'Sum Dim': Racist who likes Chinese f...
TBSC Loon Alert

San Mateo, CA

#169 Oct 6, 2013
Sum Dim also calls people "retards".

Here he is posting as "The Truth Hurts"....

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

He's pretty much your all around bigot.

He hates all people, not just those of other races.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#170 Oct 6, 2013
TBSC Loon Alert wrote:
Sum Dim also calls people "retards".
Here he is posting as "The Truth Hurts"....
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
More BS...
And you have proof of this, where???
TBSC Loon Alert

San Mateo, CA

#171 Oct 6, 2013
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
And you have proof of this, where???
If you have a pc, you can left click on the link....but you are a bigot yourself, so I dont expect much in the way of commentary from you.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#172 Oct 6, 2013
TBSC Loon Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have a pc, you can left click on the link....but you are a bigot yourself, so I dont expect much in the way of commentary from you.
I dont expect much in the way of FACTS from YOU!

Where is YOUR proof that Sum Dim calls people "retards"? The link you provided has someone call "The Truth Hurts" making that comment, NOT Sum Dim.

So, where is your proof that 1) Sum Dim made such a comment or 2) where is your proof that Sum Dim is "The Truth Hurts"?
TBSC Loon Alert

San Mateo, CA

#173 Oct 6, 2013
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont expect much in the way of FACTS from YOU!
Where is YOUR proof that Sum Dim calls people "retards"? The link you provided has someone call "The Truth Hurts" making that comment, NOT Sum Dim.
So, where is your proof that 1) Sum Dim made such a comment or 2) where is your proof that Sum Dim is "The Truth Hurts"?
Where is your proof that you are not Dave Beebe?
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#174 Oct 7, 2013
TBSC Loon Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is your proof that you are not Dave Beebe?
Where is YOUR proof that you're not a Heroin addicted child molester that likes to suck farts out of roadkill?
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#175 Oct 7, 2013
TBSC Loon Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is your proof that you are not Dave Beebe?
You are an idiot! I've NEVER claimed to be Dave Beebe. YOU are the one making that false claim. Where is YOUR proof?????
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#176 Oct 7, 2013
TBSC Loon Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is your proof that you are not Dave Beebe?
Yet another prime example of you making baseless accusations and posting lies.

Let's do this again. With regards to your post 169, you have NO proof that supports your claim that Sum Dim calls people "retards"? The link you provided in post 169 has someone called "The Truth Hurts" making that comment, NOT Sum Dim.

So again, where is your proof that 1) Sum Dim made such a comment or 2) where is your proof that Sum Dim is "The Truth Hurts"?
TBSC Loon Alert

United States

#177 Oct 7, 2013
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another prime example of you making baseless accusations and posting lies.
Let's do this again. With regards to your post 169, you have NO proof that supports your claim that Sum Dim calls people "retards"? The link you provided in post 169 has someone called "The Truth Hurts" making that comment, NOT Sum Dim.
So again, where is your proof that 1) Sum Dim made such a comment or 2) where is your proof that Sum Dim is "The Truth Hurts"?
I asked for proof that you are NOT Beebe. You are the one who said you are not him.

Learn to read?
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#178 Oct 7, 2013
TBSC Loon Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked for proof that you are NOT Beebe. You are the one who said you are not him.
Learn to read?
YOU made the original claim that I was Dave Beebe. Prove it!
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#179 Oct 7, 2013
TBSC Loon Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked for proof that you are NOT Beebe. You are the one who said you are not him.
Learn to read?
Trying to deflect answering the questions posed about YOUR FALSE CLAIM?

With regards to your post 169, you have still not provided proof that supports your claim that Sum Dim calls people "retards"? The link you provided in post 169 has someone called "The Truth Hurts" making that comment, NOT Sum Dim.

So again, where is your proof that 1) Sum Dim made such a comment or 2) where is your proof that Sum Dim is "The Truth Hurts"?

This is just more of your lies and false assertions, isn't it?
TBSC Loon Alert

United States

#180 Oct 7, 2013
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU made the original claim that I was Dave Beebe. Prove it!
Yes, I put forth the theory that you are Beebe.

If you want to counter that theory, prove you are not him!

You can't because you want to stay anonymous because of all of the horrible things you have said to people on topix over the years.

You are ashamed of yourself.
DBS

San Francisco, CA

#181 Oct 7, 2013
How's the job search going John?

Or are you trying to make it to 25 years of leeching from the Taxpayers?
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#182 Oct 7, 2013
TBSC Loon Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I put forth the theory that you are Beebe.
If you want to counter that theory, prove you are not him!
You can't because you want to stay anonymous because of all of the horrible things you have said to people on topix over the years.
You are ashamed of yourself.
OK, so now we have you posting that you falsely claimed that Dave Beebe was me. having a "theory" means you pulled it out your arse. Yet another false claim because you can't support your posts with actual facts.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#183 Oct 7, 2013
Hey LOON.... When are you going to try to answer post 179? Are you afraid you will yet again be shown up to be the loser you really are? That you can't support your false claims and lies with real facts?
TBSC Loon Alert

United States

#184 Oct 7, 2013
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, so now we have you posting that you falsely claimed that Dave Beebe was me. having a "theory" means you pulled it out your arse. Yet another false claim because you can't support your posts with actual facts.
No, I made no false claims.

People have been misunderstanding what has been said.

And some who are trolls, like you, are purposefully misstating what has been said.
TBSC Loon Alert

United States

#185 Oct 7, 2013
Donny B wrote:
Hey LOON.... When are you going to try to answer post 179? Are you afraid you will yet again be shown up to be the loser you really are? That you can't support your false claims and lies with real facts?
I will discuss this if you want to.

First, how do you define "Sum Dim" ?
Sum Dim

Union City, CA

#186 Oct 7, 2013
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
And you have proof of this, where???
Hear Ye, Hear Ye, Knave, I, Sum Dim, the official, and foremost, am now able to confirm publicly, and indubitably, Sum Dim as the author of the said "Retard" post.

Please now kind noble sir treat the truth sayers with respect.

To conclude,

I am Sum Dim, of the Leicestershire branch of the noble Dim Family, who trace their lineage directly to the great Augustus Dim, a witness to Runnymede and Magna Carta.

What else do you wish to know about me? Speak forthwith, knave, or I shall taunt you some more upon the Ix of Top, and reduce you to a palpitating spot of grease upon the floor.
Patricia

Santa Cruz, CA

#187 Oct 7, 2013
Sum Dim wrote:
<quoted text>
Hear Ye, Hear Ye, Knave, I, Sum Dim, the official, and foremost, am now able to confirm publicly, and indubitably, Sum Dim as the author of the said "Retard" post.
Please now kind noble sir treat the truth sayers with respect.
To conclude,
I am Sum Dim, of the Leicestershire branch of the noble Dim Family, who trace their lineage directly to the great Augustus Dim, a witness to Runnymede and Magna Carta.
What else do you wish to know about me? Speak forthwith, knave, or I shall taunt you some more upon the Ix of Top, and reduce you to a palpitating spot of grease upon the floor.
That was not a good interpretation of Sum Dim.
Sum Dim

Union City, CA

#188 Oct 7, 2013
Patricia wrote:
<quoted text>
That was not a good interpretation of Sum Dim.
Impersonation?????

How dare Ye!!!!

I, Sum Dim or Glauconshire the magnificent, I currently reside in the belly of the DBS, the only in person nation of the kind.

I massage his kidneys!

I am Sum Dim!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
roofiess, Xanies bar, Blues, oc, Addyis, ... Sun now 1
News New voice in Santa Cruz County for animal right... (Jan '09) Jan 21 Repent 215
News Boy, 4, shoots babysitter for stepping on his foot (Jan '09) Jan 17 donniejonestreet 4
News Watsonville gang member sentenced to life for 2... (Mar '08) Jan 14 Big Time Homie14 21
News Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) Jan 14 a-citizen 493
News Boulder Creek man will stand trial for throwing... (Apr '10) Jan 3 Grsndma 96
News Navigating the Holidays in a Mixed-Faith Family Dec '16 Jesus Is 4

Santa Cruz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages