What will John Colby accomplish in 2013?

What will John Colby accomplish in 2013?

Created by The Original Buzz on Dec 28, 2012

43 votes

Click on an option to vote

Nothing

Divert money from the homeless

Remain UCSC's least successful

Get even fatter

Continue as Topix's biggest troll

Reside in Mission Garedens

Stay on Welfare

Annoy civic leaders

Maintain his laughingstock status

All the above and LESS

And the Cat said

Santa Clara, CA

#22 May 4, 2013
Woooof!!!
Buzz

Alameda, CA

#23 May 4, 2013
Probably same as all the years since 1992, NOTHING!
WooF

Hayward, CA

#24 May 14, 2013
How about biggest Internet troll ever?

The Original Buzz

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#25 May 14, 2013
WooF wrote:
How about biggest Internet troll ever?
Any chance he might accidentally accomplish any thing of value?
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#26 May 15, 2013
How's the job search going John?

Or are you going to stay on "Post Doctoral vacation" and leech welfare for another Decade?
WooF is epic failure

Santa Cruz, CA

#27 May 15, 2013
WooF: you should be thanking the president that you can fatten yourself up with popcorn and potato chips on Obama Bucks. Be gracious instead of bitter.

http://youtu.be/yHXQUmwO9vE
WooF

United States

#28 May 15, 2013
WooF is epic failure wrote:
WooF: you should be thanking the president that you can fatten yourself up with popcorn and potato chips on Obama Bucks. Be gracious instead of bitter.
http://youtu.be/yHXQUmwO9vE
WooF will never be as fat or useless as John E Colby!
WooF is epic failure

Santa Cruz, CA

#29 May 15, 2013
You feel entitled, don't you WooF? You're ruining what's left of this once great nation.

You and your Klan have been part of the Moocher Class for over two generations. You voted for Obama, right?

http://youtu.be/9uK526-tgGU
Buzz

Brisbane, CA

#30 May 15, 2013
If less than nothing is an option, I believe John Colby might be able to work his way down to that!
WooF

United States

#31 May 16, 2013
Is being a bunion on the ass of humanity an accomplishment? If so, John may have an accomplishment.
DBS

San Jose, CA

#33 May 24, 2013

Did the Boardwalk call you about an exciting career at Dippin Dots?
Update about MGA escape

Santa Cruz, CA

#34 May 24, 2013
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#35 May 26, 2013
DBS wrote:
Did the Boardwalk call you about an exciting career at Dippin Dots?
Kettle Korn?
John Colonby

El Sobrante, CA

#36 May 26, 2013
I really hope he wins the Darwin Award. :(
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#37 May 26, 2013
Just when you thought the trainwreck couldn't get any worse: ColbyLOON is now answering his own loony postings on Indycrap under another stupid fake ID.
Another LAME attempt to appear that he has any supporters.

Look in the thread where even the ACLU can't be bothered with him or Robert Kahnjob's crackpot bleatings, and has packed up and left.

Priceless!!
Thos Kuestersteffen

South San Francisco, CA

#38 May 26, 2013
The weird thing is that this poster, "(A)", is really excited about working with John on his "effective" strategies to influence the public and win them to his point of view. I mean, who wouldn't be, right? It's not like effective activists come along every day from amongst that set.

Anyway, John isn't even bothering to return the guys emails. Sounds like he may be more bark than bite. Or perhaps effective activism sounds too much like real work for John's taste. I dunno.
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#39 May 26, 2013
Thos Kuestersteffen wrote:
The weird thing is that this poster, "(A)", is really excited about working with John on his "effective" strategies to influence the public and win them to his point of view. I mean, who wouldn't be, right? It's not like effective activists come along every day from amongst that set.
Anyway, John isn't even bothering to return the guys emails. Sounds like he may be more bark than bite. Or perhaps effective activism sounds too much like real work for John's taste. I dunno.
Just when Robert's crackpot crusade is circling the drain in an ever tighter radius, John E, Colby and his "legion" of supporters are here to save the day!!

More heartwarming than a "Rocky" movie!!
80zKiddz

Oakland, CA

#40 May 27, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just when Robert's crackpot crusade is circling the drain in an ever tighter radius, John E, Colby and his "legion" of supporters are here to save the day!!
More heartwarming than a "Rocky" movie!!

Yea.... Im imagining Colby changing those parking lot light bulbs and putting up security cameras to watch for YO stalker ass, while 'eye of the tiger' plays. and also in the montage, Norse leads an armed group of 'legions' back to 75 river to RE-occupy and HOLD this time. Lol
80zKiddz

Oakland, CA

#41 May 27, 2013
https://plus.google.com/photos/11209534130677...

Go Colby. GO relamp all those dark light fixtures. 300 watt CFLs are cheap online:

http://www.homedepot.com/p/TCP-68-Watt-300W-S...

http://www.1000bulbs.com/category/300-watt-eq...

GO fix em. post new pix of em lighted an prove DBS wrong. We're all counting on YOU!

“Get a job, or get lost.”

Since: Aug 12

Aptos

#42 May 27, 2013
ColbyLOON's biggest "accomplishment" this year, is to respond to his own blitherings on Indycrap with yet another stupid fake ID, in a LAME attempt to look like he has any supporters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll What does John Colby contribute to society? (Nov '15) 4 hr Joe Landon 74
Butch Baker was a Bad Cop (Mar '13) 4 hr woofers 200
Get a job ya whackjob (Jun '15) 6 hr Paul Mendoza 51
How many Welfare checks to pay off Capitol One (Jul '15) 7 hr Bob Mitchell 35
Famous quotes by ColbyLOON the evicted Welfare ... 9 hr Johns not sane 33
Why does Robert Kahnjob exploit FAT deranged PIGS (Jun '15) 10 hr Bob Mitchell 84
Butch Baker Molested 9 Women (May '15) 13 hr woofers 36

Santa Cruz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages