Buzz stalks as "John Colby"

Posted in the Santa Cruz Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Incest Troll Buzz

San Leandro, CA

#1 May 12, 2014
Lately the dangerous stalker Buzz has been posting as "John Colby" which is the name of one of the homeless advocates he stalks.....

DANGEROUS TEACHER IN SCOTTS VALLEY: Click on the following link to read abusive posts by "Buzz", but be prepared, they are very lewd:

Archive for abuse posts/incest allegations by Buzz:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

THIS A WARNING FOR ALL PARENTS, THERE IS A POSSIBLY ABUSIVE TEACHER/PREDATOR IN THE COMMUNITY: Please read this post for important safety information about an individual who says he is a teacher in Scotts Valley. Topix user "Buzz" posts about incest, and incest is no joking matter, it is a sign of abuse in the family. He has been posting these abusive comments by the hundreds as he stalks other topix users. Lately Buzz has also been posting as "John Colby" which is the name of one of the homeless advocates he stalks.....Please distribute this information widely!

Buzz says he has been teaching for 40 years and he is Scotts Valley based. Buzz is his nickname and it refers to the large appetite he had when he was a kid. He claims to have a master's degree and he says he went to UCSC. Buzz is most likely in his early to mid 60s, and he has said he weighs over 225 pounds, and he is over 6'2", but he may have changed his appearance recently.

Buzz says he is retired on pension, Social Security, and investments. He says he owns a home valued at $800,000 and has $500k saved + the equity in that home. He has a wife of 39 years and two successful adult children, large extended family and friends. He has also said, "the letters I receive from UC-Berkeley are addressed to "Dr. Buzz"" which implies he has a doctorate, though he contradicts that when says he has a master's degree.

Buzz's wife graduated from UCSC in 1977.....

"Buzz: My wife, UCSC '77, got her teaching credential at San Jose State the year after graduated from UCSC. It took me also one year postgraduate work for my first credential."

Here is an example of one of his abusive posts:
"What do you call your diddling your big fat sister, John? Your neighbors have complained quite a bit about it, so there is probably something to it. I can easily see why over 30 of your neighbors had signed a position calling for your eviction. You are sure one sick, perverted puppy, John."

or

Tired of being savaged under your Joe Landon sock puppet meme in the Sentinel. You need a break so....
Go give 'Jabba" a jab, John/
Go to her, John C!
She is your Sister!
love her
love her
love her
love her
love her
Slurp
Slurp
Slurp
Slurp
Slurp
Its Her meat curtain!
Give her a hoof massage tonight!
She Is Your Sister!
Go To Her, John C!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Incest Troll Buzz

San Leandro, CA

#2 May 12, 2014
One of Buzz's partners in crime is "Donny B", who also calls himself "Donny Bigot".....

Some background on "Donny B".....

Archive for bigot posts by Donny B
Incest Troll Buzz

San Leandro, CA

#3 May 12, 2014
Buzz originally started stalking John Colby after Colby debated the Mayor of Santa Cruz on television about homeless issues.
John Colby

San Francisco, CA

#4 May 12, 2014
Actually long before debating the mayor I was being mocked as "Curious Cat', the Original Curious Cat, Swiss Miss and dozens of others for my preoccupation with meth. Then I tried to grandstand on the death of Carl Reimer and promote my delusional agenda.

I also railed on about the gangsters at Mission Gareden Apartments where I stalked my neighbors. I called it a prison but when they evicted me for being a stalker and troublemaker I cried and begged to stay.

I have been a laughingstock years before the mayor wiped the floor with me in a debate.
Vemidfobria

Danville, CA

#5 May 12, 2014
Well least now he IS a celebrity. Irrefutable.
Imitation is the sincerest forum of flattery and all that.
your words or his

Santa Cruz, CA

#6 May 12, 2014
Incest Troll Buzz wrote:
One of Buzz's partners in crime is "Donny B", who also calls himself "Donny Bigot".....
When and where exactly did he refer to himself as "Donny Bigot"?
DBS

Aptos, CA

#7 May 12, 2014
"Buzz stalks"????

Except Buzz didn't get evicted for Stalking, and threatening to "Go Postal".
Mandy

San Jose, CA

#9 May 12, 2014
DBS wrote:
"Buzz stalks"????
Except Buzz didn't get evicted for Stalking, and threatening to "Go Postal".
Buzz lives in your basement doesnt he?

Whats up with that?
Mandy

San Jose, CA

#10 May 12, 2014
Buzz has been using the name "John Colby" to stalk topix all night long.
DBS

Aptos, CA

#11 May 12, 2014
Mandy wrote:
<quoted text>
Buzz lives in your basement doesnt he?
Whats up with that?
How's the job search going "MANDY"???

Did Fried Twinkies call you for an interview?
Heather

Hayward, CA

#12 May 18, 2014
Incest Troll Buzz wrote:
Buzz originally started stalking John Colby after Colby debated the Mayor of Santa Cruz on television about homeless issues.
These trolls really have it out for homeless advocates :(
Heather

Hayward, CA

#13 May 18, 2014
Incest Troll Buzz wrote:
Lately the dangerous stalker Buzz has been posting as "John Colby" which is the name of one of the homeless advocates he stalks.....
DANGEROUS TEACHER IN SCOTTS VALLEY: Click on the following link to read abusive posts by "Buzz", but be prepared, they are very lewd:
THIS A WARNING FOR ALL PARENTS, THERE IS A POSSIBLY ABUSIVE TEACHER/PREDATOR IN THE COMMUNITY: Please read this post for important safety information about an individual who says he is a teacher in Scotts Valley. Topix user "Buzz" posts about incest, and incest is no joking matter, it is a sign of abuse in the family. He has been posting these abusive comments by the hundreds as he stalks other topix users. Lately Buzz has also been posting as "John Colby" which is the name of one of the homeless advocates he stalks.....Please distribute this information widely!
Buzz says he has been teaching for 40 years and he is Scotts Valley based. Buzz is his nickname and it refers to the large appetite he had when he was a kid. He claims to have a master's degree and he says he went to UCSC. Buzz is most likely in his early to mid 60s, and he has said he weighs over 225 pounds, and he is over 6'2", but he may have changed his appearance recently.
Buzz says he is retired on pension, Social Security, and investments. He says he owns a home valued at $800,000 and has $500k saved + the equity in that home. He has a wife of 39 years and two successful adult children, large extended family and friends. He has also said, "the letters I receive from UC-Berkeley are addressed to "Dr. Buzz"" which implies he has a doctorate, though he contradicts that when says he has a master's degree.
"Buzz: My wife, UCSC '77, got her teaching credential at San Jose State the year after graduated from UCSC. It took me also one year postgraduate work for my first credential."
"What do you call your diddling your big fat sister, John? Your neighbors have complained quite a bit about it, so there is probably something to it. I can easily see why over 30 of your neighbors had signed a position calling for your eviction. You are sure one sick, perverted puppy, John."
or
Tired of being savaged under your Joe Landon sock puppet meme in the Sentinel. You need a break so....
Go to her, John C!
She is your Sister!
love her
love her
love her
love her
love her
Slurp
Slurp
Slurp
Slurp
Slurp
Its Her meat curtain!
She Is Your Sister!
Go To Her, John C!
They are stalking me now too :(
Heather

Hayward, CA

#14 May 18, 2014
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
How's the job search going "MANDY"???
Did Fried Twinkies call you for an interview?
Obsess much? Good lord. Imagine if you put all this energy into ... anything that isn't stalking people. You get so worked up by any comment made by anyone you don't like.

You are so exercised over the Whiting family. Are you still lying about Aaron's so called trust fund? I think I understand why you have all these problems in your life.

It's truly pathetic.
DBS

Aptos, CA

#15 May 18, 2014
Heather wrote:
<quoted text>
These trolls really have it out for homeless advocates :(
Except you're not a "homeless advocate"

You're a now-evicted welfare parasite named John E. Colby
Lying TBSC Loon DBS

Hayward, CA

#16 May 18, 2014
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Except you're not a "homeless advocate"
You're a now-evicted welfare parasite named John E. Colby
I am a Parents Group member, but I am not a homeless advocate per se.

I never saw John Colby debate the mayor on television, but I hear thats when all of you TBSC types on here started stalking him.
Evicted LOON John Colby

Aptos, CA

#17 May 18, 2014
Lying TBSC Loon DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
I never saw John Colby debate the mayor on television, but I hear thats when all of you TBSC types on here started stalking him.
FAIL AGAIN LOSER!!!!

You were getting pummeled YEARS before YOU LOST the debate with the Mayor!!

All your failed debate accomplished was to let everyone know who "curious cat" and "Swiss miss" was.

And the pummeling continued.
Lying TBSC Loon DBS

Hayward, CA

#18 May 18, 2014
Evicted LOON John Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
FAIL AGAIN LOSER!!!!
You were getting pummeled YEARS before YOU LOST the debate with the Mayor!!
All your failed debate accomplished was to let everyone know who "curious cat" and "Swiss miss" was.
And the pummeling continued.
I have never debated the mayor, you lying TBSC crapsack.

Relevant thread......

Caught DBS Lying Again
Evicted LOON John Colby

Aptos, CA

#19 May 18, 2014
<quoted text>
I have never debated the mayor, you lying TBSC crapsack.
Sure you didn't.

Just like you DIDN'T get evicted.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#20 May 18, 2014
<quoted text>
Obsess much? Good lord. Imagine if you put all this energy into ... anything that isn't stalking people. You get so worked up by any comment made by anyone you don't like.

You are so exercised over them. I think I understand why you have all these problems in your life.

It's truly pathetic.
Dorene

Hayward, CA

#21 May 20, 2014
Incest Troll Buzz wrote:
or
Go to her, John C!
She is your Sister!
love her
love her
love her
love her
love her
Slurp
Slurp
Slurp
Slurp
Slurp
Its Her meat curtain!
She Is Your Sister!
Go To Her, John C!
I just asked Buzz why he is stalking people.

He is using the name "John Colby" again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert Norse--READ THIS-- (Oct '13) 9 hr JC squats to pee 113
ColbyLOSERS have stooped to a new low. 16 hr John Colby 9
Has DBS's daddy started Xmas shopping yet? (Oct '13) 18 hr not John Colby 4
Is Eric Rowland a topix troll? (Sep '13) 19 hr not John Colby 46
UC's enrollment guarantee gives students an edu... 21 hr homeless person 3
Need Help With English in 2015? 21 hr Supersonic28 1
When and where is the 2014 Christmas feed for ... 23 hr homeless person 4
Santa Cruz Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web