Pissed off Dogged out

Oakland, CA

#24 Saturday Aug 23
For all those concerned--this is what a "jewish" hasidic couple looks like--

http://crownheights.info/shlichus/3946/hasidi...

This is what a ashkenazi couple looks like--

https://flic.kr/p/ozxDsY

http://forward.com/articles/129990/discoverin...

This is what a ashakezim looks like--
http://www.islampos.com/siapa-yahudi-ashkenaz...

Most can't really be "jewish" publically or religiously--it hurts too much for them because of racial harassment--alot from 10 lost tribe racketeering etc.
anyways--those are "jews"---their liberal non-violent types--they like democratic societies mostly and are helpful generally.
Pissed off Dogged out

United States

#25 Saturday Aug 23
This is a common Puerto- rican Beth Shalom congregation--they go bad pretty fast etc.--I'm not going to elaborate.

http://beth-shalom.net/
Pissed off Dogged out

United States

#26 Saturday Aug 23
Their latino's .
Pissed off Dogged out

United States

#27 Saturday Aug 23
Whether or not the puerto rican ones are jewish or not depends on the person--I guess-legally in a court of law, their not if their race is known. , All I know is they racially persecute me while acting like white judaics(not cool) and that's why I made this post.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#28 Saturday Aug 23
The shelter staff's healthcare bills--which are paid for by the county and state employee healthcare plan-are going to over 100 million$ for a 3 year term easy-probably more soon---most of females are have to their cervix's removed!!!! That's 10 million$ a person!!!! etc etc.

Location hidden

#29 Saturday Aug 23
We have to have to pay(yes I worked for 25-27 years here also) for their multi 100 million$ std /drug healthcare for the shelter employees after their racketeering criminal behavior CAUSED THEIR std infection!!!!! High end felony and deadly std infection----GO HAND IN HAND.

Location hidden

#30 Saturday Aug 23
The females who need their cervix's removed and have std related cancer and ring HUGE healthcare bills because of their criminal behavior--will say "that guy has hepatitis", well my "hepatitis" is IV needle and Anal--I don't plan to shoot dope with the junkie hooker ripp off cervical cancer chicks and in no way am I getting poop on my do-henry--not a good time for me-I don't do that-my dic ain't got no shx on it.

Location hidden

#31 Saturday Aug 23
NOt only that--the criminal groups they housed and the some of the employees etc.--WENT RIGHT FOR THE KIDS, with narcotics and sex acts etc.-. Did I ever go for the kiddies with sex acts and dope???? HELL NO.

Location hidden

#32 Saturday Aug 23
Not only that==why should we let the county and state employees keep their million dollar estates and bank accounts and pretty much pay for their std/healthcare bills---that came pretty much from high end felony racketeering that paid for their million dollar estates and bank accounts? Not fair---I got 25+ years in on the workforce in the state --I got a say and I say no fair.

Location hidden

#33 Saturday Aug 23
In the end--their going to suffer so much from their layered std infection--that the 10 lost are better being latino's and bums--they would have had longer and better lives.
g

Columbus, OH

#34 Sunday Aug 24
Helms-enator wrote:
In the end--their going to suffer so much from their layered std infection--that the 10 lost are better being latino's and bums--they would have had longer and better lives.
Whose testing them ???

Location hidden

#35 Tuesday Aug 26
g wrote:
<quoted text>
Whose testing them ???
Does not matter if commit high end felony criminal behavior you get deadly std's and racketeering is a 10 year federal felony!!!----If I was in charge start taking real estate and put some people in rehab----Jail after a while especially prison--does the exact opposite for drug offenders--When we lost our prison gym's or prison recreation buildings to make room(giant living dorms) for the drug offenders--We turned alot of the drug offenders into violent offenders from living in too small of living quarters, the drug offenders needed incarceration but the level 2-3-4 prisons --too small of living quarters---The drug money and racketeering money is still there in real estate--believe it or not. The general pop. seems to think this shady real estate transactions are okay-because these are "white people"- or "native americans"---but mostly there 10 lost tribe!! The dark judaics--asian latino native american judaic's--wannabing whatever their wannabeing --native french--white supremacist--who knows? You know what I would do to the racketeering groups and foreign drug fronts messing up things.

Location hidden

#36 Tuesday Aug 26
But , Racial hatred of fellow man and hatred of fellow man--is how the 10 lost racketeering groups and drug fronts survive--evolve-exist and sustain--too many people think each racial entity is hurting each racial entity-etc etc. in too many ways---that's how both entity's carry on.

There is only one entity--

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States

Location hidden

#37 Tuesday Aug 26
Our social services went mostly for the 10 lost racketeering groups and foreign drug fronts-!!!!!!! What did the American's get??? Not much--dogged out--filmed homeless, made fun of---impoverished--. Whose bloodlines set up the United States of America--the 10 lost and drug fronts sure as heck did not. I would not give those two entities a wet firecracker on the 4th of july--I'd show they door---and drop them off in a zoonotic zone with no money.

Location hidden

#38 Tuesday Aug 26
On a good note--I went into the Pogonip and did some photography etc. and got off the trail a little--and did not get a waist sore from a vector zoonotic insect---, I did not get a small bite but no infection its gone now from 2 days ago--I'm a vegan so even if I do get bit by a bad vector insect--I can handle it.

Location hidden

#39 Tuesday Aug 26
On another note---The 10 lost tribe native american judaics--did not fight for this country in ANY war at all.--TRUE STORY!

Location hidden

#40 Tuesday Aug 26
They did not have enough sense to figure out what a zoonotic conflict is.

Location hidden

#41 Wednesday Aug 27
Helms-enator wrote:
On a good note--I went into the Pogonip and did some photography etc. and got off the trail a little--and did not get a waist sore from a vector zoonotic insect---, I did not get a small bite but no infection its gone now from 2 days ago--I'm a vegan so even if I do get bit by a bad vector insect--I can handle it.
I only saw two homeless people in the pogonip, a bukharia- filipino couple mid 20's-----The filipina-mixed gal called me a "fag" and took a dump in the middle of the trail for me to step in---I pushed the bowel movement off to the side--I had a bag for that occasion but forget to use it.

Location hidden

#42 Wednesday Aug 27
This is on the pogonip creek trail--right before you cross the bridge coming from the road.-Be careful where you step.
g

Dublin, OH

#43 Wednesday Aug 27
Helms-enator wrote:
This is on the pogonip creek trail--right before you cross the bridge coming from the road.-Be careful where you step.
Not sure I've seen that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 50 min h-elms 200,936
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr patickthered 5,065
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 6 hr AZHIGHAZIAM 15,992
For good laugh 6 hr Erkel 76
About that troll Robin Jansen 6 hr SuperTroll RobinJ... 12
Archive for Jim Spring posts (Dec '13) 7 hr SuperTroll Jim Sp... 776
Bad Cop Santa Cruz (Aug '13) 7 hr TBSC Loons 63
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Santa Cruz County was issued at September 16 at 2:56AM PDT

•••
Santa Cruz Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Santa Cruz Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Santa Cruz People Search