Suspect in Nazi trial proud of his SS service

Nov 27, 2009 Full story: Gouverneur Times 7

Heinrich Boere, 88, made his first comments to the Aachen state court since his trial opened at the end of October.

Full Story

“Safe pair of hands”

Since: Nov 08

where the trouble is

#1 Nov 27, 2009
just lock him up, right next to ukrainka´s demjanko.
Citizen

Evergreen Park, IL

#3 Nov 28, 2009
The headlines are totally misleading. He never said that he is proud of his service but that he was proud when he was 18 years old to be chosen as one of the 15 out of the hundered who applied. Big difference!!!
E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#5 Feb 25, 2014
Why wouldn't you be proud to fight against the tyrrany of the world.

Against jewish monopoly on the banking system and against jewish engineered communism and centralization.
jeffry helms

San Pablo, CA

#7 Feb 25, 2014
pesky the real deal wrote:
just lock him up, right next to ukrainka´s demjanko.
Well, to end the global oppression of the dreaded asian latino hasidics etc.--they nazi's thought they could end the problem with the "final solution" and exterminate the entire jewish population to get rid of the "problem" etc.. Which was a impossible feat and crazy-not something to be proud of , they must have drank alot of booze , Not a good time in our history-looks like we are in for a zoonotic conflict anyways from the std/drug epidemic primarily from the asian latino hasidic's manufacturing and distribution of narcotics that pretty much led to the high std rates,global std/drug healthcare bills,crime ,homelessness and heart and head aches globally-3 entire races are probably going to go extinct from std infection and precautions have to taken to ensure other zoonotic outbreaks(fecal or decay) don't affect or cause more problems etc.--leading to a even bigger conflict. Either way---if you ask me--the dark judaic are a zoonotic plot on this planet--the whites judaics have to bear their burden etc. and will probably go extinct also from the dark judaics wannabing etc and treachery,plague and poison. Guzman might get incarcerated and clean out financially but the damage is already done, and all his subordinates are living the good life with tons of cash in luxury palaces--I don't know the white judaics sure payed the price for the asian latino ones.
jeffry helms

San Pablo, CA

#8 Feb 25, 2014
Maybe one day enough people will sober up and figure out that ethnic race has absolutely nothing to do with religious preference's----People seem to think they are the same thing?? Tell that to the bnai moshe or beth shalom!!!!
jeffry helms

San Pablo, CA

#9 Feb 25, 2014
Where I live, the asian latino hasidic's(moshe-shalom etc) are practicing hasidism so bad, the nordie anglo males are just about non-existent here--which means std's flow like water through our community---the conspirators kids are being sterilized right now from std infection--so when you go away from the American standards and values and away from our legal system that was made to protect us, you only hurt yourself-so its a big dark judaic game, that no one wants to play really.
jeffry helms

San Pablo, CA

#12 Feb 26, 2014
When our corrupt real estate companies started washing narcotic money in real estate that set up and supported the foreign organized drug fronts etc.that pretty much caused the high std rates,huge std/drug healthcare,crime, homelessness, head and heart aches in our community, the social services got racketeering also by the asian latino hasidics-they even are harassing their homeless victims in community action groups and using the homeless to racketeering property!!I knew they were going to sterilize themselves from std infection and the state of california was going to pay for the std/drug healthcare bill-their clinging to the county employee healthcare plan and hoping somehow they escape the medi-cal estate recovery plan--the asian latino hasidic's even are trying to take over the police force practicing hasidism!!!!!! I don't one wino could send them to medi-cal estate recovery plan--and on 3-5 years, most of the asian latino hasidic conspirators would have moved on or had their corrupt real estate seized for std/drug healthcare bills from the medi-cal estate recovery plan--So all they the asian latino hasidic's did, was hurt themselves and set themselves up for failure.--

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 2 hr Swedenforever 214
Thanksgiving meal feeds hundreds at Santa Cruz ... 2 hr anon 1
Who has helped the homeless the most? 12 hr John Colby 44
Winter Birds--Santa Cruz 2014 Thu non 4
Will Santa Cruz County lose its tourism economy... Thu non 4
John ColbySTALKER should go Take Back San Berna... Nov 26 Get a job ColbyLOSER 9
City Council Meeting Nov 25 anon 70
Santa Cruz Dating
Find my Match

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Santa Cruz News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Santa Cruz

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:03 am PST