Marci

Santa Cruz, CA

#267 Feb 24, 2014
TBSC Troll Steve Schlicht wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that is incorrect.
No one has provided any evidence to debunk the theory that Steve Schlicht was evicted from CFABSC.
And now he stalks the people who post in there.
Again, you take what I post and turn it into meaning something completely different than what was stated. That is called deflection and is considered a deflection mechanism in psychology.

"In a debate, good points made by the opponent are deflected. It doesn’t matter how good they are or if they are dead right true—they have to be deflected so that the debate can drum on through."
Marci

Santa Cruz, CA

#268 Feb 24, 2014
*defensive mechanism
TBSC Troll Steve Schlicht

San Leandro, CA

#269 Feb 25, 2014
Marci wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you take what I post and turn it into meaning something completely different than what was stated. That is called deflection and is considered a deflection mechanism in psychology.
"In a debate, good points made by the opponent are deflected. It doesn’t matter how good they are or if they are dead right true—they have to be deflected so that the debate can drum on through."
Again, no one has posted any information that contradicts the theory that Steve Schlicht was booted from CFABSC.

San Leandro, CA

#270 Feb 25, 2014
More hilarious quotes from Steve Schlicht....he is a branding expert, you know....

"I agree on all your points in the 1st paragraph. Again, it's the word that stigmatizes the idea. You could have the greatest product in the world and it dies because of a bad brand name."

and

"Look, I do brand management for a living. I'm not just blowin smoke up your ass here."

and

"if you don't believe me about the name stigma, ask around. Ask people what they think of the name. And don't just ask your supporters, they already support you. Ask everyone else."

and

"You notice they never call senior living facilities "Joe's Home for Old Folks" or anything that really describes what it actually is. They call it "Sunshine Villa" or "A Place for Mom" or some other name that brings a positive mental image."

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SCCCI/permali...

Hey Steve, I am thinking of starting a drug rehab business in Santa Cruz and I was wondering if I could borrow your phrase "I'm fine with junkies dying somewhere else".

I think it would really help my brand!
John Porx Pat

United States

#271 Feb 25, 2014
When's Ed Frey evicting you from his Porto-potty?
The Truth Hurts

Aptos, CA

#272 Feb 25, 2014
"I'm fine with junkies dying somewhere else".

It would certainly help the Santa Cruz brand.

The only thing that would help your brand is an actual client.
dexter

Santa Cruz, CA

#274 Feb 25, 2014
<quoted text>
Again, no one has posted any information that contradicts the theory that Steve Schlicht was booted from CFABSC.
who cares?
Elizabeth

Hayward, CA

#275 Feb 25, 2014
"The Truth Hurts" has also had trouble with his brand, ever since he threatened to punch a woman in the face on topix.

He says he is a TBSC member, but clearly a safer Santa Cruz would be one without him in it.

I believe a safer Santa Cruz would also be one without Steve Schlicht in it.
Johns Melting Down

Foster City, CA

#276 Feb 25, 2014
Elizabeth wrote:
"The Truth Hurts" has also had trouble with his brand, ever since he threatened to punch a woman in the face on topix.
He says he is a TBSC member, but clearly a safer Santa Cruz would be one without him in it.
Who cares, ColbyLoon?

Tired of being savaged under your many sock puppet memes in this forum. You need a break so go to your sister "waterbed" Phatty...

Go give 'Jabba" a jab, John.
Go to her, John C!
She is your Sister!
love her
love her
love her
love her
love her
Slurp
Slurp
Slurp
Slurp
Slurp
Its Her meat curtain!
Give her a hoof massage tonight!
She Is Your Sister!
Go To Her, John C!
patricia

Santa Cruz, CA

#277 Feb 25, 2014
Elizabeth wrote:
i believe if you stop trolling for trolls that you won't be trolled
you get what you ask for by trolling

Hayward, CA

#278 Mar 4, 2014
Schlicht is still obsessing over CFABSC, even though he must have been evicted from it.

He constantly looks into that group since it is a public group and he obsessively clicks "like" on posts that are trollish or that only serve to start flame wars.
Gargling Chimp Colby

Santa Cruz, CA

#281 Mar 4, 2014
John is the blithering idiot that turned CFLAB IN TO A FARCE!

Hayward, CA

#282 Mar 5, 2014
Our resident branding expert Steve Schlicht said this.....

"This is why we need someone "real" to step up and run for city council. Somebody who "gets it". Would you want this guy elected to be making important decisions about our city? Who wants to step up? I would be willing to volunteer my time and "expertise" for the right candidate. This guy is not the right candidate."

Steve "I'm fine with junkies dying" Schlicht has the expertise for sure! I want his advice too! I would vote for who or whatever Schlicht tells me to!

Hayward, CA

#283 Mar 5, 2014
From the same thread, Schlicht harassing a woman and trying to get her to leave SCCCI....

"Seriously? Why are you here? Why do you care? Do you have no real friends so you have to spend your days polluting others Facebook groups?"

Hayward, CA

#284 Mar 5, 2014
Then Schlicht says this.....

"Because I ACTUALLY DO THINGS TO IMPROVE THE COMMUNITY. What have you done?"

By Steve's own standards, is he correct?

Did he improve the community with his statements?

Has there been an increase of dying junkies, is that what he considers an "improvement" to the community ?

Hayward, CA

#285 Mar 5, 2014
Schlicht uses sexist language here.....

"I'm not hidden. I'm just not a publicity whore. I personally know plenty of people here. I met with lots of people while on the public safety task force, including the former and current mayor. I'd just prefer not to "toot my own horn" about it (although I guess I just did)."

Johnny Bottom

Aptos, CA

#286 Mar 5, 2014
Johnny Bottom

Aptos, CA

#287 Mar 5, 2014
I'm fine with junkies dying somewhere else.

I'm fine with John and Pat Colby dying anywhere.
The Truth Hurts

Aptos, CA

#288 Mar 5, 2014
From the same thread, Schlicht harassing a woman and trying to get her to leave SCCCI....
"Seriously? Why are you here? Why do you care? Do you have no real friends so you have to spend your days polluting others Facebook groups?"
I guess you missed the part where they kiss and make up.
Johnny Bottom

Aptos, CA

#289 Mar 5, 2014
Our resident branding expert Steve Schlicht said this.....
"This is why we need someone "real" to step up and run for city council. Somebody who "gets it". Would you want this guy elected to be making important decisions about our city? Who wants to step up? I would be willing to volunteer my time and "expertise" for the right candidate. This guy is not the right candidate."
Steve "I'm fine with junkies dying" Schlicht has the expertise for sure! I want his advice too! I would vote for who or whatever Schlicht tells me to!
It seems pretty obvious that John is just defending his sockpuppet butt buddy Tim. Is he your "top" John?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ColbyLOSERS have stooped to a new low. 1 hr Get a job ColbyLOSER 5
Indymanure is circling the drain 7 hr Get a job ColbyLOSER 43
Take Back Santa Cruz counts 6,770 discarded nee... 8 hr homeless person 10
Buzz is now a helpless stalker (Jul '13) 12 hr Annnnnnnon 51
Calif. probation officer arrested for molestation (Dec '08) 13 hr Nolak 5
SCPD Sgt Loran 'Butch' Baker Molested Nine Women? (Jul '13) 18 hr Dim Sum 306
DBS/TMC also stalks as "Get a job...." 21 hr DBS 24

Beach Hazards Statement for Santa Cruz County was issued at December 24 at 8:03AM PST

Santa Cruz Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Santa Cruz News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Santa Cruz

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:16 pm PST