How long will DBS stalk Colby?

Posted in the Santa Cruz Forum

TBSC Loon DBS

Hayward, CA

#1 Nov 14, 2013
Forever?

DBS is mentally ill and probably living on a free ride his daddy gave him so he may be able to spend 24/7 stalking Colby forever.

Some background shows DBS stalked Becky Johnson for 4 years now but I think it has been more like seven years....

DBS has stalked Becky Johnson for FOUR YEARS
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#2 Nov 14, 2013
John E Colby wrote:
Forever?
DBS is mentally ill and probably living on a free ride his daddy gave him so he may be able to spend 24/7 stalking Colby forever.
Some background shows DBS stalked Becky Johnson for 4 years now but I think it has been more like seven years....
DBS has stalked Becky Johnson for FOUR YEARS
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Probably until you're reduced to kitty litter and resting in peace in the pet potty area of Mission Gardens Apartments.
TBSC Loons

Hayward, CA

#3 Nov 14, 2013
The Original Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably until you're reduced to kitty litter and resting in peace in the pet potty area of Mission Gardens Apartments.
Another death threat from Buzz and the gang.
Buzz

Daly City, CA

#4 Nov 14, 2013
John ColbyLOON wrote:
<quoted text>
Another death threat from Buzz and the gang.
Just more reading comprehension issues, John? The must have gioven you a PhD to be rid of you.
TBSC Loons

Hayward, CA

#5 Nov 14, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Just more reading comprehension issues, John? The must have gioven you a PhD to be rid of you.
Calling everyone "John" in life will get you nowhere, Buzz.

If you dont view your statement as a violent threat, you are really kidding yourself.

Here is more of the genius that is Buzz.....

"What do you call your diddling your big fat sister, John? Your neighbors have complained quite a bit about it, so there is probably something to it. I can easily see why over 30 of your neighbors had signed a position calling for your eviction. You are sure one sick, perverted puppy, John."

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

Archive for abuse posts/incest allegations by Buzz:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#6 Nov 14, 2013
TBSC Loons wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling everyone "John" in life will get you nowhere, Buzz.
If you dont view your statement as a violent threat, you are really kidding yourself.
Here is more of the genius that is Buzz.....
"What do you call your diddling your big fat sister, John? Your neighbors have complained quite a bit about it, so there is probably something to it. I can easily see why over 30 of your neighbors had signed a position calling for your eviction. You are sure one sick, perverted puppy, John."
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Archive for abuse posts/incest allegations by Buzz:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
More drivel from John E Colby, liar, cyberstalker and Loon who was evicted from his section 8, catcrap-stinking hovel for stalking his neighbors, peeping in their windows in the middle of the night, aggressive behaviour, making false police reports and threatening to go "postal". John made up stories about his neighbors trying to get them in trouble with the law. SCPD threatened John with legal action and now won't respond to his calls! John is the biggest liar in this forum. John is also an expert in STALKING!
John's biggest accomplishment, after a life of abject failure, was getting evicted from Mission Gardens Apartments. You have to move heaven and earth to remove a nutjob who is. receiving public assistance.

How do YOU explain your eviction. StalkerLoon?

P.S. Nobody gives a crap about your ravings, or you! That's why NO ONE helped you fight your eviction.

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#7 Nov 14, 2013
ColbySTALKER wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling everyone "John" in life will get you nowhere, Buzz.
If you dont view your statement as a violent threat, you are really kidding yourself.
Here is more of the genius that is Buzz.....
"What do you call your diddling your big fat sister, John? Your neighbors have complained quite a bit about it, so there is probably something to it. I can easily see why over 30 of your neighbors had signed a position calling for your eviction. You are sure one sick, perverted puppy, John."
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Archive for abuse posts/incest allegations by Buzz:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
More drivel from John E Colby, liar, cyberstalker and Loon who was evicted from his section 8, catcrap-stinking hovel for stalking his neighbors, peeping in their windows in the middle of the night, aggressive behaviour, making false police reports and threatening to go "postal". John made up stories about his neighbors trying to get them in trouble with the law. SCPD threatened John with legal action and now won't respond to his calls! John is the biggest liar in this forum. John is also an expert in STALKING!
John's biggest accomplishment, after a life of abject failure, was getting evicted from Mission Gardens Apartments. You have to move heaven and earth to remove a nutjob who is. receiving public assistance.

How do YOU explain your eviction. StalkerLoon?

P.S. Nobody gives a crap about your ravings, or you! That's why NO ONE helped you fight your eviction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who has helped the homeless the most? 3 hr Bill 38
Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 4 hr Commander Bunny 213
Winter Birds--Santa Cruz 2014 9 hr non 4
Will Santa Cruz County lose its tourism economy... 10 hr non 4
John ColbySTALKER should go Take Back San Berna... Wed Get a job ColbyLOSER 9
City Council Meeting Nov 25 anon 70
How much have the ColbyLOSERS cost the taxpayer... (Aug '12) Nov 25 Get a job ColbyLOSER 79
Santa Cruz Dating
Find my Match

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Santa Cruz News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Santa Cruz

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:56 am PST