19,276 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Out there too

Monrovia, CA

#17211 Jun 9, 2014
Are you saying riding bicycles cause birth defects?

That's another one of those out there too.

What can a bicycle pump do to yeah?

Speaking of birth defects, it went right over your head Cam Cam his is talking about YOU.
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#17212 Jun 9, 2014
You've gone incoherent, again. Likely due to your birth defects from your mother having been an alcoholic to live with the pain of getting knocked up, right before her apparent suicide of having such a worthless and lobotomized child. Logic always goes over your head. You should heal and protect your mind with cannabis, although, I fear it may be beyond repair given how incompetent you are. You had to post twice because of a spelling error and then you STILL made mistakes. HAHA! You are hopeless. This is why I feel so sorry for you. You try to insult others but instead just make a complete fool out of yourself. Thanks for the laugh, man.
Snoring

Monrovia, CA

#17213 Jun 9, 2014
Buddy your still snoring like a pig

http://www.claraweb.us/archives/19798
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#17214 Jun 9, 2014
That was the officer that just got done beating your father for the crime of not maintaining your stupidity. Time for you to go lick his boot.
Cam Cam

Monrovia, CA

#17215 Jun 9, 2014
Cam Cam I see you accepted my invitation and ultimatum to get your fat behind back here pot to answer any of m questions I have or you, just testing the ambience training lessons I gave you.
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#17216 Jun 9, 2014
The only fat one here is yourself, which is why you're so obsessed with me. I am extremely healthy partially due to cannabis. If you work one day maybe you'll get the same satisfaction, but I doubt it. You can not be trained, nor could you offer any productive training. I have trained myself quite well which is how I've done nothing but prove you wrong and humiliate you. I am far more educated on the subject of cannabis than you, or any subject for that matter.
Orders

Monrovia, CA

#17217 Jun 9, 2014
Cam Cam I see you still following order's I gave you!

The programing has worked even on the like of you.
Orders

Monrovia, CA

#17218 Jun 9, 2014
Repeat after me, I will post another reply as soon as master posts his.
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#17219 Jun 9, 2014
Not at all. I'm doing exactly what I want to do. You can continue living in your fantasy world, but I would never take an order from as big of a loser as you are that can't even spell. orders* I see you still continue to make a gigantic fool out of yourself because I upset you so bad!:P You can be obsessed all you want. I'm enjoying your suffering. ;) I am obviously your master and you are obviously following my orders. Continue all you want, bud!

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#17221 Jun 10, 2014
Trent wrote:
I get worried because I have seen some pot smokers get really violent when they cant get a fix
LOL....yeah, it makes you very violent and aggressive. LOL
SickVic

San Dimas, CA

#17222 Jun 10, 2014
Let's see if we legalize what will the penalty be if it were still sold on the streets? I say legalize it!
CitizenTopix wrote:
Proposition 19 would change California Law to Legalize Marijuana and Allow It to Be Regulated and Taxed:
- Allows people 21 years old or older to possess, cultivate, or transport marijuana for personal use.
- Permits local governments to regulate and tax commercial production and sale of marijuana to people 21 years old or older.
- Prohibits people from possessing marijuana on school grounds, using it in public, smoking it while minors are present, or providing it to anyone under 21 years old.
- Maintains current prohibitions against driving while impaired.
How will you vote on November 2?

“Me Me Me!”

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#17223 Jun 10, 2014
Isn't it ironic that California was first at making cigarettes close illegal and at the same time champions legalizing Marijuana. Especially when it's been said that one joint is the equivalent of a pack of cigarettes.
Iceeies

Monrovia, CA

#17224 Jun 10, 2014
The tracker is working just fine, the net is lit up
Rancho Navarre

Hemet, CA

#17225 Jun 10, 2014
Liquor has found a fairly stable place in our world, there's no great epidemic of alcoholism or DUI. Everyone gets it pretty much. Pot has always been here doing just what it's doing right now. The law is almost the same as present liquor law. at least concerning personal use. The use of pot in the presence of a minor - can't you wait til the little f*cker's gone? If pot isn't a part of your life now, it won't be after Nov. 2 either.
Rancho Navarre

Hemet, CA

#17226 Jun 10, 2014
The "Street life" song by Donna Summer sums up and describes a type of existence, a 'way of life'. Look up and down Florida Av (Hemet)
at the haggard zombie people and the prostitutes that haven't shriveled yet, living in motel rooms along the strip, haunting the dive bars.
NO concept of 'personal conduct', law or 'civic duty'. This and pot are associated with each other. This a historical truth, but you must realize your inner good sense, and know that you have always avoided this and will continue to do so. If your conduct is good on liquor, you'll be fine with pot. Stay out of the street.
ppng Points

Monrovia, CA

#17227 Jun 10, 2014
This rule is a tipping point for a clean energy economy. Here are five things you should know about the proposal:

1.Electric power production is going to be cleaner. Old, dirty power plants have never before been required to clean up carbon pollution. Under EPA's Clean Power Plan, states have the flexibility to achieve the pollution cuts in lots of ways, including using cleaner energy sources and promoting energy efficiency, which will also help improve reliability by reduces the electricity demand that strains power systems.

2.States will lead the way. EPA's approach provides clear guidance for what limits and metrics must be met, but leaves states the flexibility to design solutions to meet those requirements in the most efficient ways possible. This will encourage all states to innovate and look at clean energy technology as an attractive option when complying with the law.

3.Entrepreneurs and investors are ready to jump in. Once it's final, EPA's Clean Power Plan will give entrepreneurs, corporations and venture capitalists the market signal they need to go full steam ahead with low-carbon innovations. It may be one of the largest market opportunities in history to drive the development and implementation of clean energy on a national level!
Rancho Navarre

Hemet, CA

#17228 Jun 10, 2014
3 out of five - still wrong forum
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#17229 Jun 10, 2014
Without the EPA and government interference making clean energy impossible we would have had it decades ago. Hemp provides clean every and fuel. Also, cannabis will not make anyone violent, that would be the fault of their own mentality. Cannabis is also infinitely safer than cigarettes.
Cam Cam

Monrovia, CA

#17230 Jun 10, 2014
Cam Cam you were to have reported backer here a hour ago what's your problem?

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#17231 Jun 10, 2014
Cali-girl20 wrote:
Isn't it ironic that California was first at making cigarettes close illegal and at the same time champions legalizing Marijuana. Especially when it's been said that one joint is the equivalent of a pack of cigarettes.
Who says one joint is equivalent to a pack of cigarettes? I use pot but never smoke it. I see so many people posting so called facts but never able to back it up with real evidence. Link?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Take Back Santa Cruz keeps pressure on discarde... 7 hr anon329 5
Investors to build condos on empty lot in downt... 7 hr anon329 1
About that troll Robin Jansen 11 hr Arkham Asylum 22
corruption in Capitola 11 hr DBS 4
SV Teacher "Buzz" still stalking topix users (Jan '14) 14 hr DBS 565
Is DBS a PRINCE or a PAUPER??? 14 hr No Dung Please 43
Take Back Santa Cruz/Greiner Archive (Sep '13) 15 hr No Dung Please 709

Santa Cruz Jobs

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE