is Topix being trolled by a *dangerou...

is Topix being trolled by a *dangerous* cyberstalker

Posted in the Santa Cruz Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Becky fan

Santa Cruz, CA

#1 Jul 11, 2012
I have seen how first Becky Johnson, then John Colby and now other posters have been targeted by a dangerous individual with ties to the the SCPD, who: threatens people, their emotional assistance animals, maliciously attacks women for being obese while he is obese himself, attacks Native Americans with hate speech, and all around is an obnoxious yet dangerous individual.

How can we petition Topix to remove this person from the Topix community of posters to safeguard ourselves?
the ORIGINAL Buzz

Foster City, CA

#2 Jul 11, 2012
Becky fan wrote:
I have seen how first Becky Johnson, then John Colby and now other posters have been targeted by a dangerous individual with ties to the the SCPD, who: threatens people, their emotional assistance animals, maliciously attacks women for being obese while he is obese himself, attacks Native Americans with hate speech, and all around is an obnoxious yet dangerous individual.
How can we petition Topix to remove this person from the Topix community of posters to safeguard ourselves?
I'm not sure, they have been trolling and using multiple names on Topix for years now. I guess someone targeted by them personally could threaten to take Topix to court if they don't moderate this forum.
Buzz

Belmont, CA

#3 Jul 11, 2012
the ORIGINAL Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure, they have been trolling and using multiple names on Topix for years now. I guess someone targeted by them personally could threaten to take Topix to court if they don't moderate this forum.
Don't you like being hoisted on your own petard, John?
The Parrot

Santa Cruz, CA

#4 Jul 11, 2012
the ORIGINAL Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure, they have been trolling and using multiple names on Topix for years now. I guess someone targeted by them personally could threaten to take Topix to court if they don't moderate this forum.
And then your fraudlulent accusations, and false statements would be exposed.
Buzz

Belmont, CA

#5 Jul 11, 2012
The Parrot wrote:
<quoted text> And then your fraudlulent accusations, and false statements would be exposed.
So true.
the ORIGINAL Buzz

San Jose, CA

#6 Jul 11, 2012
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you like being hoisted on your own petard, John?
My name isn't John, but I have done a cyberwriting analysis of this comment and I have determined that it was written by Timothy Leary.
the ORIGINAL Buzz

San Jose, CA

#7 Jul 11, 2012
Added to the updated list of DBS stalker names:

Beky The Liar
Becky The Hypocrite
Mr Kitzel
The original DBS
the ORIGINAL Buzz
the REAL Buzz

Why do you post under so many names?
Why did you vandalize Becky Johnson's property?
YOU should stop hijacking my name!!!!!!!

More "DBS" handles I found:
eviction party

Also, DBS calls this group of fake names he has created "The Dingleberry Gang"

Other DBS aliases:
FAT PAT
Not DBS
jeff helms
Meth Mouth DBS
Endless Bummer
DBS not Colbyloser
tmc914
The Beast from the East
Drivebyfruiter
The real DBS

....and any with "Colby" in the title, such as Colbyloon, DBS not Colbyloser, or Dumb Hump Colby, etc, or with "John" in the title, such as "Lying John" and "No John".

He also calls himself "Dave" or "Dan" at times.

Additional possible identities used by DBS:
Buzz
Sum Dim
Phil.i.am
Donny B
Reality Check
Honey Badger
meow
Xanthippe

DBS is a really large, angry man who will vandalize your home if you disagree with him on Topix. He weighs over 225 pounds and is severely obese and has trouble moving, but he is also very dangerous.

How, you ask, does DBS stalk people and add so many abusive comments without being banned fro Topix? He uses a router to change his isp, or so he says.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#8 Jul 11, 2012
the ORIGINAL Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
My name isn't John, but I have done a cyberwriting analysis of this comment and I have determined that it was written by Timothy Leary.
If Colby says so, it must be true. NOT!
the REAL Donny B

San Jose, CA

#9 Jul 11, 2012
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
If Colby says so, it must be true. NOT!
I don't think his name is Colby!
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#10 Jul 11, 2012
the REAL Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think his name is Colby!
What ever you say, John.
the REAL Donny B

San Francisco, CA

#11 Jul 11, 2012
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
What ever you say, John.
My name isn't John.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#12 Jul 11, 2012
the REAL Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
My name isn't John.
OK then... Colby.
the REAL Donny B

San Francisco, CA

#13 Jul 11, 2012
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
OK then... Colby.
My name isn't Colby.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#14 Jul 11, 2012
the REAL Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
My name isn't Colby.
OK, John. LAMER!!!
the REAL Donny B

San Francisco, CA

#15 Jul 11, 2012
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, John. LAMER!!!
My name isn't John.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#16 Jul 11, 2012
the REAL Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
My name isn't John.
Gee Colby, don't you know who you are?
the REAL Donny B

San Francisco, CA

#17 Jul 11, 2012
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee Colby, don't you know who you are?
My name isn't Colby.
Buzz

Belmont, CA

#18 Jul 11, 2012
the REAL Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
My name isn't John.
Since YOU like reposting your drivel over and over, John, I thought you'd like it. I am glad you are enjoying them. We just love it when YOU do it over and over and....

Sure it is, John. Any proficient cyberwriting analyst that your brainfarts posted on Topix could only come from John Colby. 99.98% certainty. Your style is that distinctive as is BJ's, jeffry helms, loweroceanlocal to name a few. It's one of the reasons the Real DBS posts get positive ratings while you get the nuts and spam. You can't hide behind their handle. They are sane while you are not.
Buzz

Belmont, CA

#19 Jul 11, 2012
the REAL Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
My name isn't John.
Lying sack. You've never told the truth in your life.

Since YOU like reposting your drivel over and over, John, I thought you'd like it. I am glad you are enjoying them. We just love it when YOU do it over and over and....

Sure it is, John. Any proficient cyberwriting analyst that your brainfarts posted on Topix could only come from John Colby. 99.98% certainty. Your style is that distinctive as is BJ's, jeffry helms, loweroceanlocal to name a few. It's one of the reasons the Real DBS posts get positive ratings while you get the nuts and spam. You can't hide behind their handle. They are sane while you are not.
endless bummer

Santa Cruz, CA

#20 Jul 11, 2012
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee Colby, don't you know who you are?
He's having a loweroceanlocal moment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holy Shliht! Santa Merieda "Bend Over" Troll Ex... 1 hr Analicia and Heather 19
Does anyone remember a Richard Fisk (May '17) 7 hr Ed Bronson 6
News Walgreens to pay $2.25 million in price scanner... Fri HTownTech 12
News San Lorenzo Valley: Kevin Foster enforces cowbo... Feb 11 AnonymousBC 2
News ICE arrests Salvadoran man heading to work in W... Feb 11 Next 5
News Grand jury indicts 13 alleged members of San Jo... (May '08) Jan 31 Red_5 122
News Fight to save hockey in Scotts Valley pushes fo... (Jun '09) Jan 30 Jack 16

Santa Cruz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages