Schlicht Back Santa Cruz
Dim Sum

Santa Cruz, CA

#245 Feb 16, 2014
I found John's debate video on YouTube!

TBSC Troll Steve Schlicht

Hayward, CA

#246 Feb 21, 2014
Was Steve Schlicht evicted from Citizens for a Better Santa Cruz?

His name isnt on the members list anymore, but he continues to look at posts in the group and click "like" on them, just like his TBSC buddy Jim Spring did after he was evicted.

I wouldnt be surprised if he was evicted. He seems to have trouble controlling himself.

The Original Buzz

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#247 Feb 21, 2014
TBSC Troll Steve Schlicht wrote:
His name isnt on the members list anymore, but he continues to look at posts in the group and click "like" on them, just like his TBSC buddy Jim Spring did after he was evicted.
I wouldnt be surprised if he was evicted. He seems to have trouble controlling himself.
Why were you evicted from your section 8 housing, John and why will no landlord rent to you? It's been 5 months. Maybe this?

Here's more on the ColbyLoon from an impartial source, ricky rollos zilla to John Colby 2/15/14:

Calling yourself the Cyber (John Colby) Police and writing stuff in the quote above makes me wonder how mentally handicapped you are outside of topix. You cannot claim malice when you perpetuate the behavior by playing along and saying the same things. You two lost the *debate* the moment you started posting on topix, and I don't blame others for heckling you when everyone can view multiple websites full of comments about cyberstalkers, criminals, bigots, TBSC members, SCPD friends, hate speech, and all of the other key words you've used to describe your detractors.

It makes me wonder what your life was like without the internet, without blogs and forums to spam with insane dribble about conspiracies. Would you go to the library to debate the *haters*? Would you sit in your room crying, thinking about the day you could fight the big bad *haters* and win? This crap is childish, adults would've shrugged off the opinions of others and moved on. But, NO! You come back for more whackamole, taking your screenshots, writing the freaking president about your dilemmas.
People think you're stupid, inept, and a failure. How do you combat that? Trolling, stalking, and harassing them? No. You fix your personal issues and get a job and pay for your existence. Stop spamming the world about your personal issues. Masking your personal issues with the homeless activism is very transparent.

Speaking of homeless activism, I watched brent and jeremy's latest youtube video exploring Oregon homeless camps. Go big or go home! Don't fight the community for a small plot to place tents, get the homeless involved in solving their homelessness. Spend time with the Homeless Garden Project, try to integrate the small module system to house those that are actually working there toward gaining life skills, sobriety, and control over their lives. The rest of the drug addicted violent bums can get harassed by the cops, like housed criminals do, and go to jail.

Good game, rant off.
Buzz

San Francisco, CA

#248 Feb 21, 2014
We know you were evicted from your section 8 apartment for stalking, making up stories and stalking your neighbors. 5 months later and no one will rent to you since you're a walking nightmare as a tenant.
John John the Great Moron

Santa Cruz, CA

#249 Feb 21, 2014
Maybe you need to learn the difference between quitting and getting evicted.

I'll help your illiterate dumb ass.

Quit: leave on your terms

Evicted: leave on someone else's terms

I know you know ALL about what evicted means John. How has that worked out for you?

San Jose, CA

#250 Feb 22, 2014
Read some hilarious quotes from Steve Schlicht on SCCCI.....

"but they do present the issue in a better fashion than I'm accustomed to seeing locally. Good job trying to reshape the message by reshaping the messengers."

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SCCCI/permali...

Schlicht sure knows a LOT about presenting issues.

Remember how he presented the issue of addiction?

Mayor's Public Safety Task Force Member is "fine with junkies dying"
https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2013/07/25/...
Steve Fan

Santa Cruz, CA

#251 Feb 22, 2014
Steve sure does know how to present issues. Better than your dumb ass. He got picked by the Mayor to help write the task force report. What have you done besides spam the Mayor with your pathetic FOI requests that the city attorney has told staff to ignore? Cmon John, put up or fucking shut up!

You know what's funny? Steve goes and "likes" something negative (but oh so true) written about John "Cohen" Colby on CFABSC. Minutes later, somebody is trolling Steve on Topix.

Coincidence? Not when you have sniveling little rats like John Colby around.

John is nothing more than a bitter old bottom.

The Original Buzz

“The buck stops here!”

Scotts Valley

#252 Feb 22, 2014
[QUOTE who="Ex-TBSC Troll John Colby/Chimp"]Read some hilarious quotes from Steve Schlicht on SCCCI.....

Remember how he presented the issue of addiction?
Mayor's Public Safety Task Force Member is "fine with junkies dying"
https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2013/07/25/... [/QUOTE]

We'd all be fine with your dying, John. MGA is offering to use your cremains in their animal-relieving- themselves "park". Your memorial is fitting. John Colby: Litter box filler!

San Jose, CA

#253 Feb 22, 2014
Steve Fan wrote:
Steve sure does know how to present issues. Better than your dumb ass. He got picked by the Mayor to help write the task force report. What have you done besides spam the Mayor with your pathetic FOI requests that the city attorney has told staff to ignore? Cmon John, put up or fucking shut up!
You know what's funny? Steve goes and "likes" something negative (but oh so true) written about John "Cohen" Colby on CFABSC. Minutes later, somebody is trolling Steve on Topix.
Coincidence? Not when you have sniveling little rats like John Colby around.
John is nothing more than a bitter old bottom.
Sum Dim, you sure are a dedicated fan of Steve Schlicht.

Super trolls in TBSC tend to like other super trolls in TBSC.

Word is the mayor was not happy at all about that junkies remark Schlicht made, and I believe he would have been booted from the task force if it would not have been a political embarrassment for the mayor.

The Original Buzz

“The buck stops here!”

Scotts Valley

#254 Feb 22, 2014
TEx-BSC Troll John Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
Sum Dim, you sure are a dedicated fan of Steve Schlicht.
Super trolls in TBSC tend to like other super trolls in TBSC.
Word is the mayor was not happy at all about that junkies remark Schlicht made, and I believe he would have been booted from the task force if it would not have been a political embarrassment for the mayor.
But there is...
Colby who was later evicted and thrown out of the section 8 program. John Colby, Chimp Advocate, Inc. has been up and spamming at 2 AM (his preferred Peeping Tom hours before he was evicted from and lost his section #8 status at Mission Garedens Apts.) trying to skewer his legion of detractors. He blames these people, whom he doesn't even know for his failure in life and current miserable conditions.

As an advocate, he's a joke. He lost his fight against his eviction. He claims he was "illegally" evicted for;

•Disrupting livability
•Adversely affecting health, safety and right to quiet enjoyment
•Adverse financial effect on project
•Ongoing harassment of other tenants
•Photographing female caregivers after dark
•False complaints and harassment of staff
•False accusations
•Gathering and publishing personal data
•Publishing personal “genealogical analysis” and “family tree’ of staff and family
•Stalking behavior
•Hostile confrontations
•Aggressive interrogation
•Hostile and inappropriate interactions
•Hang-up phone calls to staff’s home numbers
•Loudly discussing (threatening)“going postal”
•Frightening staff
•Harassment of residents
•Causing multiple unreasonable expenditures
•Making multiple false and baseless complaints
•Require substantial management time and resources

The Chimp even posted the eviction letter in this forum. He should be in jail, not just evicted. He is so obsessed with getting back at his critics (by reading through the eviction charges you can see how he treats people) he gave up his prime dumpster diving hours!

All Chimp Advocacy, Inc. does is generate FOI's which get routinely ignored and have after 6 years of spamming done absolutely NOTHING! Gorilla Advocacy, Inc. is as real as a John Colby created colon-driven sock puppet. Try GOOGLing it. No such entity actually exists.

John Colby is a Failure---a loud obnoxious Failure, but a Failure.
Dim Sum

Santa Cruz, CA

#255 Feb 22, 2014
"word is"....you sure say that a lot to rationalize your "facts" asshat.

Word here is you're a mental midget. I guess it's true.
Sum Dims Sockpuppetry

San Jose, CA

#256 Feb 22, 2014
Dim Sum wrote:
"word is"....you sure say that a lot to rationalize your "facts" asshat.
Word here is you're a mental midget. I guess it's true.
You really should let Xanthippe take over the trolling today.

You are running out of steam, Sum Dim.

Its sweet to watch you defend your wordsmith hero Steve Schlicht, though.
Dim Sum

Santa Cruz, CA

#257 Feb 22, 2014
It's Dim Sum you dicksylexic fucktard.

The Original Buzz

“The buck stops here!”

Scotts Valley

#258 Feb 22, 2014
Sum Dims Sockpuppetry wrote:
<quoted text>
You really should let Xanthippe take over the trolling today.
You are running out of steam, Sum Dim.
Its sweet to watch you defend your wordsmith hero Steve Schlicht, though.
A lot of colon puppets you're using tday, John . Melting down?

Why did jeffie helms refer to you as a 'smeg wad'? Even the dregs look down on John E Colby.

Hayward, CA

#259 Feb 24, 2014
John John the Great Moron wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you need to learn the difference between quitting and getting evicted.
I'll help your illiterate dumb ass.
Quit: leave on your terms
Evicted: leave on someone else's terms
I know you know ALL about what evicted means John. How has that worked out for you?
Where is the source material that supports the theory Schlicht quit on his own volition?

I believe his behavior is that of someone who was evicted.
Marci

Santa Cruz, CA

#262 Feb 24, 2014
<quoted text>
Where is the source material that supports the theory Schlicht quit on his own volition?
I assume that you're an ignorant psychotic loon. All the material and supportive evidence is right here on Topix for every single person to view, laugh, and ridicule you with.
WooF

San Francisco, CA

#263 Feb 24, 2014
<quoted text>
It came from the same source that claimed you pork your fat sister, Pat!

Sonoma, CA

#264 Feb 24, 2014
Marci wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume that you're an ignorant psychotic loon. All the material and supportive evidence is right here on Topix for every single person to view, laugh, and ridicule you with.
No, that is incorrect.

No one has provided any evidence to debunk the theory that Steve Schlicht was evicted from CFABSC.

And now he stalks the people who post in there.
The Truth Hurts

Santa Cruz, CA

#265 Feb 24, 2014
TBSC Loon Sum Dim

United States

#266 Feb 24, 2014
The Truth Hurts wrote:
Stalks? Do tell fuckwheat? How is he stalking anyone if he got evicted like you said?
Speaking of stalking and evictions!
I dont reply to comments like this, they are abusive, and typical of the language used by TBSC trolls like Steve "I'm fine with junkies dying" Schlicht himself.

You have threatened to punch women in the community, Sum Dim.

You are a pariah, Sum Dim, until you do your time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Three sea otters that washed up on California's... Sep 22 Horrified 4
News Pet Boulder Creek boar slain, distraught owner ... (Jul '09) Sep 21 Chris thief twee... 72
News Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) Sep 20 Radio Free Idaho 474
DBS Lost (Jul '12) Sep 18 EVICTED AGAIN 98
News Occupancy drops to 89 percent at large rental c... (Jul '10) Sep 16 Nicola 35
News Full and new moons linked to timing of largest,... Sep 15 Ainu 3
Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk-Too wickey Sep 1 too wickey 1

Santa Cruz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages