Rapes increase under TBSC from 2011-2012
Reality Check

Santa Cruz, CA

#22 Sep 27, 2013
John Colby posting as Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
No one from CFABSC would comment on these stats.
They are as bad as the topix trolls in that group.
So what, now the entire internet is against you? Or do you just post inane items that aren't worth of discussion? Sort of a 'dumb if you do, dumb if you don't' option for you.
They say imitation is the most sincere form of flattery, but oddly I'm not at all flattered that you attempt to use my name. I do find solace that it's oh so obvious when you do.
WooF

Spring Lake, MI

#24 Sep 27, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
So what, now the entire internet is against you? Or do you just post inane items that aren't worth of discussion? Sort of a 'dumb if you do, dumb if you don't' option for you.
They say imitation is the most sincere form of flattery, but oddly I'm not at all flattered that you attempt to use my name. I do find solace that it's oh so obvious when you do.
No shit.

I wonder where the displaced loon is stealing a wifi signal?
ANON

Freedom, CA

#25 Sep 27, 2013
WooF wrote:
<quoted text>
No shit.
I wonder where the displaced loon is stealing a wifi signal?
It's not stealing. It is free in places like Safeway, 711, many coffee shops and more. The whole city of Santa Cruz could have free metro wifi if the council and city leaders were not wasting all the budget on public safety paranoia so Comstock/Robinson voters feel better as they cower in their homes...
TBSC Loon Alert

San Mateo, CA

#26 Sep 29, 2013
ANON wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not stealing. It is free in places like Safeway, 711, many coffee shops and more. The whole city of Santa Cruz could have free metro wifi if the council and city leaders were not wasting all the budget on public safety paranoia so Comstock/Robinson voters feel better as they cower in their homes...
They dont want us to have free wifi for sure, but more than anything, the TBSC trolls in town don't want us to have free speech.
TBSC Loon Alert

San Mateo, CA

#27 Sep 29, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple question: Are you Eric Rowland?
DBS

San Jose, CA

#28 Sep 29, 2013
TBSC Loon Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple question: Are you Eric Rowland?
Simple question: Why won't you get a job and support yourself?

Then the Taxpayers won't be stuck paying for your "FREE" ride.
TBSC Loon Alert

San Mateo, CA

#29 Oct 3, 2013
The last word you will ever hear a TBSC member say is rape....unless a homeless person is accused of it, of course.
MGA Resident

Santa Cruz, CA

#30 Oct 3, 2013
If anyone sees John Colby on the Mission Gardens Apartments property, please notify the management office immediately. If you have a phone with a camera or video, please document the time and location.

John is not allowed on the property. Staying with his sister is grounds to not only have her evicted, it's grounds to disqualify her from the HUD Section 8 housing voucher program.

The Colbys have been stalking their neighbors for too long. Remove the cancer from MGA.
DBS

San Francisco, CA

#31 Oct 3, 2013
TBSC Loon Alert wrote:
The last word you will ever hear a TBSC member say is rape....unless a homeless person is accused of it, of course.
Wrong!!

How about the way that YOU have RAPED the Taxpayer's wallets since getting fired in 1992????
TBSC Loon Alert

San Mateo, CA

#32 Oct 3, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong!!
How about the way that YOU have RAPED the Taxpayer's wallets since getting fired in 1992????
Go Take Back Aptos, DBS.

Santa Cruz is too scary for you.
TBSC Loon Alert

San Mateo, CA

#33 Oct 3, 2013
MGA Resident wrote:
If anyone sees John Colby on the Mission Gardens Apartments property, please notify the management office immediately. If you have a phone with a camera or video, please document the time and location.
John is not allowed on the property. Staying with his sister is grounds to not only have her evicted, it's grounds to disqualify her from the HUD Section 8 housing voucher program.
The Colbys have been stalking their neighbors for too long. Remove the cancer from MGA.
Stalk John Colby much?

Tired of stalking Becky Johnson this week?
TBSC Troll Alert

Union City, CA

#34 Oct 7, 2013
TBSC playbook straight from Karl Rove would handle the rapes stats this way..
by zouzou
Friday Sep 20th, 2013 9:45 PM
they would:
-find the rapes committed by transients and suggest or claim the increase is due to outsiders
-they would talk about the HRC and registered sexual offenders
-they would point to the self defense courses they are now sponsoring
-they would talk about how unsafe downtown is so of course women are unsafe from rape

in other words, other than perhaps a quick lipservice to women needing to always be vigilant, the talking point quote would pivot back to their main focus and boogeyman.

https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2013/08/29/...
DBS

Santa Clara, CA

#35 Oct 7, 2013
TBSC Troll Alert wrote:
TBSC playbook straight from Karl Rove would handle the rapes stats this way..
by zouzou
Friday Sep 20th, 2013 9:45 PM
they would:
-find the rapes committed by transients and suggest or claim the increase is due to outsiders
-they would talk about the HRC and registered sexual offenders
-they would point to the self defense courses they are now sponsoring
-they would talk about how unsafe downtown is so of course women are unsafe from rape
in other words, other than perhaps a quick lipservice to women needing to always be vigilant, the talking point quote would pivot back to their main focus and boogeyman.
The only thing THAT proves is that ColbyLOON is posting Crap on Indycrap under another Sockpuppet, "zouzou".

Yawn.
TBSC Troll Alert

Hayward, CA

#37 Feb 26, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
Reported rapes increased dramatically in Santa Cruz from 2011-2012
Take Back Santa Cruz Needs These Stats and so does the city's Public Safety Task Force.
According to FBI statistics, there were:
23 known rapes in 2011 in the City of Santa Cruz:
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...
compared to,
34 known rapes in 2012:
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...
TBSC probably needs to shift its focus if they are truly interested in public safety.
Violence against women has increased dramatically during their tenure in our community.
TBSC has a serious anti-homeless agenda which has distracted the community from the real and serious crime issues that truly plague us.
TBSC has also sacrificed public safety by covering up for abuser Dylan Greiner....TBSC, please shut your doors and leave our city.
Read more....
Former TBSC Hero Dylan Greiner Removed as SC Clean Team Admin After Arrest
I dont know if people noticed, but the TBSC trolls dont like talking about statistics....
jeffry helms

Hayward, CA

#38 Feb 26, 2014
Becky Johnson wrote:
Thanks for pointing out this disturbing trend. Santa Cruz has had an abnormally high rape rate with a correspondingly lower arrest rate showing that law enforcement are not taking rape seriously enough to properly investigate these crimes.
In cities of comparable size to Santa Cruz, the national average of clearance rates, or number of arrests, is 37 percent. Santa Cruz has a clearance rate of a mere 13 percent.
Hence, rapists continue their crimes unchecked for years while City Leaders (and Judge Symons too) fail to raise the alarm and urge the SCPD to do their jobs & fully investigate all claims, & bring the arrest rate up to at least the statewide average. see: http://www.cityonahillpress.com/2008/05/29/ra...
Its not that they don't want to prosecute etc.---but profession fraud etc and racketeering has taken over----I got date raped and the people I talked to at the police station had IQ of a retarded person-lower than 65-if they were job trained I'd be shocked--the agency that checks profession fraud-got closed down due to budget cuts--so racketeering groups can operate in the professional job market, and can "weigh" down or hold up a fraud charge with out of country credentials and a fake school with a phone number and a fake certificate--unscrupulous groups like the bnai moshe and beth shalom-peruvians and puerto rican's with white hasidic last names, can operate and racketeering freely here now.
jeffry helms

Hayward, CA

#39 Feb 26, 2014
Racketeering groups have a data-base of information, insider wannabe info, surveillance tech, communication network, funds and materials on call, a leadership hierarchy etc. etc.--all they need to do is get one position and they can operate from there-most use hasidism techniques,and absorb each entity after isolating and emulating them.--
jeffry helms

Hayward, CA

#40 Feb 26, 2014
Also , I guess their are hiv/hpv/cystis hiring laws and once you hire a std person on a std medication work program-etc and the employer gets tied in the person's healthcare and std medication etc.--its hard to fire them--because of the health aspects on the employee--the employee can sue the employer-so that might have a impact on profession fraud??
jeffry helms

Hayward, CA

#41 Feb 26, 2014
The medical profession is full of profession fraud people---most of those jobs you gotta have 300 credits at least---I saw professionals who barely spoke english with maybe 2 years in the united states- in professional 25$ a hour jobs!!! Gosh darn if someone spends all the time,money and working hard only to be pushed out of a job by a fraud person.
jeff helms

Hayward, CA

#42 Feb 26, 2014
Alot of times when they catch a professional fraud person--they just get fired and told to leave---If a person is part of a organized racketeering group that is involved in profession fraud--its a 10 year federal sentence in lompoc-regardless--its a felony and one that does not get punished here that often.
jeff helms

Hayward, CA

#43 Feb 26, 2014
Getting fired and told to leave is a small price to pay for 100,000$ a year job!!!!-not much of a sacrifice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Estimates show Palin assets top $1 million (Oct '08) Dec 12 Palmermomma 3
News Allen Bushnell, Fish Rap: Fishing for monsters ... (Jan '10) Dec 8 Frogslayer 7
News Ita s hot: Region sweats out second day of trip... Dec 7 LikePharts 5
News Grand jury indicts 13 alleged members of San Jo... (May '08) Dec 6 6_Tres 121
Brannon Schell is a Lying Hive Troll (Aug '14) Dec 6 Hugh Fan 96
News Woman testifies of hearing robbery plans (Mar '09) Nov 29 taurus 14
SCPD Sgt Loran 'Butch' Baker Molested Nine Women? (Jul '13) Nov '17 Ben Dover 295

Santa Cruz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages