Are the Jews putting Poop in your foo...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#43 May 5, 2014
Another E-coli source is fish emulsion--its smells like mint tobacco fishy in your food or drink--it's spiked in drinks alot--remember e-coli is a huge risk for heart attacks--and you'll feel a pull in chest around your heart area when you ingest it.
jeffry helms

Belmont, CA

#44 May 5, 2014
I love FAT Pat's diseased clam.
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#45 May 5, 2014
Why do these people do this--what's in it for them--?? They get weed kickdowns-most of them-some sex favors etc.
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#46 May 5, 2014
Some are just racists or std infected and not very nice.
Jeffry helms

Berkeley, CA

#47 May 6, 2014
Their is hope for us---the new healthcare reforms.
Jeffry helms

Berkeley, CA

#48 May 6, 2014
The biggest fecal escherichia spike group in california---went down and is still going down in santa cruz county!!!------ Huge massive escherichia attack-*I never look at a jew again the same way--

http://youtu.be/6F9pydomWOE
DBS

Aptos, CA

#49 May 6, 2014
Are they putting Poop in your food?

Ask John E. Colby.

He's "Jewish Royalty"!!!
Jeffry helms

Berkeley, CA

#51 May 6, 2014
OH-I forgot the fish emulsion in the hot drinks!! How could I??
Jeffry helms

Berkeley, CA

#52 May 6, 2014
with free-std/drug healthcare while their racially persecuting on a healthcare plan one person could take in 4 seconds.
Jeffry helms

Berkeley, CA

#53 May 6, 2014
The asian latino hasidic's want--

Racial exclusion with racial criminal persecution without prosecution-- the white judaic will watch and prosecute you if say or do anything about it all though the white judaic's are not committing the criminal activity. That's what they want.

Anything non-judaic gets racially persecuted with criminal activity with little or no prosecution.
Jeffry helms

Berkeley, CA

#54 May 6, 2014
This is what the white judaics are going to do mostly in the corner's of their house's in a few years- after the non-judaics are out of the metro areas in this state--the asian latino hasidic's will go after the white ones.-

http://youtu.be/Kz4a-W85S90
Jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#55 May 7, 2014
The white judaic's call the asian latino ones---" the problem" and the problem occurs every 100-200-and its a zoonotic conflict-zoonotic conflicts usually go racial or religious-

The white judaics are scared to do anything about the asian latino hasidic's because of the "brown shirt" back stab in 30's germany---the white judaics mostly formed the "brown shirts ' to get the asian latino hasidic racketeering groups and put the money back into the federal reserve---but the non-judaic's germans turned on the white judaics--and the "final solution" was formed to rid the planet of the horrendous poison plague and treachery asian latino hasidics by killing all the jews including the white ones etc.----which was insane to think the rest of the planet would go for this.

For people who use---religious preference's have absolutely nothing to do with ethnic race----being jewish is a race., jewish people can be any religious preference. Felonies are not anti-semitic
Jeffry helms

Berkeley, CA

#56 May 7, 2014
Right now--the "problem" as I mentioned before--is in the native american's primarily--the native french don't like to admit this but--their is a GIANT asian latino hasidic conspiracy with the native french. The california tribes chumash north seem to be okay- and the florida tribes and some minnesota-wisconsin but the rest are under full scale siege from the asian latino hasidic's.--even the utah and arizona tribes are having horrific problems. Western canada seems to be having problems also. The asian latino hasidic's have white judaic last names and got on the tribal roles--and it only takes 3 or 4 to ruin a tribe. Mainly 1/16ths mixed with asian latino blood which makes a dark skinned person.--the native french made a pretty try at getting the filipino racketeer's but never realized the "roma" asian gypsy central europe hasidic's--or india hasidics-south american hasidic's-caribbean hasidic's,russian bukharian siberian hasidic's etc. etc.,

When the hasidic last names went on the tribal roles---we lost most of our tribal indentity----their are still lots of native's in the surrounding areas etc.--but 80%+ on the "res" are non native's--read this-

"A recent Census report found about 77 percent of people living on Native American and Alaska Native areas are non-Indian. About half of Native American women are married to non-Indians, according to the Justice Department."

http://news.yahoo.com/native-american-women-s...

So we are looking at a giant undead asian latino criminal organization that's going to operate with alot of cash and influence etc costing huge std/drug healthcare bills committing racial criminal persecution with little or no prosecution.---that can do cross-up attacks with the native french etc.--acting like native americans
Jeffry helms

Berkeley, CA

#57 May 7, 2014
Which means I get racially persecuted for being native french--which is happening right now for the social services,wannabe guise,prostitution etc. for racketeering by the latino asian hasidic's---but next its going to be me getting attacked by a white supremacist for being native american or even attacked by a wannabe asian latino hasidic posing as a white supremacist.
Jeffry helms

Berkeley, CA

#58 May 7, 2014
Unfortunately the non-native french asian latino hasidic's that look like the native french--have light skin. So its a no-win situation.-
Jeffry helms

Berkeley, CA

#59 May 7, 2014
Looks like, the asian latino zoonotic conflicts coincide with their "die off" period etc.--and the white judaics follow them to the grave with the zoonotic conflict-etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teens protest legislation (Mar '06) Sun Indo frank 213
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Sep 23 Anaheim 4,834
News Three sea otters that washed up on California's... Sep 22 Horrified 4
News Pet Boulder Creek boar slain, distraught owner ... (Jul '09) Sep 21 Chris thief twee... 72
News Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) Sep 20 Radio Free Idaho 474
DBS Lost (Jul '12) Sep 18 EVICTED AGAIN 98
News Occupancy drops to 89 percent at large rental c... (Jul '10) Sep 16 Nicola 35

Santa Cruz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages