Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#16725 Nov 20, 2013
fred wrote:
<quoted text> how about the ones with medicinal permission to cultivate for personal use . but don't smoke it. and just get license and grow to sell to make money
I agree, that will happen when the pot is heavily taxed and people can buy it cheaper from a neighbor. We can sell tomatoes from our yard, why not pot?
spOko

Oakland, CA

#16726 Nov 20, 2013
fred wrote:
<quoted text> how about the ones with medicinal permission to cultivate for personal use . but don't smoke it. and just get license and grow to sell to make money
It's called the "underground economy" and it's huge!
lighter

Azusa, CA

#16727 Nov 20, 2013
still smoking that crack rf.

Elk Grove, CA

#16728 Nov 20, 2013
lighter wrote:
still smoking that crack rf.
I never smoke anything, I know you want crack legal, but this is about pot.
foiled again

Azusa, CA

#16729 Nov 20, 2013
It's called chasing the dragon.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#16730 Nov 22, 2013
spOko wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called the "underground economy" and it's huge!
You're always looking over your shoulder for the locals or the FEDS to come take away all your toys and sleep with one eye open for your friends, the competition, or "associates " to either rip you off or leave you in a ditch. WHAT A LIFE!!!!!!
leashed

Azusa, CA

#16731 Nov 22, 2013
Where did smoky the bear come from?

Sacramento, CA

#16732 Nov 22, 2013
leashed wrote:
Facts about the beginnings of the bear are quite undetermined. Apparently, about 30 to 40 million years ago, during the early portion of the Oligocene epoch, bears began to evolve from a family of small, carnivorous, tree climbing mammals called miacids.
leashed

Azusa, CA

#16733 Nov 22, 2013
Where did smoky the bear come from? May be from down the road.
Jimmy pie face

Los Angeles, CA

#16734 Nov 22, 2013
?
Stewed

Azusa, CA

#16735 Nov 22, 2013
Blood shot and happy
spOko

Oakland, CA

#16737 Nov 23, 2013
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>You're always looking over your shoulder for the locals or the FEDS to come take away all your toys and sleep with one eye open for your friends, the competition, or "associates " to either rip you off or leave you in a ditch. WHAT A LIFE!!!!!!
And you know that because ...?
Wonderous

Azusa, CA

#16738 Nov 23, 2013
Catherine Crawford

May be from down the road.
hopalong

Boulder City, NV

#16741 Nov 24, 2013
Sup stoners?
SreetView

Azusa, CA

#16742 Nov 24, 2013
Looks like the GOP has 'rat packed' the mess in again, their position is to make a mess and walk away.
oldngray

Visalia, CA

#16743 Nov 25, 2013
SreetView wrote:
Looks like the GOP has 'rat packed' the mess in again, their position is to make a mess and walk away.
Instead of blaming, why don't you think about the long term effects of the decisions that are being made? It's not about Dems vs GOP. It's about the well being and suffering of the American people. No matter what party you support, the decisions that are made will effect everyone. This is not a game to be won or lost. It's about how difficult it will be to live in this country when the cost of everything sky rockets. If the cost of your healthy care doubles, and the gas you put in your car cost 8-10 dollars a gallon, and inflation make everything else cost 50-100% more , how are you going to live? Maybe you don't work. Maybe you get government subsidies , that's ok. Where is the money going to come from. You can take only so much from people, and they will all stop working. Then what ? The pot is empty . Get out of the game mentality, and stop hating just to hate, and look at where we are headed. It will be an empty victory if the game leaves all of us suffering. The economy doesn't know Dems or GOP. By the way I'm neither. I'm a hard working old man, afraid for my children and grandchildren. Please think about it before it's too late.
Flame out

Azusa, CA

#16744 Nov 25, 2013
So the old flame outs are posting here?
snarks

Canyon Country, CA

#16745 Nov 25, 2013
SMOKE POT GO TO JAIL wrote:
smoke dope i'll put you in jail.
LOL sure you will, fgt. The only thing you'll be putting is my manhood in your mouth. Smoke that, be sure to hold it in!

Losr pig is losr
Smacks

Azusa, CA

#16746 Nov 25, 2013
Back in July 2012, District Attorney Tony Rackauckas charged former Public Works executive and Santa Ana City Councilman Carlos Bustamante with twelve felony sex charges.

This was surrounding his ?alleged? harassment of female subordinates.
Alison King

Fremont, CA

#16747 Nov 27, 2013
As long as it is regulated like alcohol. I think the smell would have to keep it private as well.
http://bit.ly/1aSSrBb

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Temperatures expected to drop to near freezing ... 1 hr aznonz 2
The stigmata of being a wannabe in TBSC- 2 hr john stigmata 13
Take Back Santa Cruz counts 6,770 discarded nee... 10 hr John Colby 12
SCPD Sgt Loran 'Butch' Baker Molested Nine Women? (Jul '13) 15 hr Get a job ColbyLOSER 309
Robert Norse--READ THIS-- (Oct '13) Thu JC squats to pee 113
Buzz stalks as "John Colby" (May '14) Thu JC squats to pee 162
ColbyLOSERS have stooped to a new low. Thu John Colby 9
Santa Cruz Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Santa Cruz News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Santa Cruz

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]