What will happen to Officer Topix Troll?

What will happen to Officer Topix Troll?

Created by The Fly on Apr 26, 2013

14 votes

Click on an option to vote

He's headed for prison.

He's skipping town for Cuba.

He's drinking himself under.

He's going out shooting.

Buzz

Pacifica, CA

#1 Apr 27, 2013
This thread was initiated by John Colby, section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.

John, in a current Topix thread was voted less in touch with reality than a box of rocks by a 5-1 margin.

John Colby is a notorious cop hater. On the day Sgt. Butch Baker was having his Memorial John started a thread on Topix titled Butch Baker is a bad cop. You can see why the John has to look up at whale shit!.
bump

Santa Cruz, CA

#2 Apr 28, 2013
personally, i think PO Topix Troll will go out guns blazing like that crazy LA cop did.
bump 2

Pacifica, CA

#3 Apr 28, 2013
bump wrote:
personally, i think PO Topix Troll will go out guns blazing like that crazy LA cop did.
Far more likely that Colby will go out on some STD related disease from Ms Metro Santa Cruz's skanky clam. And he'll go out with a whimper and a whine!
bump

Santa Cruz, CA

#4 Apr 28, 2013
considering it from another angle, PO Topix Troll is obviously a drunk.

i think the pressure will just do him in: he's going to drink himself under in the mother of all benders.
dump

Santa Cruz, CA

#5 Apr 28, 2013
Buzz

Pacifica, CA

#6 Apr 29, 2013
dump wrote:
http://www.metrosantacruz.com/ metro-santa-cruz/08.12.09/gifs /news_0932.jpg
That photo of John's lust interest never fails to tickle his libido. A double-bagger + a triple-bagger = a quintuple gagger and 50 cents in bag surcharges!
bump

Santa Cruz, CA

#7 Apr 29, 2013
i changed my mind again. now my bets are on prison.
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#8 Apr 29, 2013
dump wrote:
http://www.metrosantacruz.com/ metro-santa-cruz/08.12.09/gifs /news_0932.jpg
Talk about flabby fingers....
bump

Santa Cruz, CA

#9 Apr 29, 2013
you'll see.
Buzz

United States

#10 Apr 29, 2013
The only thing more impressive than psycho John's threats is his work history.
quien sabe

Santa Cruz, CA

#11 Apr 29, 2013
bump wrote:
you'll see.
See what, Pat?
bump

Santa Cruz, CA

#12 Apr 29, 2013
because he is being scrutinized, PO Topix Troll will probably take the easy way out, heading for Havana.
Buzz

Menlo Park, CA

#13 Apr 30, 2013
bump wrote:
because he is being scrutinized, PO Topix Troll will probably take the easy way out, heading for Havana.
Updated your LinkedIn resume to show yet another year on welfare and no accomplishment?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Not a whimper nor a whine 7 hr RIP 1
News Teens protest legislation (Mar '06) Sep 25 Indo frank 213
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Sep 23 Anaheim 4,834
News Three sea otters that washed up on California's... Sep 22 Horrified 4
News Pet Boulder Creek boar slain, distraught owner ... (Jul '09) Sep 21 Chris thief twee... 72
News Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) Sep 20 Radio Free Idaho 474
DBS Lost (Jul '12) Sep 18 EVICTED AGAIN 98

Santa Cruz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages