Are the Jews putting Poop in your food???

Posted in the Santa Cruz Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
jeffry helms

El Cerrito, CA

#2 May 3, 2014
Come to Santa Cruz---Get date raped and eat shit!!!! WOW-what a tourist mecca--Is Kate Canalis (aka canlis) going pull another puerto rican Beth Shalom wannabe racketeering move and snicker when another non-judaic gets date raped and eats shit?

568400 CAMALIC J
568400 CANALES JQ
568400 CANALIS J
568400 CANNELIUS O
568400 CHAIMLESS

Is she even qualified---is she committing profession fraud also besides racking up giant hpv cervical cancer bills and not really doing her job??
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#3 May 3, 2014
For those who ate sht-and are having respiratory illness ,asthma etc.--------1 tablespoon of clove powder in a bowl of hot cereal should do the trick etc.(stay by a bathroom)---when the fecal contaminated food--you'll know, you'll sneeze right off the bat and have a asthma attack etc.---
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#4 May 3, 2014
This is a time honored jewish practice over the ages--fecal e-coli and std zoonotic conflicts etc from alcohol and drug addiction-etc.-

religious preference's have nothing to do with ethnic--being "jewish" is a ethnic race and can be any religion-

this is from the spanish inquisition before the sephardic exodus to south america,mexico, pacific islands,caribbean-etc.
"
The tolerant mixing of the religions in Spain was abhorrent to the Papal authorities especially after the Christians were in control of most of Iberia. By the XIV century things took a definite turn for the worse for the Jews. Periods of drought and bad crops were followed by the Black Plague which killed almost half the inhabitants of Spain and a third of the population of Europe. The Jews were accused of poisoning the wells and blamed for the plague. Jews were massacred in the thousands by religious fanatics whipped up by travelling self flagellating Catholic fanatics although this occurred less in Spain than in France and other parts of Europe. Slowly old Visigoth heritage and thinking came to the front gradually transforming Spain from the most tolerant nation in Europe into what became the one most intolerant of minorities. "

http://www.sephardicgen.com/seph_who.htm

When they use , it gets poopy or std zoonotic.
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#5 May 3, 2014
the dark judaics---sephardic mixes-asian latino hasidics etc.---are a zoonotic plot on this planet and always have been.
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#6 May 3, 2014
I gotta wonder if syphilis-crop rot etc.std-fecal e-coli mixed with drug and alcohol addiction led to the world war 2?

http://youtu.be/s0B27CH4vow
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#7 May 3, 2014
Zoonotic conflicts usually go racial or religious---pretty much.
ANON

Milpitas, CA

#8 May 4, 2014
jeffry helms

El Cerrito, CA

#9 May 4, 2014
ANON wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ecGWikgw3jwXX
The Kosher Scam.
I don't think the white ones are really doing it--maybe some young white ones who are using--etc., BUT, they(white judaics) don't seem to think this is a "issue" etc. or a "law breaking " offense because who is getting fecal e-coli spiked----the non-judaics--but who died of sudden strokes and heart attacks in santa cruz county--etc.----Judge Aiko and Judge Danner!!!!! The asian latino hasidic had full access to their food etc.-- I spent entire 10 of years gasping for breath with fecal related respiratory illness's!!!
jeffry helms

El Cerrito, CA

#10 May 4, 2014
WHY did spend all that time gasping for breath etc. getting fecal spiked and ring up all those hospital bills etc.---BECAUSE I'M NOT JEWISH!!!!
jeffry helms

El Cerrito, CA

#11 May 4, 2014
AND, name one nordie anglo male over the age of 25 who is not a cop or firefighter----maybe boyd-who is part ashakenzim but really is not---I grew up with the ashakezim in kansas and they have dark hair etc.--boyd is mostly nordie--but since the asian latino hasidic's think boyd is a ashakenazim he's still here etc.---ask boyd if he gets fecal spiked etc.
jeffry helms

El Cerrito, CA

#12 May 4, 2014
Their is a HOrrendous racial asian latino hasidic group here that racially persecuting the non-judaics here!!!!--Santa Cruz County probably has one of the worse groups in our nation--probably worse than the ones in bridgeport conn.-- or some of the wannabe native american towns in the midwest.
Get a Brain

San Francisco, CA

#13 May 4, 2014
jeffry helms wrote:
WHY did spend all that time gasping for breath etc. getting fecal spiked and ring up all those hospital bills etc.---BECAUSE I'M NOT JEWISH!!!!
This IS autobiographical isn't it?
jeffry helms

United States

#14 May 4, 2014
Get a Brain wrote:
<quoted text>
This IS autobiographical isn't it?
Your just like my neighbor dave graff--parading around under a wannabe guise-, dave's last name has 2 "f's"

597000 GRAF ABCDGHIJKLMNORSUVWXZo
597000 GRAFE Q
597000 GRAFF ABCEGIJKNOSTUVWXZcgilop
597000 GRAFFA B
597000 GRAFFE

-it's german hasidic- of course dave wants to be "irish" or some other race in the meantime--dave thinks its okay to for to get date raped and get fecal spiked in my food--and if I get upset about it etc.---I'm no good and "violent" but dave does not take me in consideration at all--as if I don't exist or have any rights etc.-----dave will side with the date raper and fecal spiker because their hurting non-judaics--although dave is not actually committing the crime---he condones it if not siding with the criminal racial persecution etc.of the non-judaics.===so that's where you are --as long as the non-judaics are being hurt--its okay?
jeffry helms

United States

#15 May 4, 2014
Like the rest of the crowd that condones the criminal racial persecution of the non-judaic's in the county--their punks-and I called dave just that--he's a punk
jeffry helms

United States

#16 May 4, 2014
The worst thing I would ever do to dave is give him a black eye-at teh worse--never would I wish him to be raped or eat sht.--but he wants that for me.
John Colby

Burlingame, CA

#17 May 4, 2014
Jeffie, since I've seen you chow down on my sister Pat's fugly diseased clam, I imagine poop is a real treat for you!
jeffry helms

United States

#18 May 4, 2014
John Colby wrote:
Jeffie, since I've seen you chow down on my sister Pat's fugly diseased clam, I imagine poop is a real treat for you!
In case you did not know--rape -fecal spiking is a Class B C felony and assault is a misdemeanor. Of course dave thinks the precedence of felonies does not exist.
jeffry helms

United States

#19 May 4, 2014
I'll tell what--if dave does stop his bull----the mcdonalds green box gang is coming over--mary faulk is sleeping the backyard!!!
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#20 May 4, 2014
Am I "white" or belong to a white supremacist etc.--no, I have no ties or associations to ANY racial political groups at all--I'm a mongoloid french Caucasian--I'm native french mix----non-white.---non-judaic .
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#21 May 4, 2014
As far as the Iowa tribe of kansas and nebraska--I never asked to be part of a Roma(asian/gypsy) Romanian-bukharian/russian-pue rto rican hasidic racketeering conspiracy-with local state federal police protection--not something I want to be a part of.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Santa Cruz County a HIV/HPV Dead Zone?? 9 min not John Colby 3
Stolen Valor Act signed by Obama- 9 min yEAHHHHHH 7
cfabsc (Jan '14) 13 min not John Colby 587
Will DBS pull another stalker 'All Nighter'?? (May '14) 15 min not John Colby 81
Will Father Time buy DBS another house? (Dec '13) 21 min not John Colby 20
Buzz stalks as "John Colby" (May '14) 23 min not John Colby 166
The stigmata of being a wannabe in TBSC- 2 hr Ranger Smallace 41
Santa Cruz Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Santa Cruz News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Santa Cruz

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]