Reality Check

San Leandro, CA

#1 Jan 9, 2013
Buzz never stood a chance.
He won't even leave his house, so there's no way he could possibly defend himself!
Becky Johnson always puts Buzz in his place.
Becky whipps Buzz into shape.
Becky is the brain, Buzz is bunk.
Jealous, Buzz?
You are probably too old to develop a career, Buzz, but why do you hate on others who are successful?

Stop hating on people, you Beastly Bigot, Buzz!!!!!
John the Gerbil

United States

#2 Jan 9, 2013
We hear you beat your gerbil John unless it lives up to your and. Jeffreys expectations.
DBS

San Jose, CA

#3 Jan 10, 2013
John the Gerbil wrote:
We hear you beat your gerbil John unless it lives up to your and. Jeffreys expectations.
Buzz, were you naked when you typed this? lol

You're Kinky, sweetie!
peep show intermission

Santa Cruz, CA

#4 Jan 10, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Buzz, were you naked when you typed this? lol
You're Kinky, sweetie!
Neighbors close the blinds so you can't watch, leaving you stuck fantasizing on the internet?
4n0nn

Watsonville, CA

#5 Jan 10, 2013
peep show intermission wrote:
<quoted text>
Neighbors close the blinds so you can't watch, leaving you stuck fantasizing on the internet?
And you are replying less than 3 hours later because you are so busy?
A Fan

Alviso, CA

#6 Jan 11, 2013
4n0nn wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are replying less than 3 hours later because you are so busy?
No wonder your neighbors think you're a pervert and creepy John.

“Pearls before swine”

Since: Mar 08

Santa Cruz, CA.

#7 Jan 11, 2013
Yes, its all true. I beat Buzz. I've been vindicated and he was ridiculing, snide, arrogant and hostile. But mostly he was just...wrong.
John the Gerbil

Alviso, CA

#8 Jan 11, 2013
Becky Johnson wrote:
Yes, its all true. I beat Buzz. I've been vindicated and he was ridiculing, snide, arrogant and hostile. But mostly he was just...wrong.
And you've done so well?!! Are you any better off than you were a year ago or are you worse off?
DBS

Benicia, CA

#9 Jan 11, 2013
Becky Johnson wrote:
Hey Lardass, do you think the School Superintendent will agree with your statement that breaking into River St. was a "Righteous act"?

And does that include crapping in the closet?
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#10 Jan 11, 2013
Becky Johnson wrote:
The troll on topix are always wrong, Becky.

Congratulations!!!!!

And THANK YOU for dominating Buzz so thoroughly!!!!!
John the GERBIL

United States

#11 Jan 11, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
The troll on topix are always wrong, Becky.
Congratulations!!!!!
And THANK YOU for dominating Buzz so thoroughly!!!!!
John would beat his meat--- if he could find it, that is.
Reconsider the statement

Scotts Valley, CA

#12 Jan 13, 2013
If you take a rationale look at it, you'll see that both Becky and John Colby Cohen live two of the most miserable, small, insular, self-absorbed existences imaginable. Absorbed in their own self-perceived grandeur and affiliating with only a small cadre of those who subscribe to their similarly warped perspective, while shunned by the vast majority of society.

There is no victory in an existence like that. It's a miserable small life. And I think both richly deserve that.

“Pearls before swine”

Since: Mar 08

Santa Cruz, CA.

#13 Jan 13, 2013
Where is BUZZ anyway? And in this thread, dedicated to his failure to accurately predict the outcome of my criminal charges? He is the STAR of this thread! In any way, I have begun the steps to regain my teaching credential, so I hope to be teaching again in a classroom near you soon. There never was a case against me, and even with Officer William Winston basically lying under oath, falsely claiming I went into the building, the judge could not find evidence of my guilt because he also testified that Harms didn't issue a warning until 7:30PM or so, hence, even if I DID go in the building (which I didn't) then I STILL would not be able to be prosecuted for trespassing.

As for the school superintendent: I met him at the SEIU labor day eat-out @ DeLaveaga Park. He seems sensible & not one to panic at wild statements made by internet trolls under the guise of a pseudonym.

The Original Buzz

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#14 Jan 14, 2013
Keep dreaming BJ. At best you worked infrequently and after this all you have to offer is a lesson in a wasted life and government dependency. I seriously doubt that any parent would want their child to emulate your life.
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#15 Jan 18, 2013
Becky Johnson wrote:
Where is BUZZ anyway? And in this thread, dedicated to his failure to accurately predict the outcome of my criminal charges? He is the STAR of this thread! In any way, I have begun the steps to regain my teaching credential, so I hope to be teaching again in a classroom near you soon. There never was a case against me, and even with Officer William Winston basically lying under oath, falsely claiming I went into the building, the judge could not find evidence of my guilt because he also testified that Harms didn't issue a warning until 7:30PM or so, hence, even if I DID go in the building (which I didn't) then I STILL would not be able to be prosecuted for trespassing.
As for the school superintendent: I met him at the SEIU labor day eat-out @ DeLaveaga Park. He seems sensible & not one to panic at wild statements made by internet trolls under the guise of a pseudonym.
Buzz doesn't handle losing very well lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scrapped bill stalls broadband project 35 min More Info 3
Fail again John Fri Woof 19
Please update the ColbyLOON website (Sep '15) Fri Woof 43
Why did fat chicks with colostomy bags steal th... Fri More Info 18
Vote For Donald Trump Thu Just Sayin 11
Will Apache Eddie hit Samar with a Colostomy Bag Apr 28 More Info 14
Meditation with Tibetan bowls and Reiki. Apr 27 nadejda _reiki 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages