Robert has found another victim to ex...

Robert has found another victim to exploit.

Posted in the Santa Cruz Forum

DBS

Benicia, CA

#1 Aug 13, 2013
Take a look on Indycrap about Robert trying to organize a protest at Cruzio, because Cruzio didn't want a vagrant to move into one of their 24 hour cubicles.

I'm sure it will be a BIG-TIME HELP to the homeless man who decided an Internet Cafe was a good place to spend the Winter.

Just like the squawking outside of Bunny's "HELPED" Anna and Lito.

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#2 Aug 13, 2013
DBS wrote:
Take a look on Indycrap about Robert trying to organize a protest at Cruzio, because Cruzio didn't want a vagrant to move into one of their 24 hour cubicles.
I'm sure it will be a BIG-TIME HELP to the homeless man who decided an Internet Cafe was a good place to spend the Winter.
Just like the squawking outside of Bunny's "HELPED" Anna and Lito.
Was it ColbyLoon that Robert the Rectal Polyp was trying to get "housed" knowing that John was being evicted in http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic...

In the last few years John has kissed and blown so much smoke up Robert's ass that Robert hasn't needed to wash that region!
not so fast

Gig Harbor, WA

#3 Aug 13, 2013
The Original Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>

In the last few years John has kissed and blown so much smoke up Robert's ass that Robert hasn't needed to wash that region!
Probably just Colby preparing a nest in anticipation of his eviction. He can also become the official voice of Norse's ass....two birds with one stone!
WooF

Vacaville, CA

#4 Aug 13, 2013
not so fast wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably just Colby preparing a nest in anticipation of his eviction. He can also become the official voice of Norse's ass....two birds with one stone!
Unfortunately the loon befouls any nest he occupies!
Reality Check

Santa Cruz, CA

#5 Aug 13, 2013
I checked into it, and oddly enough the guy has a decent contracts case. Unfortunately for him, he went to NorseKahn who has no interest in resolving the issue, only protesting about it. Sad and stupid. Best case scenario for the guy would be to sue and have the judge rule for specific performance by Cruzio. But that would take weeks, months or years at which point it will be a moot issue.
I'd feel sorry for him if he were less of a wanker. Funny thing is that he went on NorseKahnradio and stated that he'd been booted from every job he started after a week because "his thought processes were too fast and people couldn't handle it" - he claims to be bipolar.
He also complained about the HSC rules. Because hey, when you get something for free, the provider should cater to your specific needs.:/
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#6 Aug 13, 2013
The thing is, the dude probably went to the CruzioWorks web site and saw the link to "HOME" and thought he could rent a work space and just move in.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#7 Aug 14, 2013
Since we are talking about wankers, its probably a good idea to post one of these here.....

DANGEROUS TEACHER IN SCOTTS VALLEY: Click on the following link to read abusive posts by "Buzz", but be prepared, they are very lewd:

Archive for abuse posts/incest allegations by Buzz...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

THIS A WARNING FOR ALL PARENTS, THERE IS A POSSIBLY ABUSIVE TEACHER/PREDATOR IN THE COMMUNITY: Please read this post for important safety information about an individual who says he is a teacher in Scotts Valley. Topix user "Buzz" posts about incest, and incest is no joking matter, it is a sign of abuse in the family. He has been posting these abusive comments by the hundreds as he stalks a well known advocate for homeless people and his sister in the Santa Cruz community. Please distribute this information widely!

Buzz says he has been teaching for 40 years and he is Scotts Valley based. Buzz is his nickname and it refers to the large appetite he had when he was a kid. He claims to have a master's degree and he says he went to UCSC. Buzz is most likely in his early to mid 60s, and he has said he weighs over 225 pounds, and he is over 6'2", but he may have changed his appearance recently.

Buzz says he is retired on pension, Social Security, and investments. He says he owns a home valued at $800,000 and has $500k saved + the equity in that home. He has a wife of 39 years and two successful adult children, large extended family and friends. He has also said, "the letters I receive from UC-Berkeley are addressed to "Dr. Buzz"" which implies he has a doctorate, though he contradicts that when says he has a master's degree.

Here is one example of one of his abusive posts:
"What do you call your diddling your big fat sister, John? Your neighbors have complained quite a bit about it, so there is probably something to it. I can easily see why over 30 of your neighbors had signed a position calling for your eviction. You are sure one sick, perverted puppy, John."
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

Please help gather more info about this dangerous person! He shouldnt be stalking people online if he is still teaching in public schools, and if he is actually retired, his former students should be notified.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#8 Aug 14, 2013
DBS wrote:
Take a look on Indycrap about Robert trying to organize a protest at Cruzio, because Cruzio didn't want a vagrant to move into one of their 24 hour cubicles.
I'm sure it will be a BIG-TIME HELP to the homeless man who decided an Internet Cafe was a good place to spend the Winter.
Just like the squawking outside of Bunny's "HELPED" Anna and Lito.
Do you feel that your personal fears have influenced you anti-homeless bigotry?

We all know that DBS is a self admitted 'blimp': he has said many times that he weighs 225 pounds (of course there was a time when he never mentioned his weight, he kept it secret, so he could habitually insult women by calling them fat, which he still does today even though he was outed as being the fattest poster on topix over a year ago).

We now know that DBS is also a whimp. On a recent Sentinel article DBS, posting both as 'tmc914' and 'openid' on the thread, said that people in downtown Santa Cruz intimidate him.

DBS acts like a tough guy on topix by threatening people, and he believes that advertising his large physique is something that should intimidate other people in online forums.

The story he tells on the Sentinel is quite the opposite of the story he tells on topix.

In Sentinel comments, DBS explains that he cowers in public when interacting with homeless people.

DBS cant handle himself in public, apparently.

He said he has been "screamed at, spit at, and challenged to fight more than once".

What a whimp DBS is.

He cant handle himself in public.

People who are as tough as DBS has said he is aren't afraid of homeless people, and they dont get "accosted" as DBS has said has happened to him (in contrast, DBS once said on topix that he was tough from playing hockey: "Where I come from you aren't a player until you're in the 100+ stitch club. I'm past 200. I've been in more bench-clearing brawls than you've got teeth.")
This is again contrasted on the Sentinel when DBS said "I must have a Bullseye painted on my forehead" which is an extremely whimpy statement.

Conclusion:: DBS is a whimp AND a blimp: his comments on topix are lies.

Read More of DBS's ridiculous lies in the following articles....
We know DBS isn't watching Mavericks
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
and
Santa Cruz homeless services providers urge more support in special council session
http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/localnews/ci...

The Downtown Association has announced its new "Bodyguards for Whimps" program on Pacific Avenue, which was inspired by our own topix user DBS!

Its not right that a big, strong ex-hockey player like DBS has to shop downtown in fear.

The solution: If you are afraid like DBS, just contact one of our many friendly hospitality bodyguards who are dressed in a lovely shade of yellow.

Don't be afraid to contact them, they are tough, older citizens who look scary, but the bright yellow coats are your clue that they are downtown to protect YOU!!!!

This program was funded in partnership with the Whimpier Citizens of Santa Cruz, the Santa Cruz City Council, The Downtown Business Association, and Take Back Santa Cruz.

More background here....
DBS is a whimp AND a blimp
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#9 Aug 14, 2013
The countdown continues. 36 days...

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic...
DBS

Cupertino, CA

#10 Aug 14, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you feel that your personal fears have influenced you anti-homeless bigotry?
We all know that DBS is a self admitted 'blimp': he has said many times that he weighs 225 pounds (of course there was a time when he never mentioned his weight, he kept it secret, so he could habitually insult women by calling them fat, which he still does today even though he was outed as being the fattest poster on topix over a year ago).
We now know that DBS is also a whimp. On a recent Sentinel article DBS, posting both as 'tmc914' and 'openid' on the thread, said that people in downtown Santa Cruz intimidate him.
DBS acts like a tough guy on topix by threatening people, and he believes that advertising his large physique is something that should intimidate other people in online forums.
The story he tells on the Sentinel is quite the opposite of the story he tells on topix.
In Sentinel comments, DBS explains that he cowers in public when interacting with homeless people.
DBS cant handle himself in public, apparently.
He said he has been "screamed at, spit at, and challenged to fight more than once".
What a whimp DBS is.
He cant handle himself in public.
People who are as tough as DBS has said he is aren't afraid of homeless people, and they dont get "accosted" as DBS has said has happened to him (in contrast, DBS once said on topix that he was tough from playing hockey: "Where I come from you aren't a player until you're in the 100+ stitch club. I'm past 200. I've been in more bench-clearing brawls than you've got teeth.")
This is again contrasted on the Sentinel when DBS said "I must have a Bullseye painted on my forehead" which is an extremely whimpy statement.
Conclusion:: DBS is a whimp AND a blimp: his comments on topix are lies.
Read More of DBS's ridiculous lies in the following articles....
We know DBS isn't watching Mavericks
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
and
Santa Cruz homeless services providers urge more support in special council session
http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/localnews/ci...
The Downtown Association has announced its new "Bodyguards for Whimps" program on Pacific Avenue, which was inspired by our own topix user DBS!
Its not right that a big, strong ex-hockey player like DBS has to shop downtown in fear.
The solution: If you are afraid like DBS, just contact one of our many friendly hospitality bodyguards who are dressed in a lovely shade of yellow.
Don't be afraid to contact them, they are tough, older citizens who look scary, but the bright yellow coats are your clue that they are downtown to protect YOU!!!!
This program was funded in partnership with the Whimpier Citizens of Santa Cruz, the Santa Cruz City Council, The Downtown Business Association, and Take Back Santa Cruz.
More background here....
DBS is a whimp AND a blimp
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Hey dumbshit, who said anything about "FEAR"????

I only stated that I don't like when Vagrant parasites demand money from me for their drug habits, and like YOU, decide that the World owes them the rewards of MY employment and WORK!!
DBS

Aptos, CA

#11 Jul 27, 2014
My hasn't FAT BJ been quiet lately?

Maybe it's because Robert replaced her with FAT Pat?
Lying TBSC Loon DBS

San Jose, CA

#12 Jul 27, 2014
DBS wrote:
My hasn't FAT BJ been quiet lately?
Maybe it's because Robert replaced her with FAT Pat?
So says a guy who weighs 230 pounds and is clinically obese....look in the mirror, DBS, you dont need to replace anyone.....
Lying TBSC Loon DBS

San Jose, CA

#13 Jul 27, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you feel that your personal fears have influenced you anti-homeless bigotry?
We all know that DBS is a self admitted 'blimp': he has said many times that he weighs 225 pounds (of course there was a time when he never mentioned his weight, he kept it secret, so he could habitually insult women by calling them fat, which he still does today even though he was outed as being the fattest poster on topix over a year ago).
We now know that DBS is also a whimp. On a recent Sentinel article DBS, posting both as 'tmc914' and 'openid' on the thread, said that people in downtown Santa Cruz intimidate him.
DBS acts like a tough guy on topix by threatening people, and he believes that advertising his large physique is something that should intimidate other people in online forums.
The story he tells on the Sentinel is quite the opposite of the story he tells on topix.
In Sentinel comments, DBS explains that he cowers in public when interacting with homeless people.
DBS cant handle himself in public, apparently.
He said he has been "screamed at, spit at, and challenged to fight more than once".
What a whimp DBS is.
He cant handle himself in public.
People who are as tough as DBS has said he is aren't afraid of homeless people, and they dont get "accosted" as DBS has said has happened to him (in contrast, DBS once said on topix that he was tough from playing hockey: "Where I come from you aren't a player until you're in the 100+ stitch club. I'm past 200. I've been in more bench-clearing brawls than you've got teeth.")
This is again contrasted on the Sentinel when DBS said "I must have a Bullseye painted on my forehead" which is an extremely whimpy statement.
Conclusion:: DBS is a whimp AND a blimp: his comments on topix are lies.
Read More of DBS's ridiculous lies in the following articles....
We know DBS isn't watching Mavericks
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
and
Santa Cruz homeless services providers urge more support in special council session
http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/localnews/ci...
The Downtown Association has announced its new "Bodyguards for Whimps" program on Pacific Avenue, which was inspired by our own topix user DBS!
Its not right that a big, strong ex-hockey player like DBS has to shop downtown in fear.
The solution: If you are afraid like DBS, just contact one of our many friendly hospitality bodyguards who are dressed in a lovely shade of yellow.
Don't be afraid to contact them, they are tough, older citizens who look scary, but the bright yellow coats are your clue that they are downtown to protect YOU!!!!
This program was funded in partnership with the Whimpier Citizens of Santa Cruz, the Santa Cruz City Council, The Downtown Business Association, and Take Back Santa Cruz.
More background here....
DBS is a whimp AND a blimp
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
DBS is still a loon and he is more cowardly than ever.....
Lying TBSC Loon DBS

San Jose, CA

#14 Jul 27, 2014
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumbshit, who said anything about "FEAR"????
No, DBS you are a wimp and a liar, you said homeless people spit on you.....you are a trembling ball of TBSC lying cowardice.....
Lying TBSC Loon DBS

San Jose, CA

#15 Jul 27, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you feel that your personal fears have influenced you anti-homeless bigotry?
We all know that DBS is a self admitted 'blimp': he has said many times that he weighs 225 pounds (of course there was a time when he never mentioned his weight, he kept it secret, so he could habitually insult women by calling them fat, which he still does today even though he was outed as being the fattest poster on topix over a year ago).
We now know that DBS is also a whimp. On a recent Sentinel article DBS, posting both as 'tmc914' and 'openid' on the thread, said that people in downtown Santa Cruz intimidate him.
DBS acts like a tough guy on topix by threatening people, and he believes that advertising his large physique is something that should intimidate other people in online forums.
The story he tells on the Sentinel is quite the opposite of the story he tells on topix.
In Sentinel comments, DBS explains that he cowers in public when interacting with homeless people.
DBS cant handle himself in public, apparently.
DBS weighs 230 pounds now and he is clinically obese.....
DBS

Aptos, CA

#16 Jul 27, 2014
Aw whatsamatter John? Your FAT sister won't let you near her diseased Beaver anymore?

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#17 Jul 27, 2014
Lying TBSC Loon DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
DBS weighs 230 pounds now and he is clinically obese.....
Since that is totally wrong, Dr John. it shows what an ignorant loon you are. At 6 '2" tall an athletic male as DBS posted weighing 220 lbs or so is nowhere near clinically obese. However, your sister Phatty, who you hump regularly, is a little over 5' tall and upwards of 275 lbs truly IS obese and uses a mobility scooter. You are just freaking nuts and throwing crap around like a deranged orangutan!
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#18 Jul 28, 2014
To see John Colby's curriculum shitae, Google search "john e. colby" and visit his LinkedIn page. It's very illuminating.

-----

John's eviction details and more.

http://northbaymds.blogspot.com/2013/06/santa...

-----

John making demands (be sure to click on the embedded links).

http://northbaymds.blogspot.com/2013/08/smoki...

http://northbaymds.blogspot.com/2013/07/john-...

-----

A sample of John in "rant mode".

https://www.indybay.org/uploads/2012/07/22/re...

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search...

-----

See John's two posts in the comment section.

http://maggiemcneill.wordpress.com/2013/03/19...

-----

John Colby endangered several of his so-called "clients" (Steve Lazow and Andrea Morgan) by posting their personal information and pictures on the Internet during the period June through 2 August 2012. In both instances, John posted particularly detailed information about their physical infirmities, health issues, and included several pictures of them on the Internet. In the case of Ms Morgan, twenty-three days after John's post in Indybay, Ms Morgan was robbed.

https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2012/06/11/...

https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2012/08/02/...

https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2012/08/26/...

So, how much did the publishing of Ms. Morgan's health issues, vulnerabilities, and pictures contribute to her becoming a victim of the robbery? How much did the publishing of Ms Morgan's pictures aid the robber in identifying this fragile human being as being a good target for a robbery? John's very quick to remind everyone that he has a PhD in Computer Science and yet even a freshman taking computer science classes knows the dangers of posting personal information on the Internet. As a PhD, John Colby's actions, in that regard, were careless and negligent to the extreme.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxTKPdmfF4X8S...

John's also careless about posting his own personal information and that of his sister, Pat. Pictures, home address, phone numbers, the list goes on and on. One one occasion, he even posted his credit card number.

-----

One of John's achievements.

https://www.facebook.com/login.php...

-----

Check out the June 12 edition of Robert Norse's FRSC show with John and Pat Colby providing comic and idiotic relief at:

http://radiolibre.org/brb/brb140612.mp3

Throughout the show:

--- Robert messes with the heads of John and Pat Colby.

--- Pat/Jabba is kissing Robert's arse throughout the interview (non-stop "I agree with you, Robert")

--- John the Loon comes across as ignorant (Ummmmm.... Ummmmm.... I don't know.) and is constantly being fed words from his puppet master, Pat/Jabba (I guess we know who wears the pants in that family and it isn't John).

Why would Robert bring the Colbys on the show to talk about a subject that they do not sound very competent in discussing? I can think of two reasons. First, after listening to the Colby toadies, it makes Robert sound all that much more intelligent by comparison. Secondly, it probably was a vanity thing. I'm sure Robert just loved the way John and Pat slobbered over and yielded to his points of view.

-----
DBS

Auburn Hills, MI

#19 Aug 1, 2014
Now Robert is exploiting the LOON by trying to instigate problems at the Metro. You can bet if John gets arrested, Robert will do NOTHING to help him, and let the LOSER suffer the consequences of Roberts dumb ideas.
DBS

Auburn Hills, MI

#20 Aug 1, 2014
Remember when the Bumfest chump Gary got arrested at the Courthouse for Robert's protest?

Robert the multi millionaire refused to accept the $1.50 collect call charge for Gary when he called for help from jail.

Him and BJ went home to bed, and did their usual NOTHING to help anyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Santa Cruz homeless services facing cuts 1 hr TBSC Loons 41
Why did FAT PAT Colbyloser cross the road? (Jul '12) 6 hr Woof 112
The Jimmy Springer Show 18 hr WooF 38
News Home sweet sedan: Car camping in Santa Cruz County Wed Donny B 9
News Bristol Palin says abstinence best path for teens (May '09) May 26 Gruden Face 2,634
Is Eric Rowland "Reality Check"? (Nov '13) May 26 The Truth Hurts 76
The Reality Check meme May 26 Je Suis Tom C 5
More from around the web

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]