Coast Lines, Dec. 25, 2013: County offices closed during holidays

Full story: Santa Cruz Sentinel

Most Santa Cruz County offices will be closed for the holiday season through Jan. 2. The holiday break is a cost-saving worker furlough.
Comments
1 - 20 of 23 Comments Last updated Dec 26, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bummp

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Judged:

the city so lame they shut their WEBSIGHT down for da holidays

http://www.cityofsantacruz.com/index.aspx...

no council vid?/
JSCO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Judged:

Merry Christmas to John Colby!
j helms

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Judged:

bummp wrote:
no council vid?/
Funny you should say that, those county offices have been living quarters for some of the employees and its just going to get worse. Looks like most of the emeline buildings are the next Berry st. Apt.!!!-- Free rent for supposed "homeless" security!!!! In essence----racketeering and oppressing people financially for living arrangements!!! Most of the people involved are wet with ties and associations with foreign organized drug fronts and enrolled in std medication work programs--part of the obamacare package-its supposed to be classified but the std medication work program is taking over and pushing non-std workers out of the work force.
Startoogafse

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Judged:

bummp wrote:
no council vid?/
It's kinda loading but real S L O W. Then not loading at all. Whatz tha dilly? Does the city of SC pour eggnog on the web-servers for the holidays as a tradition? Is TBSC pilfering the killawatts for electroshock on the homeless? Or the bandwidth for major trolling?
Mayor Goonerty

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Judged:

Startoogafse wrote:
<quoted text>
It's kinda loading but real S L O W. Then not loading at all. Whatz tha dilly? Does the city of SC pour eggnog on the web-servers for the holidays as a tradition? Is TBSC pilfering the killawatts for electroshock on the homeless? Or the bandwidth for major trolling?
This is a very professional city. We don't allow plastic bags or drive thru restaurants but be got a ll the illegal aliens you could want and then some.
smacka d

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Judged:

j helms wrote:
<quoted text> Funny you should say that, those county offices have been living quarters for some of the employees and its just going to get worse. Looks like most of the emeline buildings are the next Berry st. Apt.!!!-- Free rent for supposed "homeless" security!!!! In essence----racketeering and oppressing people financially for living arrangements!!! Most of the people involved are wet with ties and associations with foreign organized drug fronts and enrolled in std medication work programs--part of the obamacare package-its supposed to be classified but the std medication work program is taking over and pushing non-std workers out of the work force.
when i was a teenager i used to shoulder tap off homeless people on ocean street and drink from the same liquor bottle with them while we chatted about life, politics, who they are, where they're from, what life is all about.

the stories i learned back then impact how i understand your theories on the evils in the world.

i sincerely hope you remain sober.

you've done enough damage to your brain.
j helms

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

smacka d wrote:
<quoted text>
when i was a teenager i used to shoulder tap off homeless people on ocean street and drink from the same liquor bottle with them while we chatted about life, politics, who they are, where they're from, what life is all about.
the stories i learned back then impact how i understand your theories on the evils in the world.
Ha!, I whoopped down canfield's SEO guy no problem and hand coded a liquid all cell phone mobile IE7 site cross desktop site in 10 days--you guys use templates and don't know CSS or web mobile or SEO-its a hasidism thing anyways--who cares.
j helms

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

smacka d wrote:
<quoted text>
No one told me front end and web design was clicke hasidic. I should have gone into gaming-I got a 3ds max modeling credit-all I needed was a render credit and animation credit etc. and I could have gone to work at redwood shores. Oh well too late now---looks like corporate assets are going to weigh down gaming also soon-along with foreign interests-looks like maya is getting burnt out also with crappy wet ghetto scenes. I might get into video , I don't know.
j helms

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

smacka d wrote:
<quoted text>
I wondered why the euro backend crowd was trying so hard to content management "out" front end.--Look like they've done just that.

“Facile Largire de Alieno”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

j helms wrote:
<quoted text> I wondered why the euro backend crowd was trying so hard to content management "out" front end.--Look like they've done just that.
Phatty's got some rancid std-laden clam cookies for you over a A#101. John will be cowering in the closet waiting for your 'do-henry'.
j helms

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

The Original Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Phatty's got some rancid std-laden clam cookies for you over a A#101. John will be cowering in the closet waiting for your 'do-henry'.
I know buzz, your pathetic attempt to hide your cysts failed, I know your attempt to pass off asian latino hasidics as decent folk failed after a life long , 300 generation monkey head eating blowout:

http://flic.kr/p/gHSQGr
chirp

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

j helms wrote:
<quoted text> No one told me front end and web design was clicke hasidic. I should have gone into gaming-I got a 3ds max modeling credit-all I needed was a render credit and animation credit etc. and I could have gone to work at redwood shores. Oh well too late now---looks like corporate assets are going to weigh down gaming also soon-along with foreign interests-looks like maya is getting burnt out also with crappy wet ghetto scenes. I might get into video , I don't know.
No one told me my 13 inch penis was good for p o r n. I got a credit from males, females, and trannies. I could've worked at Vivid. Oh well too late now...lol, braggard nut job
Ooooh Jeffie

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

j helms wrote:
<quoted text> I know buzz, your pathetic attempt to hide your cysts failed, I know your attempt to pass off asian latino hasidics as decent folk failed after a life long , 300 generation monkey head eating blowout:
http://flic.kr/p/gHSQGr
Is that what your "Do-Henry" looked like after ColbyLOON got done Gargling with it?
j helms

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

I know another std zoonotic infection arises, why? Because buzz it's the behavior that spreads these zoonotic infections--they've always been with the human race since time, BUT what made this "behavior" prostitution, careless sex, date raping etc. etc.?/ Foreign organized drug fronts and narcotic use---and who is running the manufacturing and distribution of narcotics globally??? THE ASIAN LATINO HASIDICS!! with tajik and sephardic mayan-incan helpers of course etc.-
j helms

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

Who is washing narcotic money in real estate primarily in santa cruz and santa clara and causing most of the homeless-ness,crime and set up and supported the foreign organized drug fronts?? Who is wannabe racketeering the social services,community colleges and church funds etc. etc.---the asian latino hasidics
chirp

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

j helms wrote:
Who is washing narcotic money in real estate primarily in santa cruz and santa clara and causing most of the homeless-ness,crime and set up and supported the foreign organized drug fronts?? Who is wannabe racketeering the social services,community colleges and church funds etc. etc.---the asian latino hasidics
You are?
Ooooh Jeffie

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

But what about FAT Pat's diseased Clam?

She's still wanting to sit on your face!!!
jeffz stdz

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

j helms wrote:
I know another std zoonotic infection arises, why? Because buzz it's the behavior that spreads these zoonotic infections--they've always been with the human race since time, BUT what made this "behavior" prostitution, careless sex, date raping etc. etc.?/ Foreign organized drug fronts and narcotic use---and who is running the manufacturing and distribution of narcotics globally??? THE ASIAN LATINO HASIDICS!! with tajik and sephardic mayan-incan helpers of course etc.-
It all came from your forays behind FAT PAT's diseased meatcurtains. Find a better place to satisfy your perversions. Phatty is toxic.
j helms

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

chirp wrote:
<quoted text>
You are?
Is this your big narcotic induced latino asian hasidic take over a plan??---

a hiv/aids baby?:

http://flic.kr/p/eHKag3

or maybe the almighty economy killing all three surf dude?? Wait-did I say 3?

http://flic.kr/p/dsYT58

wow, you guys are really taking over!!

the herpes meds should be just gone--wait!! What your coveted cesarean section operations--your bread and butter??

Wait? Maybe the bnei meneshe-abrahim can get a life time supply for their hairy ones from their dravidian caste inter-breeding- on the reservationLOOK!! dO i see damon lindelof in this one??

http://flic.kr/p/i3CoQ2
j helms

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

that's a bigfoot baby from a bigfoot couple-bigfoots are people covered in hair-from the dravidian caste genetic hair deformity-but they give birth to these--this one is obviously from the bnei-meneshe-abrahim logging group that hit washington state in early 1800's around colville.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Santa Cruz Forum right now

Search the Santa Cruz Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Worst CFABSC troll ? 13 min Culo de Chongo 91
Worst Hive: TBSC or CFABSC or Topix? 15 min Culo de Chongo 21
Will the SCPD respond to ColbyLOSERs complaint ... 38 min gomez 8
DBS is still insulting Aaron Whiting & Whitings... 9 hr John Colby Lies 6
Buzz stalks as "Gargling John Colby" 11 hr Do Henry 5
Santa Cruz police offer Slurpees for conscienti... 12 hr Grandview 10
Archive for Jim Spring posts (Dec '13) 12 hr Do Henry 702
•••
•••