Archive for names used by DBS's girlf...

Archive for names used by DBS's girlfriend aka Quien Sabe

Posted in the Santa Cruz Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#1 Jun 4, 2013
The relationship between DBS and his girlfriend 'quien sabe'(aka 'eviction party') is a fascinating if not frustrating story to watch unfold as the two of them fight on topix.

Archive for names used by DBS's girlfriend:

an inconvenient post
chronic peeper
deja vu
do tell
endless bummer
eviction party
name games
no dice
not so fast
odds are
Pat Colbys dirt nap
quien sabe
sin respirar
trouble is

Relevant threads....

DBS drives a Porsche, his GF drives a VW
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

DBS and Quien Sabe: TBSC power couple
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

Did WooF cheat on Endless Bummer with Analicia Cube?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

Will DBS and Quien Sabe get married??
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

Quien Sabe has DBS on her leash
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

Which ones are WooF and his GF Endless Bummer?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

Did Quien Sabe escape from DBS's basement?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Super Troll NONA

Hayward, CA

#2 Dec 30, 2013
Add "NONA" to the list.
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

#3 Dec 30, 2013
Super Troll NONA wrote:
Add "NONA" to the list.
You've lost your mind.
You do know that, right?
ANNNNon

San Jose, CA

#4 Dec 30, 2013
Zombie Corpse Rental wrote:
<quoted text>You've lost your mind.
You do know that, right?
Whhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I have become the borg DBS! yewell NEVER defeat me!
ANNNNon

San Jose, CA

#5 Dec 30, 2013
Zombie Corpse Rental wrote:
<quoted text>You've lost your mind.
You do know that, right?
"He who makes a beast out of himself,gets rid of the pain of being a man"
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#7 Dec 30, 2013
John Colby was evicted from Mission Garden Apartments on September 20, 2013. Why? The eviction notice he posted on the internet says he was guilty of:

•Disrupting liveability
•Adversely affecting health, safety and right to quiet enjoyment
•Adverse financial effect on project
•Ongoing harassment of other tenants
•Photographing female caregivers after dark
•False complaints and harassment of staff
•False accusations
•Gathering and publishing personal data
•Publishing personal “genealogical analysis” and “family tree’ of staff and family
•Stalking behavior
•Hostile confrontations
•Aggressive interrogation
•Hostile and inappropriate interactions
•Hang-up phone calls to staff’s home numbers
•Loudly discussing (threatening)“going postal”
•Frightening staff
•Harassment of residents
•Causing multiple unreasonable expenditures
•Making multiple false and baseless complaints
•Require substantial management time and resources

AND

In an email to Robert Kahn-Job on November 25, 2013, Steve Pleich states his reasons for evicting John E. Colby from the "Citizens for a Better Santa Cruz" group:

"John consistently attacks those whom he deems to be engaged in some unlawful or secretive enterprise without any foundation in fact whatever. These arguments are always subject to evidence he thinks he will discover through the requests for public records that never seem to yield the substantive proof he needs. By contrast and to be fair, when you criticize or take exception to something, your arguments invariably contain some facts in support or, at least, some scintilla of evidence. I did not create CFAB SC as a forum for John's ceaseless screed about how unfair the world seems to him personally and as a whole; He has two perfectly serviceable facebook pages of his own to publish and pursue that agenda.

By the way, the final "tipping point" for me was John's most recent attack post in which he attributed his facts in support to a "tipster"; his word, not mine."

READERS PLEASE TAKE NOTE: The fact that John was readmitted to the CFABSC doesn't mitigate John's deranged and hostile actions as stated in Steve Pleich's email above. It DOES say that Steve Pleich is a charitable man by taking pity on the ColbyLoon and giving him yet one more chance.It's an almost certainty that John Colby will blow it yet again and be evicted in 2014. The only question is... How soon?

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#8 Dec 30, 2013
ANNNNon wrote:
<quoted text>
"He who makes a beast out of himself,gets rid of the pain of being a man"
And that's how John Colby became a parasite?

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#9 Dec 30, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
The relationship between DBS and his girlfriend 'quien sabe'(aka 'eviction party') is a fascinating if not frustrating story to watch unfold as the two of them fight on topix.
Archive for names used by DBS's girlfriend:
an inconvenient post
chronic peeper
deja vu
do tell
endless bummer
eviction party
name games
no dice
not so fast
odds are
Pat Colbys dirt nap
quien sabe
sin respirar
trouble is
Relevant threads....
DBS drives a Porsche, his GF drives a VW
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
DBS and Quien Sabe: TBSC power couple
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Did WooF cheat on Endless Bummer with Analicia Cube?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Will DBS and Quien Sabe get married??
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Quien Sabe has DBS on her leash
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Which ones are WooF and his GF Endless Bummer?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Did Quien Sabe escape from DBS's basement?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Every 'relevant' thread above came steaming and stinking from the colon of John E Colby!
John did get evicted for making up stories about his neighbors, as well as stalking, harassing and being the resident 'Peeping Tom'!
Quien Sabe Alert

Hayward, CA

#10 Mar 16, 2014
Add "Gotcha" to the list of Quien Sabe sockpuppets.

She appears to be the only person posting on topix from a Boulder Creek location, and yes she is trolling up a storm.
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#11 Mar 16, 2014
Quien Sabe Alert wrote:
Add "Gotcha" to the list of Quien Sabe sockpuppets.
She appears to be the only person posting on topix from a Boulder Creek location, and yes she is trolling up a storm.
Maybe you should send an FOI request to everyone in the BC phone book?

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#12 Mar 16, 2014
[QUOTE who="John Asswipe Colby]Add "Gotcha" to the list of Quien Sabe sockpuppets.
She appears to be the only person posting on topix from a Boulder Creek location, and yes she is trolling up a storm.[/QUOTE]

Who cares, except for you, a psychotic, evicted, stalker Loon, John E Colby!
TBSC Loon Lovers

Hayward, CA

#13 May 20, 2014
Shes back.

Add "la verdadera" to the list.

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#14 May 20, 2014
TBSC Loon Lovers wrote:
Shes back.
Add "la verdadera" to the list.
Did the 3 AM Loon's tiny wee-wee get excited about hitting his voluminous archives of self-made delusional threads to go after another critic? It doesn't get better than this. What a pathetic twinkie!
pie in sky utopia vision

Santa Cruz, CA

#15 May 20, 2014
TBSC Loon Lovers wrote:
Shes back.
Add "la verdadera" to the list.
I would ask you questions about how you know their sex, their relationship, and all that...but then I'd be feeding a troll stalker that archives information and uses it to harass people.
John Colby

San Francisco, CA

#16 May 20, 2014
pie in sky utopia vision wrote:
<quoted text>
I would ask you questions about how you know their sex, their relationship, and all that...but then I'd be feeding a troll stalker that archives information and uses it to harass people.
You're right. I don't know shit from Shineola. I just pull "facts" out of my useless enormous ass and make things up!
me too

Santa Cruz, CA

#17 May 20, 2014
All I have to do is use a two-word name in lowercase letters to post using whatever ISP location last picked to have some kook allege that I am some particular individual who they have they have never met. Anybody can do- me too!
me three

Santa Cruz, CA

#18 May 21, 2014
me too wrote:
All I have to do is use a two-word name in lowercase letters to post using whatever ISP location last picked to have some kook allege that I am some particular individual who they have they have never met. Anybody can do- me too!
me too?
me three

Santa Cruz, CA

#19 May 21, 2014
me too wrote:
All I have to do is use a two-word name in lowercase letters to post using whatever ISP location last picked to have some kook allege that I am some particular individual who they have they have never met. Anybody can do- me too!
didn't work
Trust that Fund DBS

Hayward, CA

#20 May 23, 2014
DBS and quien sabe have broken up.
TBSC Stalker Trolls

Hayward, CA

#21 Jul 18, 2014
Super Troll NONA wrote:
Add "NONA" to the list.
NONA is now verified as being a member of the gang that stalks homeless advocate Becky Johnson, identifying her car here.....

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

The gang includes topix hive trolls such as "DBS" who has admitted he is a TBSC member....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two years after fluoride lawsuit, Watsonville w... (Jun '09) 8 hr scout 16
Another Bumfest failure. Thu The Truth Hurts 6
Send Nancy Lou back to Samar Thu I KNOW 2
How's the job search going John Wed The Truth Hurts 17
News Pair arrested in downtown Santa Cruz for spray ... Wed The Beggar 20
News Donald Trump pi atas at hit for Watsonville maker Sep 2 I am sorry 1
Take back Santa Cruz from TBSC Sep 1 The Truth Hurts 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages