Donny B Divorce Drama
Donny Divorce

Hayward, CA

#1 Nov 24, 2013
I dont think Donny B has been drunk as much as he has been during his divorce, but lately he has become mostly incoherent.

Word is his wife actually mentioned topix when she dumped him.

He is always on topix spamming at hours when most married couples spend time with each other.

How about you trolls who say you are his friend stop egging him on in here?

He is a real person with feelings and your goading him into the trolling and stalking during this time of his divorce really isnt doing him any favors.

You should reach out to him and maybe spend some time with him.

I personally am going to ask his wife out.

She deserves much better than him.
NONA

Santa Cruz, CA

#2 Nov 24, 2013
Donny Divorce wrote:
Word is his wife actually mentioned topix when she dumped him.
And just who exactly did you hear this word from?
DBS

Santa Clara, CA

#3 Nov 24, 2013
Once again, ColbyLOON is making baseless and fraudulent accusations about someone, with knowing any of the facts.

One of the many reasons he was booted out of MGA.

Just like the other UCSC failure BJ.

I wonder who learned that from who?
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#4 Nov 24, 2013
Donny Divorce wrote:
I dont think Donny B has been drunk as much as he has been during his divorce, but lately he has become mostly incoherent.
Word is his wife actually mentioned topix when she dumped him.
He is always on topix spamming at hours when most married couples spend time with each other.
How about you trolls who say you are his friend stop egging him on in here?
He is a real person with feelings and your goading him into the trolling and stalking during this time of his divorce really isnt doing him any favors.
You should reach out to him and maybe spend some time with him.
I personally am going to ask his wife out.
She deserves much better than him.
LOL! Keep going, John. I enjoy the fact that you know absolutely nothing about me. I may be married, but then again, maybe not. You'll never know and I know THAT really gets your knickers in a bind. We know all about YOU because you post your life history all over the internet and that gets you too.
Colby gets evicted again

Santa Cruz, CA

#5 Nov 24, 2013
DBS wrote:
Once again, ColbyLOON is making baseless and fraudulent accusations about someone, with knowing any of the facts.
One of the many reasons he was booted out of MGA.
Just like the other UCSC failure BJ.
I wonder who learned that from who?
And this is why John got kicked out of CFAB SC AGAIN!!!!
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#6 Nov 24, 2013
Colby gets evicted again wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is why John got kicked out of CFAB SC AGAIN!!!!
ROTFLMFAO!!! "John the MORON"... Sorry! "John the IDIOT" (John's IQ doesn't go above 20 to qualify as a MORON) just doesn't learn.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#7 Nov 24, 2013
Colby gets evicted again wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is why John got kicked out of CFAB SC AGAIN!!!!
And CONGRATULATIONS, John! You have just succeeded as something else.

The Original Buzz

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#8 Nov 24, 2013
Donny Divorce aka Butt Muncher John wrote:
I dont think Donny B has been drunk as much as he has been during his divorce, but lately he has become mostly incoherent.
Word is his wife actually mentioned topix when she dumped him.
He is always on topix spamming at hours when most married couples spend time with each other.
How about you trolls who say you are his friend stop egging him on in here?
He is a real person with feelings and your goading him into the trolling and stalking during this time of his divorce really isnt doing him any favors.
You should reach out to him and maybe spend some time with him.
I personally am going to ask his wife out.
She deserves much better than him.
I think the "violet" stained ColbyLOON is totally "DIVORCED"
from reality.
Donny Hissy

United States

#9 Nov 25, 2013
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMFAO!!! "John the MORON"... Sorry! "John the IDIOT" (John's IQ doesn't go above 20 to qualify as a MORON) just doesn't learn.
UDRUNKBRO?
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#10 Nov 25, 2013
Donny Hissy wrote:
<quoted text>
UDRUNKBRO?
UEVICTEDASSHOLE?

BTW, that was rhetorical. We know the answer.
Rawwk

Palo Alto, CA

#11 Nov 25, 2013
Donny Hissy wrote:
<quoted text>
UDRUNKBRO?
Rawwk! UABUTTMUNCHERBRO? Rawwk!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sean Alts Toxicology report posted- 5 hr report 3
Review: Tibor Protection & Services (Jun '15) Sat Blake 4
Review: Highland Meadows Apartments (Apr '11) Sat CHARLES 1,001
Bait Bike bust YEAH!!!! Sat blatant localism 2
News Bristol Palin says abstinence best path for teens (May '09) Mar 23 Dakoter 2,656
Pre school that accepts children that are not v... Mar 22 Sabrina 1
News Grand jury indicts 13 alleged members of San Jo... (May '08) Mar 16 The Trump Lover 116

Santa Cruz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages