fecal helms

United States

#22 May 4, 2014
I have gone crazy through eating, smoking and breathing poop. I am certifiably insane. I am Jeffry Helms!
jeffry helms

Emeryville, CA

#23 May 4, 2014
fecal helms wrote:
I have gone crazy through eating, smoking and breathing poop. I am certifiably insane. I am Jeffry Helms!
I know as you get to steal the money-poison plague and treachery--and I say anything about it-- I'm crazy??--- Well good luck buying a immune system--hopefully someone won't put you out of your misery with vandalism.
jeffry helms

Emeryville, CA

#24 May 4, 2014
fecal helms wrote:
The medi-cal estate recovery plan is calling you saying "I'm taking your house and car and everything you own" and "were tired of paying for your wannabe punk as-'s std drug healthcare"---- and "you sorry as-- diseased scum bag"
jeffry helms

El Cerrito, CA

#25 May 4, 2014
fecal helms wrote:
I got 5 bucks that says you do a cross between a rabbi herky jerky dance and a kent state mourn while thinking of the payment slip at the phamacy after a riot.
jeffry helms

El Cerrito, CA

#26 May 4, 2014
fecal helms wrote:
I have visions of a puerto rican hasidic hiv/aids victim trying to pull a "italiano" at the medi-cal office thinking this will do him some kind of good after getting laid off due to vandalism and losing his county employee healthcare plan.
jeffry helms

El Cerrito, CA

#27 May 4, 2014
Somehow--I don't think racial criminal activity persecution of non-judaics in santa cruz county with no prosecution is in anyone's best interests-especially the judaics who ring up the bigtime medical bill daily and can't make it here financially without the county employee healthcare plan.--In fact I'm shocked a junkie no count has not done the "deed" yet already and put you guys out to pasture--sterility std spreading pasture.
jeffry helms

El Cerrito, CA

#28 May 4, 2014
The latino's think white people are made out of money---well if the private sector forsakes its profit margin and goes out of business to save a bill that's still going to be there the next day??? Somehow--I think's that's worse---and for a bunch of diseased spreading racketeering entity---not worth it.
jeffry helms

El Cerrito, CA

#29 May 4, 2014
IN fact any fool-can't put almost half of the county employees on skid row in 4 seconds and up to 80% in dire financial straits in less than 4 years. AND WHO NEEDS THAT COUNTY EMPLOYEE HEALTHCARE PLAN?????? The asian latino hasidic's.
jeffry helms

El Cerrito, CA

#30 May 4, 2014
YOu know their good at playing "go fetch"!!!!
jeffry helms

El Cerrito, CA

#31 May 4, 2014
In fact--you guys might lose your county employee healthcare anyways--when the Governatorial race happens and the budget hits again. I know the herpes meds are going.
jeffry helms

El Cerrito, CA

#32 May 4, 2014
I can see it now--Rabbi Dan trying to mix hasidism and the medi-cal estate recovery plan together.
fecal helms

United States

#33 May 4, 2014
Boy have I been pooping out the insane posts in the last hour. Just proving I'm freaking nuts!
jeffry helms

El Cerrito, CA

#34 May 4, 2014
fecal helms wrote:
Boy have I been pooping out the insane posts in the last hour. Just proving I'm freaking nuts!
I know - you want that wannabe/hooker beat the homeless reality T.V. show with free std/drug healthcare.
But Jeffie

Aptos, CA

#35 May 4, 2014
What about putting your tongue into FAT Pat's diseased clam?
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#36 May 5, 2014
But Jeffie wrote:
What about putting your tongue into FAT Pat's diseased clam?
You guys want a racial exclusion zone after committing racial criminal persecution while being dependent on the free county employee healthcare that one guy could ruin!!!
jeffry helms

El Cerrito, CA

#37 May 5, 2014
NOT ONLY THAT--but the dog poop zoonotic fiasco that is brewing at dog or "its" beach on the west side is just getting started--I can't help but think the asian latino hasidic's are involved in that one also----Beth Shalom puerto rican hasidic again?
jeffry helms

El Cerrito, CA

#38 May 5, 2014
Millons of tons of dog and urine waste expelled directly into the monterey bay---if you get a bad rash--use Hibiclens---IT WORKS!! Looks like the sardine's are won't be fit to eat for quite some time---or any other fish---stagnaro's might go out of business etc.
jeffry helms

El Cerrito, CA

#40 May 5, 2014
Who is paying for the respiratory etc illness's from the fecal waste in our food and rash's etc. from dog beach----I'll tell you it sure ain't the asian latino hasidic's with their std/drug healthcare --THAT'S A FACT
jeffry helms

United States

#41 May 5, 2014
You guys don't understand how water zoonotic works like at dog beach on the west side etc.----dog urine and poop has digested cow grease in it the grease coats everything and gets absorbed in the eco system etc--and its a direct zoonotic source--no decompose etc.--straight contamination etc.
jeffry helms

United States

#42 May 5, 2014
I feel bad about mentioning the stagnaro's , sorry I know your not a part of this--I suggest not buying anything from the bay-its a risk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bad Cop Santa Cruz (Aug '13) 38 min Mizlafoovrta 66
Cyberbullying to sexting: Santa Cruz class an '... 5 hr weasel reef 24
Archive for Jim Spring posts (Dec '13) 8 hr Do Henry 835
For good laugh 11 hr DBS 112
After 'anarchist' remarks, police union leader'... 11 hr WooF 12
SCPD Sgt Loran 'Butch' Baker Molested Nine Women? (Jul '13) 11 hr WooF 296
Grand jury indicts 13 alleged members of San Jo... (May '08) 17 hr candies 104
Santa Cruz Dating
Find my Match

Santa Cruz Jobs