WARNING: Don't engage the predators

Posted in the Santa Cruz Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Franklin

San Francisco, CA

#1 Feb 6, 2013
I just wanted to remind people not to engage the predators until more of us get in here.

They are all currently active in this forum.
John Colby

United States

#2 Feb 6, 2013
Franklin wrote:
I just wanted to remind people not to engage the predators until more of us get in here.
They are all currently active in this forum.
Franklin a.k.a. reality check a.k.a. thank you a.k.a. John Colby, and many more.

Google John Colby and you'll find out what type of nutbag is initiating these posts.
Talia

San Jose, CA

#3 Feb 9, 2013
Remember people, the only contact that is "safe" with the predators is to report them for abuse!
Morgan

Foster City, CA

#4 Feb 9, 2013
But it is so tempting to tell these creeps off!!!
Morgan

Foster City, CA

#5 Feb 9, 2013
Here is the predator info so people know what we are talking about:

To help, please click on this link to read the abusive posts by "Buzz", but be prepared, they are very shocking:

Archive for abuse posts/incest allegations by Buzz

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

THIS A WARNING FOR ALL PARENTS, PLEASE READ, THERE IS A POSSIBLE DANGER IN THE COMMUNITY: Please read this post for important safety information about an individual who says he is a teacher in Scotts Valley. Topix user "Buzz" posts about incest, and incest is no joking matter, it is a sign of abuse in the family. Please distribute this information widely!

Buzz says he has been teaching for 40 years and he is Scotts Valley based. Buzz is his nickname and it refers to the large appetite he had when he was a kid. He claims to have a master's degree and he says he went to UCSC. Buzz is most likely in his early to mid 60s, and he has said he weighs over 200 pounds, but he may have changed his appearance recently.

He talks about incest non-stop on topix, which is what is most alarming. He uses the topic to bully and abuse others. We need to find out if he still has contact with children because he may be a danger to them.

Please help us gather more info about this dangerous person!
STALKER John Colby

United States

#6 Feb 10, 2013
Morgan wrote:
Here is the predator info so people know what we are talking about:
To help, please click on this link to read the abusive posts by "Buzz", but be prepared, they are very shocking:
Archive for abuse posts/incest allegations by Buzz
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
THIS A WARNING FOR ALL PARENTS, PLEASE READ, THERE IS A POSSIBLE DANGER IN THE COMMUNITY: Please read this post for important safety information about an individual who says he is a teacher in Scotts Valley. Topix user "Buzz" posts about incest, and incest is no joking matter, it is a sign of abuse in the family. Please distribute this information widely!
Buzz says he has been teaching for 40 years and he is Scotts Valley based. Buzz is his nickname and it refers to the large appetite he had when he was a kid. He claims to have a master's degree and he says he went to UCSC. Buzz is most likely in his early to mid 60s, and he has said he weighs over 200 pounds, but he may have changed his appearance recently.
He talks about incest non-stop on topix, which is what is most alarming. He uses the topic to bully and abuse others. We need to find out if he still has contact with children because he may be a danger to them.
Please help us gather more info about this dangerous person!
Just go to Mission Gardens Apartments on Grandview in Santa Cruz and ask for John Colby in there you'll find him.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#7 Feb 15, 2013
STALKER John Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
Just go to Mission Gardens Apartments on Grandview in Santa Cruz and ask for John Colby in there you'll find him.
Buzz, this sounds like a threat.
DBS

San Jose, CA

#8 Feb 15, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Whaaa, whaaaa whaaaa!!!!
Buzz

United States

#9 Feb 15, 2013
UnReality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you can't take your own advice, pervert John. It's no one's fault when you post too much personal information---other than your's that is!
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#10 Feb 15, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you can't take your own advice, pervert John. It's no one's fault when you post too much personal information---other than your's that is!
I didn't post John's personal info, and becuase it has been posted is no excuse. You are breaking the law.
Jeb

San Francisco, CA

#11 Feb 17, 2013
That was pretty creepy when "Buzz" started talking to Naomi today.

RC, are you sure we are safe to post here?
the Loon

United States

#12 Feb 17, 2013
[QUOTE who="Jeb/ ColbyLoon"]That was pretty creepy when "Buzz" started talking to Naomi today.
RC, are you sure we are safe to post here?[/QUOTE]

A lot safer than your neighbors feel by having you, as a crazy pervert, for a neighbor! They still want you evicted.
DBS

San Jose, CA

#14 Feb 22, 2013
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't feel all that great with Kylie around Buzz either, but I think we are safe here, Jeb.
They dont know our real names and they cant slander and lie about us like they have done with others...
What a LOON!!!

Now he's having conversations between all of his imaginary supporters!!
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#15 Feb 22, 2013
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't feel all that great with Kylie around Buzz either, but I think we are safe here, Jeb.
They dont know our real names and they cant slander and lie about us like they have done with others...
What? So Jeb, Ted and Kylie aren't their real names? Whodathunkit? They must talk at the parent group meetings to discuss aliases and keep them straight. They probably do it while riding on ponies.
DBS

San Jose, CA

#17 Feb 22, 2013
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
How is that trust fund of yours doing?
Not nearly as well as your "Career Path" in the Glass Towers of Silicon Valley!!!
DBS

San Jose, CA

#19 Feb 22, 2013
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we heard your father will fill it back up for you.
How's he gonna do that from his Grave?

Now go bone your FAT SLOB sister.

Again.

What name will she call you THIS time?
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#21 Feb 22, 2013
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure are a spoiled trust fund baby.
Wow. You sound just like Reality, er Colby, er, nahhhh....
ColbyPerv

Vacaville, CA

#22 Feb 22, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. You sound just like Reality, er Colby, er, nahhhh....
Well Colby is a rather petulant spoiled SSI trust fund loon!
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#24 Feb 22, 2013
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, though, if DBS is abusing you, endless bummer, I have contacts within my wife's women's group and I know for a fact there is a space open at a nearby shelter.
'nearby' what, Ted? Scotts Valley or Santa Cruz?
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#27 Feb 23, 2013
Travis wrote:
The trolls are now creating abusive posts about me. That didn't take them too long, since I just started posting for the first time on topix today.
You need a better story than that, John.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
On the 49th day of X-mas (DBS version) 12 min Spoiled Baby DBS 2
Buzz also stalks as "hELMS" 30 min homeless person 6
Santa Cruz County Parks Commission recommends l... 43 min homeless person 11
Let there be rock 47 min pusherman_ 1
Is Donny B having a HISSY FIT? (Jul '12) 5 hr Donny B 259
Take Back Santa Cruz/Greiner Archive (Sep '13) 6 hr homeless person 825
How's the job search going John? (Feb '14) 7 hr Get a job ColbyLOSER 30
Santa Cruz Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web