Review: Susie Stevens Psychic Readings

Posted in the Santa Cruz Forum

Living in Santa Cruz

San Francisco, CA

#1 Sep 27, 2011
This person is dangerous, she may even cause physical harm. I made an appointment with her and she was mean and yelling at me on the phone. I thought she might be having a bad day and went anyway. When I got there she went off on me like a crazy witch. Screamed at me that I wasn't going to be able to handle what she had to say, that I was a bad person, etc. I was there for a couple of minutes and left, feeling glad it didn't go any further. She chased me and exploded like a maniacal monster.
She doesn't make any sense when she talks and lives in a trailer with a million cats. She has serious mental issues that are more psychotic & bi-polar than anything resembling psychic. What a horrible, scary, dark experience. She is a crazy psycho, the kind that belongs in a mental institution. I regret ever calling her. Save your money and stay the hell away from this awful c***t.
Bobby

United States

#2 Apr 9, 2012
Stay away from this lunatic. She stalked me on the phone, and is not a psychic but a scam artist.
FFF

Salinas, CA

#3 Sep 2, 2012
I haven't been to her practice but I've witnessed her parading around several stores harassing the employees. She struts about and is openly racist, rude, blunt, and just down right mean.
This woman is just a petty old lady who couldn't handle the death of her husband so she creates this whole elaborate show that makes everyone in the world seem inferior to her. It's the only way she can feel good is torment people into feeling as bad as she does.
As an intuitional reader for over 5 years I can safely say shes a big fat phony. I wouldn't waist my money on her at all.
Dee

Concord, CA

#4 Mar 11, 2013
I would like you all to know that in the 80 Susie was voted the Best Psychic by the Good Times and was good. Whatever has happened to her SPIRT is sad. Mental illness appears to have reared it's ugly head into her life for whatever reason....she has got to be 65. + and is known as the Cat Lady . Didn't even think she was trying to do readings....now that is scary.
Jennifer

Watsonville, CA

#5 Aug 23, 2013
Susie Stevens Psychic is the only ethical detailed psychic ive ever been too. Her back ground in the mental health field explained the specific predictions I got including WHY she "saw" what she saw, she also can see how much is fate and how much is god given free will.
I paid for a 2hr life reading and she was with me almost 4 hrs charging me only for the 2 hrs. I liked the combination of predictions thru the holy spirit, as well as the fact shes a certified astrologist, and we even did a little plamistry and numerology, WOW!. She tapes the sessions and I played it for my friends and they all set up readings. When I asked her about her bad reviews that I was baffled by, she told me god has given me a beautiful psychic gift and that she never turns anyone down despite their pychological issues. Ans susie says anytime your trying to work with unhealed energy, sometimes people will project how they feel about their selves onto you. I highly recommend her to ayone and I love how she makes house calls and phone readings. No one would last in this profession 35 years unless they were professional. She was also voted best psychic 6 times in a row in the good times.
jlei

Aptos, CA

#6 Sep 13, 2013
i recently saw a cat on my beach and was going to help it when i saw this woman seeming to tend to it. went to ask her if it was her cat and she started to verbally assault me. seems she wanted me to say not a word while she lectured me on how she feeds cats. first i thought filled with ego and just narcissistic, but, when home i decided to google feral cats and seascape or rio del mar beach. at this point i pieced together her "story". seems an aca, at one time years ago, considered a good psychic. but mental health issues have gotten in her way. interesting how first post listed here, claims at one point susis said to her that those with unhealed energy will project how they feel about their selves onto you. such a sad story that she cannot see this in herself. clearly some serious brain issues going on. once told by a person back east who "was" psychic that as menopause comes, much of this gift can be lost. hormones and neurotransmitters interact in an intricate web within our bodies. frankly, don't know if this woman ever had this gift (my friend never charged for it and withheld any info that could do harm to her followers). But, it would be good for her to get a serious medical evaluation before popping any pills and after that get the medication that is needed to help her carry out this cat mission of hers. if she dies soon, these cats will have no other people to do turnover, because she is on her own ego consumed/narcissistic mission. this will not be good for the cats in the long run who are dependent. there are many of us rescuers out here, but i for one, am not going to deal with abuse. clearly this woman, as a result of abuse done to her by her alcoholic parents (according to her in other news stories), is now dishing out all that is left in her brain from her past. be wary of her. but, also if you don't see her after a while, start worrying about these cats! feral cats serve a purpose and keep the rat population down. as do the racoons at the beach with nearby space. so, we can live in harmony. let's be kind to these little ferals!
Former Neighbor

Santa Cruz, CA

#7 Sep 24, 2013
Susie the PSYCHO. A very hostile, angry person. She lived in our neighborhood for many years and was extremely hostile to everyone. Often angry attacks, verbal abusive behavior, crazy psychotic episodes... She moved last month and the neighborhood is so grateful she is gone.
jlei

Aptos, CA

#8 Sep 25, 2013
ugh, hope she did not move near me!
have had way too many wackos here, too up close for comfort. i don't mind the crazies as long as not aggressive.
Mila

Santa Cruz, CA

#9 Nov 24, 2013
I have seen her twice. With a year in between. Though I left in tears the first time, simewhat confused, I returned a year later because I had a greater understanding of what she had been trying to tell me... It had been hard, but she was ultimately right. Returning to her she again spent 2 hours with me when I was only there for a one hour reading, she accurately knew about me and my family and I know I will return to see her again. She's a psychic... Give her a break..if anyone is allowed to have eccentricities, she is... And If she sees your bad stuff... Own it.... Don't turn the tables on her.
VBella

Santa Cruz, CA

#10 Dec 31, 2013
She most certainly IS NOT a psychic. I saw her back in 2001 when she was most popular and spend a few hours with her in her smelly trailer. She was eating when I walked in and didn't stop while starting my reading.. Absolutely nothing she said every came true and she went into extreme detail about my future and all it entailed.. Not one shred of truth. I saw her craziness back then and I'm not surprised to see how she is now Psychotic and not psychic any longer. The only good thing is she loves cats but how she treats them, who knows really.

Oh and to those who write about how she won best psychic in the Goodtimes.. well I don't know how it is run now. But back then all you had to do was gather up as many goodtimes as you can and have every one you know send it in. You could even do it all yourself. I worked in a business that also won best several years in a row and this is how it is done. It is not honest. You can manipulate so easily. All you need is a whole lotta stamps to mail those votes in.
Physic

Concord, CA

#11 Jan 1, 2014
I think Susie Stevens told John Colby that last year he would be getting a "Big Win" from the JSCO.
She was actually half right. The "Big Win", however went to Colby's neighbors and JSCO
and not for demented John.
Nat now in AZ

Phoenix, AZ

#12 Jan 22, 2014
This woman is not unfamiliar to me. She was a customer of mine for appliance repair in the 1980's. I don't know that she is dangerous, but I wd keep my distance from her. Everything negative I have read above is true, including her smelly mobile home. About 20 years ago the Sentinel ran an article about her and she made some wild predicitions for the coming new year, and stating the Santa Cruz Wharf would collapse into the ocean. At that time I wrote a letter to the paper stating I would record them and comment on their accuracy the beginning of the next year. I think one of the dozen or so came true, and it was a generic statement (something along the line of 'it will be cloudy some days"). Otherwise she was a bust, and I wrote my letter saying so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Santa Cruz County a HIV/HPV Dead Zone?? 34 min jeffz an idiot 12
John Colby is NOT Paul Mendoza on Indycrap and ... 5 hr JC squats to pee 21
Stolen Valor Act signed by Obama- 6 hr yEAHHHHHH 9
cfabsc (Jan '14) 6 hr camp king 589
Will DBS pull another stalker 'All Nighter'?? (May '14) 6 hr DBS 83
The 11th for the 11! Call Bob Lee (Mar '14) 6 hr DBS 11
Will Father Time buy DBS another house? (Dec '13) 7 hr John Colby 21
The stigmata of being a wannabe in TBSC- 10 hr Ranger Smallace 41

High Wind Watch for Santa Cruz County was issued at December 28 at 1:55PM PST

Santa Cruz Dating