John E Colby School of Failure

Posted in the Santa Cruz Forum

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
WooF

United States

#1 Jul 9, 2013
Lesson #1

Read John Colby's LinkedIn page.

WARNING!

*** Do not read this while consuming a beverage; there will be strong likelihood of expelling said beverage through your nose and damage your electronic device.

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WooF

United States

#2 Jul 9, 2013
Lesson #2

Never ever take responsibility for anything---it always someone else's fault!
WooF

Pittsburg, CA

#3 Jul 9, 2013
Lesson #3

Get on SSI. All John E Colby had to do was say he was agitated, anxious and had insomnia.
Doesn't using meth make it hard to sleep?
Reality Check

Santa Cruz, CA

#4 Jul 9, 2013
WooF wrote:
Lesson #3
Get on SSI. All John E Colby had to do was say he was agitated, anxious and had insomnia.
Doesn't using meth make it hard to sleep?
Given that he projects all his other failings (unemployed, on welfare, Section 8) on others, it makes perfect sense that he would be obsessed with claiming that other people are on meth.
WooF

United States

#5 Jul 10, 2013
Lesson #4

Engage in a drug regimen that induces permanent paranoia.
Woof

Hayward, CA

#6 Jul 10, 2013
Lesson.#5

Tell the same lie over and over and expect people to believe it.
WooF

Lodi, CA

#7 Jul 11, 2013
Lesson.#6

Create dozens of threads on the Topix website that no one other than you responds.
WooF

Lodi, CA

#8 Jul 11, 2013
Lesson #7

Make loads of unpleasant predictions for others, only to have them happen to you!
Reality Check

San Carlos, CA

#9 Jul 11, 2013
WooF wrote:
Lesson #7
Make loads of unpleasant predictions for others, only to have them happen to you!
Lesson #8, find the names of the trolls.

Dave Beebe trolls as 'Donny B'

http://mobeam.com/about/
https://www.facebook.com/dave.beebe3
http://www.flickr.com/photos/92202165 @N00/
DBS

Cupertino, CA

#10 Jul 11, 2013
John E. Colby, you are asking for big legal trouble by harassing the wrong person.

But I guess that won't matter when you are outdoors.

Have you decided which way you are going to start walking on Grandview, when you get booted in September?
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#11 Jul 11, 2013
DBS wrote:
John E. Colby, you are asking for big legal trouble by harassing the wrong person.
But I guess that won't matter when you are outdoors.
Have you decided which way you are going to start walking on Grandview, when you get booted in September?
So Donny B feels harassed by being called the VP of a company?

How dumb are you? How many ways can you admit that Dave is Donny B?

Dave Beebe trolls as 'Donny B'

http://mobeam.com/about/
https://www.facebook.com/dave.beebe3
http://www.flickr.com/photos/92202165 @N00/
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#12 Jul 11, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
So Donny B feels harassed by being called the VP of a company?
How dumb are you? How many ways can you admit that Dave is Donny B?
Dave Beebe trolls as 'Donny B'
http://mobeam.com/about/
https://www.facebook.com/dave.beebe3
http://www.flickr.com/photos/92202165 @N00/
Let me make this perfectly clear. You are hereby put on notice that you are incorrect in stating that Dave Beebe posts as Donny B. If you were smart, you'd print an immediate retraction and an apology to Mr. Beebe.
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#13 Jul 11, 2013
DBS wrote:
John E. Colby, you are asking for big legal trouble by harassing the wrong person.
But I guess that won't matter when you are outdoors.
Have you decided which way you are going to start walking on Grandview, when you get booted in September?
You trolls are so stupid. You and Donny B both post about 'legal trouble' at the same time lol

Of course you trolls have all contacted each other and are trying to figure out how to handle this lol
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#14 Jul 11, 2013
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me make this perfectly clear. You are hereby put on notice that you are incorrect in stating that Dave Beebe posts as Donny B. If you were smart, you'd print an immediate retraction and an apology to Mr. Beebe.
Why, are you going to file a lawsuit on his behalf? LOL
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#15 Jul 11, 2013
DBS wrote:
John E. Colby, you are asking for big legal trouble by harassing the wrong person.
But I guess that won't matter when you are outdoors.
Have you decided which way you are going to start walking on Grandview, when you get booted in September?


Are you also going to file a lawsuit for being called Dan B Sullivan? LOL
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#16 Jul 11, 2013
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me make this perfectly clear. You are hereby put on notice that you are incorrect in stating that Dave Beebe posts as Donny B. If you were smart, you'd print an immediate retraction and an apology to Mr. Beebe.
Remember this?

"REMINDER TO DONNY B: I've asked you before and I am now asking again. Please do not call me "BJ". I use my real name for a reason. I am responsible for everything I say and do. Please stop.

I find it offensive and purposely disrespectful. I work as a local teacher, and my students may read these posts. They may mimic your language or find it funny to call me "BJ" in class. Indeed it has happened already, and I have dealt with it by asking them to stop. MY students cease upon my first request.

YOU however, in some kind of 5th grade, pottie humoresque fashion, continue to call me "BJ" again and again and again. Perhaps you get some perverse pleasure in doing so? But obviously your are rude and crude and don't have a REAL response to my points.

Most likely you are trying to make this forum hostile to any woman who comes in here and dares to speak an opinion different than yours. Making fun of my body, or using sexual entendre's when they are totally out of place, is a sure clue.

It's also bullying behavior. So. I ask again. Please call me Becky, or Ms. Johnson, or even Becky J."

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/west-whittier...
DBS

Cupertino, CA

#17 Jul 11, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you also going to file a lawsuit for being called Dan B Sullivan? LOL
Nope.

But that person could give you all kinds of trouble.
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#18 Jul 11, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
But that person could give you all kinds of trouble.
That person could not give me any trouble.

Dave Beebe can't either, because I know for a fact he trolls here.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/west-whittier...

Whose fatter, you or Dave?
Reality Check

Santa Cruz, CA

#19 Jul 11, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
That person could not give me any trouble.
Dave Beebe can't either, because I know for a fact he trolls here.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/west-whittier...
Whose fatter, you or Dave?
Who won't have a home in 67 days, you or... Oh wait. It's just you.
DBS

Cupertino, CA

#20 Jul 11, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
That person could not give me any trouble.
Dave Beebe can't either, because I know for a fact he trolls here.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/west-whittier...
Whose fatter, you or Dave?
I think the JS Co's Attorney could use a good laugh!!

I'm gonna forward him a copy of this thread et al.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Santa Cruz Civic Auditorium celebrates 75 years 4 min ANON 1
Robert Kahnjob is getting trashed on the Sentin... 1 hr Dim Sum 17
News Families of Santa Cruz police sign petition for... 6 hr WooF 18
News Santa Cruz City Council reaffirms vote to purch... 11 hr WooF 19
News Public disruption over armored vehicle ends San... 21 hr Reality Check 28
News Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 22 hr Commander Bunny 418
News Santa Cruz commission floats Pacific one-way tr... Fri Donny B 5
Santa Cruz Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]