19,395 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

your amigo

Long Beach, CA

#16921 Jan 28, 2014
Why don't you mexicans huff and puff all the drugs you want, while at the same time turning up Juan's leaf blower and jamming it up getting colon cancer, since you mexicans love drugs and fiestas so much!
Sabrina

Sierra Madre, CA

#16922 Jan 28, 2014
New store will sell only expired food

A former president of Trader Joe's is opening a grocery store that will only shelve items that have passed their 'sell by' date at deeply discounted prices.

What a deal.

Must be another republicans, GOP or Tea Party frat member who wants to recoup more money for their fat little pockets.
CaVoyager

Mountain Ranch, CA

#16926 Jan 29, 2014
I'm not against legalization per se but I am against passing any kind of legislation that is contrary federal laws. Vague and contradictory laws lead to many of the discriminatory prosecutions we see every day. Get federal laws changed first and then I'll reconsider.
No burn day

Sierra Madre, CA

#16927 Jan 29, 2014
No burn day, it was announced this morning.
Use a flameless smoker instead.
lol

Highland, CA

#16929 Jan 29, 2014
ya yolo
Passing notice

Sierra Madre, CA

#16930 Jan 29, 2014
Patch.com laid off hundreds of employees Wednesday morning, without apparent warning, meaning that most of the network's local websites will cease to produce news, local or otherwise.
gross

Delano, CA

#16931 Jan 29, 2014
Yuck
your amigo

Long Beach, CA

#16932 Jan 29, 2014
Sabrina wrote:
New store will sell only expired food
A former president of Trader Joe's is opening a grocery store that will only shelve items that have passed their 'sell by' date at deeply discounted prices.
What a deal.
Must be another republicans, GOP or Tea Party frat member who wants to recoup more money for their fat little pockets.
The democrats want to steal. The republicans want a legitimate budget.

Abraham lincoln was a Republican. This is how we treat him. Just like God, the people of the USA betraying God. No wonder the problems of Armageddon are here. More to come. Expect horrible things to come. Don't worry, you still have time to turn to God, if you can stop acting like subhuman garbage.
Bamboo

Sierra Madre, CA

#16935 Jan 30, 2014
I heard you can't us any rolling mats during the competition.
Stop Lying

Castro Valley, CA

#16937 Jan 31, 2014
your amigo wrote:
<quoted text>
The democrats want to steal. The republicans want a legitimate budget.
Abraham lincoln was a Republican. This is how we treat him. Just like God, the people of the USA betraying God. No wonder the problems of Armageddon are here. More to come. Expect horrible things to come. Don't worry, you still have time to turn to God, if you can stop acting like subhuman garbage.
The republicans of today are not like those of Lincoln's time. Back then, they stood for human rights and freedom. Today they're bigoted bible-thumping science-denying greedy pigs who are too stupid to see the world beyond Fox "News." They are the real subhuman garbage.
your amigo

Long Beach, CA

#16939 Jan 31, 2014
Stop Lying wrote:
<quoted text>
The republicans of today are not like those of Lincoln's time. Back then, they stood for human rights and freedom. Today they're bigoted bible-thumping science-denying greedy pigs who are too stupid to see the world beyond Fox "News." They are the real subhuman garbage.
You are a piece of garbage who falsely prophesizes your agenda. The wealthy create jobs. The poor cause crime. Look at Mexico. Pobres. High crime! Go live with the drug cartels and get out of this country!
Bic ss

Sierra Madre, CA

#16940 Jan 31, 2014
Light my fire?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#16941 Feb 1, 2014
CaVoyager wrote:
I'm not against legalization per se but I am against passing any kind of legislation that is contrary federal laws. Vague and contradictory laws lead to many of the discriminatory prosecutions we see every day. Get federal laws changed first and then I'll reconsider.
Tell us a way to change the fed on this. They have shown to not use reason in that domain. They lie since the start on this. Sometimes the hope comes from the states, which can be more lucid and less interested in the special interests of a minority. How would you change the feds knowing that they have purposefully lie on MJ since day one of prohibition? The feds should be dismissed before, for treason of American health interests. Prohibition is only a criminal technique to steal our money, and nothing else.
Iced over

Sierra Madre, CA

#16944 Feb 1, 2014
Go with the flow and put your crampONS on the ice.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#16948 Feb 2, 2014
Stop Lying wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying the good ol Democrats are poor and those elected in Congress are just middle class? Keep drinking the kool aid. LOL
Stop Lying

Castro Valley, CA

#16949 Feb 2, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying the good ol Democrats are poor and those elected in Congress are just middle class? Keep drinking the kool aid. LOL
No, I said nothing of the sort. Either you replied to the wrong comment, or you have a serious reading comprehension problem.
Needle

Sierra Madre, CA

#16950 Feb 2, 2014
Go with the flow and put our cramp ons in the celluer.
Tony

Palm Springs, CA

#16951 Feb 2, 2014
Certified AOD Counselor wrote:
The problem, if Prop. 19 passes (and I am one of the "YES" votes!), will be that EVERY city and county in the state will have to make a decision as to whether marijuana can be sold or cultivated or possessed, within their local jurisdiction! That means ALL 58 Counties, PLUS ALL 481 incorporated cities in CA, will have to decide if marijuana is "legal" at a SPECIFIC local level. Some cities will still say no to it, for the revenue that citing people for possessing it, or growing it "illegally" will bring.
It will be interesting to see WHERE in CA, marijuana will be "legal" 1 year after Election Day!
CORRECTION - If Prop 19 passes - it will be legal in ALL of California, period. Similar to the current dispensary system - any city may choose to permit sales or not. Here is the catch you may not be aware of - cities that do not allow dispensaries - CAN NOT disallow delivery services so voters are not disenfranchised. The law of the land prevails, despite local ordinances whether or not to allow store fronts, growing operations, etc. Currently any medical marijuana grow operations are dictated by state law 12 immature/6 mature plants per MMJ patient, other counties provide for a 99 plant maximum. They can't say no to growing or smoking within the confines of your home - if Prop. 19 passes - they can only regulate sales and public conduct, for MMJ patients currently it's still legal - and delivery services can make it available in areas where areas where Cities in California have tried to disenfranchise voters and prohibitionists nearly got their way.
Hypo Crites

Sierra Madre, CA

#16953 Feb 2, 2014
Just growing

Sierra Madre, CA

#16954 Feb 3, 2014

Pot buyers add more than $1M to Colorado tax coffers, and growing.

Where is California on this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
On the 50th day of X-mas (DBS version) 6 min Spoiled Baby DBS 1
Did 'Risperdal" cause John Colby's manboobs? 7 min JC squats to pee 2
Bigger Manboobs: Buzz or DBS? (Dec '12) 10 min Double D DBS 21
Buzz also stalks as "hELMS" 11 min JC squats to pee 7
On the 49th day of X-mas (DBS version) 2 hr Who cares 3
10 lost Santa Cruz County Parks Commission Rac... 3 hr homeless person 9
Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 4 hr Cottinz Pickinz 339
Santa Cruz Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Santa Cruz News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Santa Cruz

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:28 am PST