DBS is a welfare-leeching parasite

DBS is a welfare-leeching parasite

Posted in the Santa Cruz Forum

Reality Check

San Ramon, CA

#1 Jan 4, 2013
DBS is trolling on the Sentinel as 'opneid' again.

He makes all us look bad with posts like that.

DBS, get a job you Welfare-leeching parasite, before you go telling others how to conduct theirs.
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#2 Jan 4, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
He makes all us look bad with posts like that.
DBS, get a job you Welfare-leeching parasite, before you go telling others how to conduct theirs.
BWAAAA HAAAA HAAAAAa!!!!!
Noch3Tr0ll

Aptos, CA

#3 Jan 5, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
I think there may be multiple 'openID' usernames. I had been tracking one as part of my info gathering as well. I think it may be generic login from AOL like 'Anon'. I've detected at least 3 types of posters with an openID login on the sentinel. I agree with you that at least one of the is the same person as DBS. juz not sure if its the one I am focused on.

Sniveling John

United States

#4 Jan 5, 2013
Noch3Tr0ll wrote:
<quoted text>
I think there may be multiple 'openID' usernames. I had been tracking one as part of my info gathering as well. I think it may be generic login from AOL like 'Anon'. I've detected at least 3 types of posters with an openID login on the sentinel. I agree with you that at least one of the is the same person as DBS. juz not sure if its the one I am focused on.
John Colby: new name; same old shit.
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#5 Jan 5, 2013
Noch3Tr0ll wrote:
<quoted text>
OOOOOHHHHH Yer SCARINNNN MEEEEEE!!!!

"Officer, arrest that man, he called me a Welfare whackjob"!!!!

BWAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAA!!!!!

The Original Buzz

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#6 Jan 5, 2013
Noch3Tr0ll wrote:
<quoted text>
What a paranoid welfare whackjob! I feel sorry for his neighbors.
Reality Check

San Mateo, CA

#7 Jan 5, 2013
Noch3Tr0ll wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I think it must be a generis aol login.

He's the only one I have personally seen using it, and he usually only posts on articles about homelessness, so I will be more specific next time, thanks!
Buzz

United States

#8 Jan 5, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I think it must be a generis aol login.
He's the only one I have personally seen using it, and he usually only posts on articles about homelessness, so I will be more specific next time, thanks!
Back to spamming to yourself, John? How pathetic.
Reality Check

Sunol, CA

#9 Jan 19, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Back to spamming to yourself, John? How pathetic.
Calling everyone "John" isn't pathetic at all, is it? LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holy Shlicht! Santa Merrida "Bend Over" Troll O... 7 hr Fail AGAIN FATSO 108
Review: Highland Meadows Apartments (Apr '11) Fri John ColbyLoon 1,230
News Randall Philip Kane, founder of Catalyst Club, ... (Jul '09) Jan 16 ella seneres 93
specialized bicycle company Problem Jan 14 JammedTrailBike 1
News Aptos man arrested for being 'prolific graffiti... (May '09) Jan 12 username 25
News To Fight Climate Change, New York City Takes on... Jan 11 Nice start 1
News PVUSD cuts $5.5 million (Feb '10) Jan 7 quien sabe 80

Santa Cruz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages