Message to the West Lake Community Ac...

Message to the West Lake Community Action Group--Westside Santa Cruz-

Posted in the Santa Cruz Forum

Helms-enator

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1 Jun 23, 2014
I just wanted to inform you I am not a homosexual or gay--etc.. I endured numerous "f-g" or "f-ggot" "bufo" "evil homosexual" etc .etc.---My roommate is gay, I am straight non-homosexual etc.--- If the females on UPPER Laurent st. want to slum dope or hook up the neighbor gals with the crack rock dealer who has Hiv/Aids--USE SOMEONE ELSE!! I live at 1201 laurent st.--AND I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!

https://flic.kr/p/eqpNqz

Helms-enator

Location hidden

#2 Jun 23, 2014
I was also a victim of a DRSA by my gay roommate-which I'm sure your aware and yes I assaulted him-you would have too.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#3 Jun 23, 2014
Helms-enator wrote:
I was also a victim of a DRSA by my gay roommate-which I'm sure your aware and yes I assaulted him-you would have too.
You were a victim of a Dual Resonant Slot Antenna??? Sounds painful.

Helms-enator

Location hidden

#4 Jun 23, 2014
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
Big joke on my huh--the girl across the street is going to die from fecal e-coli poisoning just like her father!!! Those people will wreak everyone's life's on spring st. and laurent and escolona for more dope-watch--I've seen this before.!!!

Helms-enator

Location hidden

#5 Jun 24, 2014
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
Well see what the Sauk Fox tribe has to say about the guy who got murdered's daughter getting fecal ecoli-ed also!!!
John Colby

Pacifica, CA

#6 Jun 24, 2014
Helms-enator wrote:
<quoted text> Well see what the Sauk Fox tribe has to say about the guy who got murdered's daughter getting fecal ecoli-ed also!!!
Jeffie, they need a "PSYCHO" icon for your ravings!

Helms-enator

Location hidden

#7 Jun 24, 2014
John Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeffie, they need a "PSYCHO" icon for your ravings!
Well, see, I'll have my day in court on the DRSA one way or another!

Helms-enator

Location hidden

#8 Jun 24, 2014
The "crime free" high real estate areas--like upper laurent st.---watch all the wifes turn witchy poo and give head injuries to the kids and bring hpv/hiv/cystis home to the husbands.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missy Campbell at 4040 E. Piedmont Dr. Unit 72.... 16 hr MISSY ONBOARD MET... 76
News Lard comes out of the recipes as restaurants ob... (Jan '10) Tue Patricia2001 20
News Woman testifies of hearing robbery plans (Mar '09) Apr 23 Mariana Zavala 15
News Epicenter blog: Umbrella Man sighting? (Feb '09) Apr 19 Chris 34
News Dr. Glenn Harper, a neurosurgeon returning to T... (Oct '10) Apr 7 richard 9
News Dan Harper: Growing old is not for the faint of... (Aug '08) Mar '18 Curious Cat 11
Pacific Heights at 6900 Victoria Ave. Highland,... Mar '18 Pacific Heights H... 34

Santa Cruz Jobs

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages