Added to the updated list of DBS stalker names:
Beky The Liar
Becky The Hypocrite
Mr Kitzel
The original DBS
the ORIGINAL Buzz
the REAL Buzz
Why do you post under so many names?
Why did you vandalize Becky Johnson's property?
YOU should stop hijacking my name!!!!!!!
More "DBS" handles I found:
eviction party
Also, DBS calls this group of fake names he has created "The Dingleberry Gang"
Other DBS aliases:
FAT PAT
Not DBS
jeff helms
Meth Mouth DBS
Endless Bummer
DBS not Colbyloser
tmc914
The Beast from the East
Drivebyfruiter
The real DBS
....and any with "Colby" in the title, such as Colbyloon, DBS not Colbyloser, or Dumb Hump Colby, etc, or with "John" in the title, such as "Lying John" and "No John".
He also calls himself "Dave" or "Dan" at times.
Additional possible identities used by DBS:
Buzz
Sum Dim
Phil.i.am
Donny B
Reality Check
Honey Badger
meow
Xanthippe
DBS is a really large, angry man who will vandalize your home if you disagree with him on Topix. He weighs over 225 pounds and is severely obese and has trouble moving, but he is also very dangerous.
How, you ask, does DBS stalk people and add so many abusive comments without being banned fro Topix? He uses a router to change his isp, or so he says.
You want to keep going here, John?
Buzz

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

the REAL Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
My name isn't John.
Suck it up, Whackjob. Once a section 8 loon ....

Since YOU like reposting your drivel over and over, John, I thought you'd like it. I am glad you are enjoying them. We just love it when YOU do it over and over and....

Sure it is, John. Any proficient cyberwriting analyst that your brainfarts posted on Topix could only come from John Colby. 99.98% certainty. Your style is that distinctive as is BJ's, jeffry helms, loweroceanlocal to name a few. It's one of the reasons the Real DBS posts get positive ratings while you get the nuts and spam. You can't hide behind their handle. They are sane while you are not.
Cyber Police

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
It's one of the reasons the Real DBS posts get positive ratings while you get the nuts and spam. You can't hide behind their handle. They are sane while you are not.
Just because you all waste your time putting nuts and spam on everyone else's posts but the Dingle-berry Gang's especially the real DBSódoesn't make your statement hold any validity. I laugh every time you and your gang change ISP just to judge all your nut job posts with positive marks. It is a sign of delusion!

Just more proof of how crazy you all are! LOL
Buzz

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

Cyber Police wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you all waste your time putting nuts and spam on everyone else's posts but the Dingle-berry Gang's especially the real DBSódoesn't make your statement hold any validity. I laugh every time you and your gang change ISP just to judge all your nut job posts with positive marks. It is a sign of delusion!
Just more proof of how crazy you all are! LOL
Another brain fart, John?

Since YOU like reposting your drivel over and over, John, I thought you'd like it. I am glad you are enjoying them. We just love it when YOU do it over and over and....

Sure it is, John. Any proficient cyberwriting analyst that your brainfarts posted on Topix could only come from John Colby. 99.98% certainty. Your style is that distinctive as is BJ's, jeffry helms, loweroceanlocal to name a few. It's one of the reasons the Real DBS posts get positive ratings while you get the nuts and spam. You can't hide behind their handle. They are sane while you are not.
Cyber Police

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

Buzz are you and the Real DBS lovers?
You seem to come to his defense so much.
Can't he fight his own battles.
Or is he the wife of the relationship?
Buzz

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

Cyber Police wrote:
I thought there was only one of us, John?

endless bummer

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

Cyber Police wrote:
Like you're defending John, Pat?
DBS

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

Buzz and the REAL DBS aren't lovers, they are the same person, so in reality they are part of some new form of masturbation.
Buzz

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

DBS wrote:
Buzz and the REAL DBS aren't lovers, they are the same person, so in reality they are part of some new form of masturbation.
A subject on which you are an expert, John. Do you ever fall into one of Pat's folds of flesh and have trouble extricating yourself?

Is your eviction still on course?
DBS

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
A subject on which you are an expert, John. Do you ever fall into one of Pat's folds of flesh and have trouble extricating yourself?
Is your eviction still on course?
Sistah love is your topic of choice lol

btw, my name isnt John, genius LOL
Buzz

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sistah love is your topic of choice lol
btw, my name isnt John, genius LOL
Very lame, John. No one believes you.

Buzz

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Very lame, John. No one believes you.
LOVE it! Such a subtle re-wording!
positive loiterspam

Danville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

Becky fan wrote:
I have seen how first Becky Johnson, then John Colby and now other posters have been targeted by a dangerous individual with ties to the the SCPD, who: threatens people
THIS.
ricky rollos zilla

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

Cyber Police wrote:
Calling yourself the Cyber Police and writing stuff in the quote above makes me wonder how mentally handicapped you are outside of topix. You cannot claim malice when you perpetuate the behavior by playing along and saying the same things. You two lost the *debate* the moment you started posting on topix, and I don't blame others for heckling you when everyone can view multiple websites full of comments about cyberstalkers, criminals, bigots, TBSC members, SCPD friends, hate speech, and all of the other key words you've used to describe your detractors.

It makes me wonder what your life was like without the internet, without blogs and forums to spam with insane dribble about conspiracies. Would you go to the library to debate the *haters*? Would you sit in your room crying, thinking about the day you could fight the big bad *haters* and win? This crap is childish, adults would've shrugged off the opinions of others and moved on. But, NO! You come back for more whackamole, taking your screenshots, writing the freaking president about your dilemmas.
People think you're stupid, inept, and a failure. How do you combat that? Trolling, stalking, and harassing them? No. You fix your personal issues and get a job and pay for your existence. Stop spamming the world about your personal issues. Masking your personal issues with the homeless activism is very transparent.

Speaking of homeless activism, I watched brent and jeremy's latest youtube video exploring Oregon homeless camps. Go big or go home! Don't fight the community for a small plot to place tents, get the homeless involved in solving their homelessness. Spend time with the Homeless Garden Project, try to integrate the small module system to house those that are actually working there toward gaining life skills, sobriety, and control over their lives. The rest of the drug addicted violent bums can get harassed by the cops, like housed criminals do, and go to jail.

Good game, rant off.
The Truth Hurts

Aptos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

ricky rollos zilla wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling yourself the Cyber Police and writing stuff in the quote above makes me wonder how mentally handicapped you are outside of topix. You cannot claim malice when you perpetuate the behavior by playing along and saying the same things. You two lost the *debate* the moment you started posting on topix, and I don't blame others for heckling you when everyone can view multiple websites full of comments about cyberstalkers, criminals, bigots, TBSC members, SCPD friends, hate speech, and all of the other key words you've used to describe your detractors.
It makes me wonder what your life was like without the internet, without blogs and forums to spam with insane dribble about conspiracies. Would you go to the library to debate the *haters*? Would you sit in your room crying, thinking about the day you could fight the big bad *haters* and win? This crap is childish, adults would've shrugged off the opinions of others and moved on. But, NO! You come back for more whackamole, taking your screenshots, writing the freaking president about your dilemmas.
People think you're stupid, inept, and a failure. How do you combat that? Trolling, stalking, and harassing them? No. You fix your personal issues and get a job and pay for your existence. Stop spamming the world about your personal issues. Masking your personal issues with the homeless activism is very transparent.
Speaking of homeless activism, I watched brent and jeremy's latest youtube video exploring Oregon homeless camps. Go big or go home! Don't fight the community for a small plot to place tents, get the homeless involved in solving their homelessness. Spend time with the Homeless Garden Project, try to integrate the small module system to house those that are actually working there toward gaining life skills, sobriety, and control over their lives. The rest of the drug addicted violent bums can get harassed by the cops, like housed criminals do, and go to jail.
Good game, rant off.
http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2010062...
Fan of ricky rollos zilla

Boulder Creek, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

ricky rollos zilla wrote:
<quoted text>
Good game, rant off.
Bravo!!!!!!
ANON

Walnut Creek, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_scie...

'Internet Trolls Really Are Horrible People'

Cool article. I have been watching trolling evolve since about 1993 when AOL first got big. Then CompuServe and Usenet etc....Face it. We are ALL trolls. There are TBSC trolls, and HUFF trolls, then there are just crazy trolls. But we all willingly come back here every day. As much as the usual gang around here makes John C. out to be a nut; we are all just as bad and we know and accept it. At least I do. As the saying goes "I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it."
The Truth Hurts

Aptos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it."

say John Colby every night from "Walnut Creek" at 2:30AM.
ricky rollos zilla

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

ANON wrote:
http://www.slate.com/articles/ health_and_science/climate_des k/2014/02/internet_troll_perso nality_study_machiavellianism_ narcissism_psychopathy.html
'Internet Trolls Really Are Horrible People'
Cool article. I have been watching trolling evolve since about 1993 when AOL first got big. Then CompuServe and Usenet etc....Face it. We are ALL trolls. There are TBSC trolls, and HUFF trolls, then there are just crazy trolls. But we all willingly come back here every day. As much as the usual gang around here makes John C. out to be a nut; we are all just as bad and we know and accept it. At least I do. As the saying goes "I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it."
That article was biased and written by a man with a B.A. in English (in other words, he lacks the credentials to be a credible source on psychological analysis studies). It's about as information oriented as reading Becky's blog, another person that lacks credibility. I feel trolled by it since it incited an emotional response. Damn you, troll!
ricky rollos zilla

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

I'm really kidding with all of that, he has more credentials than most journalists. I just wanted to call you a troll, since it's the popular thing to do nowadays.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of40
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Santa Cruz Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••