harassing misdemeanor and infraction people!!! WANNABE SCUM OF EARTH-DISEASED DOPE DEALING WANNABE FILTH!
j helms

Oakland, CA

#142 Nov 7, 2013
I told soldier boy to take his dope stash and leave and he pulled out a firearm on me.
j helms

Oakland, CA

#143 Nov 7, 2013
That guy made tons of homeless people(soldier boy) and sold dope in the places TBSC property racketeered---he was in contact with the police dept on a friendly way and got tons of works and help from the community including a section 8 !!!!!! SCUM SOUTH AMERICANS!!
j helms

Oakland, CA

#144 Nov 7, 2013
Everyone I came into contact with during my recovery except sergio sandoval, rachel foster, eric seiley,ranger watson,patrick teverbaugh--were corrupt and wannabe's--they need to be rolled up and deported.
j helms

Oakland, CA

#145 Nov 7, 2013
jason was a filipino hasidic, he was there to bury sewer buckets to cause a future flea infestation to racketeer the property
j helms

Oakland, CA

#146 Nov 7, 2013
It would not surprise me if jason was a member of TBSC
John Colby

Watsonville, CA

#147 Nov 7, 2013
j helms wrote:
Guess how many calls to the police dept about me being "homeless" 10,000's!!!!!!, to get me out of the way for a nice accessable place to stash drugs----a group of latino's came down to run me off--I pulled my war club and yelled and they ran off- scared--- PEOPLE COMMITTING CLASS A B C FELONIES and harassing misdemeanor and infraction people!!! WANNABE SCUM OF EARTH-DISEASED DOPE DEALING WANNABE FILTH!
Nutjob!
Raleigh

Santa Cruz, CA

#148 Nov 7, 2013
j helms wrote:
<quoted text>well, anal for cash condom sex is really not that enjoyable
Have you participated in this type of work?
j helms

United States

#149 Nov 7, 2013
John Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
Nutjob!
You know well those wannabe punk ass's are up to no-good , racketeering social services,property,running off anything non-judaic, putting fecal matter in the food giving people respiratory arrest, raping the kids,spreading deadly zoonotic std infections, taking it up the wahzoo for cash and dope and sticking hair brushes up their butt holes on the hamster cam---I'm telling , NO GOOD.
j helms

United States

#150 Nov 7, 2013
Raleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you participated in this type of work?
I double dog you dare to hook up live cam---I'm talking you'll see the who the hookers are and their "homeless dog out" prostitution fortitude.
j helms

United States

#151 Nov 7, 2013
John Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
Nutjob!
Like I said, the nail you put in your coffin, I'm going to shine it up,nice and shiny, so bright the heavens will shield their in the greatness of the very hand of the lord jesus christ our savior-
Ooooh Jeffie

Cupertino, CA

#152 Nov 7, 2013
FAT Pat wants to gargle the goo from your Do-Henry!!
j helms

United States

#154 Nov 7, 2013
Ooooh Jeffie wrote:
FAT Pat wants to gargle the goo from your Do-Henry!!
Admit your unclean filth and diseased poison spreader who defiles the young with a lifelong infectious illness after raping them, defiles the very food for our subsistence with fecal matter and block the passages with which we need to breathe.
Paranoid and Crazy

Santa Cruz, CA

#155 Nov 7, 2013
j helms wrote:
<quoted text> Like I said, the nail you put in your coffin, I'm going to shine it up,nice and shiny, so bright the heavens will shield their in the greatness of the very hand of the lord jesus christ our savior-
Jeff you're the only person in this forum that writes in tongues!
And in crayon.
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#156 Nov 7, 2013
j helms wrote:
<quoted text>Admit your unclean filth and diseased poison spreader who defiles the young with a lifelong infectious illness after raping them, defiles the very food for our subsistence with fecal matter and block the passages with which we need to breathe.
Another nominee for "Post of the Year"!!!
j helms

United States

#157 Nov 8, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Another nominee for "Post of the Year"!!!
I'm glad you feel so strongly for the stupid rotten idiots that so highly acclaimed for
holding down a taco shop job and farm worker etc. and pumping out std babies with ties and associations to foreign organized drug fronts, wannabe racketeering groups and spreading deadly std's so fast the nation is going under --as they are defecating in the field and fecal contaminating our produce and putting dog doo in the burritos to cause respiratory illness's. As I live my life around stupid rotten idiots and reflect--do I want any more this torture--No , I don't, the suicide rate must be incredible here--with all the corruption, life is not really worth living anymore--I wondered why females commit suicide by mexican, and its a fast way out of a impossible situation of poison ,plague and treachery.

“Pearls before swine”

Since: Mar 08

Santa Cruz, CA.

#158 Nov 18, 2013
I just posted this on the SantaCruzCrime.org website:

Michael, thanks for your exhaustive data intended to “prove” that our homelessness problem arises from homeless people migrating here in order to live on our streets. But your data prove just the opposite: Only 13% of our homeless population came from out of state. 72% last has housing in Santa Cruz County (see: Homeless Census & Survey 2013) which is up 10 percent from the 2009 survey you quoted. This is still slightly higher than in San Mateo, Santa Clara, or Monterrey Counties, but not significantly.

The big news is that Santa Cruz County has slipped drastically in the % of our homeless population which we shelter. Our rate of 18% sheltered is one of the lowest in the country.

The OTHER big news is that the City of Santa Cruz suffered a huge increase of 28% in the number of persons enumerated as homeless. Clearly the police & public works “crack downs” which the City paid for and implemented have, if anything, made the problem worse.

Finally, why is it so damn important that you distinguish between OUR homeless and someone ELSE’S homeless? Aren’t they all people? Isn’t it obvious that they are in need? Why haven’t we been able to do a better job of helping these people with housing, medical needs, food, job opportunities, and counseling? Are we cheap? Or are we prejudiced? I can’t think of any other possible reason.

Thank-you for your thoughtful research.

“Pearls before swine”

Since: Mar 08

Santa Cruz, CA.

#159 Nov 18, 2013
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#160 Nov 18, 2013
And as always, the flabby fraud from Detroit, and Robert the one-percenter multi-millionaire: Didn't contribute anything, didn't help anyone, and didn't accomplish anything.

They're only here to point their do-nothing fingers at what "WE" should do.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#161 Nov 18, 2013
DBS wrote:
And as always, the flabby fraud from Detroit, and Robert the one-percenter multi-millionaire: Didn't contribute anything, didn't help anyone, and didn't accomplish anything.
They're only here to point their do-nothing fingers at what "WE" should do.
BJ is all mouth and no action.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brannon Schell is a Lying Hive Troll 13 min Curious Cat 109
Fish meet grisly end at Santa Cruz harbor 15 min Curious Cat 9
SV Teacher "Buzz" still stalking topix users (Jan '14) 23 min Curious Cat 658
Public disruption over armored vehicle ends San... 26 min anon 27
On the 6th day of X-mas (DBS version) (Dec '13) 4 hr Donny B 45
On the 7th day of X-mas (DBS version) (Dec '13) 4 hr Donny B 27
Grand jury indicts 13 alleged members of San Jo... (May '08) 7 hr hsktommox 106
Santa Cruz Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web