John Colby is a paranoid loon and welfare queen

Posted in the Santa Cruz Forum

The Colby Playbook

United States

#1 May 8, 2013
John loves subverting others threads. I wonder how he' like this?
After all his last thread was his first "original" in weeks. He added lots of threads but just changed the names to what he hoped would be to his advantage.
He still got reamed.
Colby Unreality Check

United States

#2 May 8, 2013
John likes to post his "enemies list" on line. It contains the posting name of ANYONE who has ever disagreed with any of his posts. He lists literally hundreds of names. If you'd like to make that list, negatively reply to a Reality Check (without a San Francisco ISP) and he'll add you to the list.
Buzz

Alviso, CA

#3 May 8, 2013
John Colby, is a section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.

John, in a current Topix thread was voted less in touch with reality than a box of rocks by a 5-1 margin.
Buzz

Daly City, CA

#7 May 9, 2013
DBS wrote:
Hey John, you still haven't told us why you haven't worked since getting fired in 1992?
Or why he wouldn't trade apartment with his sister to help her respiratory issues.
DBS

San Jose, CA

#8 Jun 29, 2013
How's the job search going John?

Won't FAT Pat loan you her Mobility Scooter, so you can apply at Dippin Dots?
DrCat

Santa Cruz, CA

#9 Jun 30, 2013
My patient, John E. Colby, suffers from environmental allergies and non-chronic asthma he cannot be exposed to any secondhand tobacco smoke (SHS). I ask that his medical condition be accommodated by not exposing him to SHS or any other noxious airborne chemicals.
Buzz

Hayward, CA

#10 Jul 6, 2013
DrCat wrote:
My patient, John E. Colby, suffers from environmental allergies and non-chronic asthma he cannot be exposed to any secondhand tobacco smoke (SHS). I ask that his medical condition be accommodated by not exposing him to SHS or any other noxious airborne chemicals.
Isn't doktorcat or specifically colby@doktorcat.com your email address, DrCat?
Paranoid Loon!
WooF

United States

#11 Jul 7, 2013
Update on John Colby, soon to be evicted, section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.

John, in a current Topix thread was voted less in touch with reality than a box of rocks by a 6-1 margin.

Since: Apr 10

Santa Cruz, CA

#12 Sep 4, 2013
The Colby Playbook wrote:
John loves subverting others threads. I wonder how he' like this?
After all his last thread was his first "original" in weeks. He added lots of threads but just changed the names to what he hoped would be to his advantage.
He still got reamed.
I have been a victim of John Colbys vicious,abusive attacks, I won't waste anyones time going into detail, but I got so full of his, police calling and complaint writing, to name just two of his paranoid actions, for a long time I heard "he's sick, mentally" this seemed to make people back off and let his rude, lying, comments go, me, I finally had enough and filed my own complaints, called the police etc only to find out that he had been deemed a public nuisance and that SCPD and SCSO were very aware to the extent of having an advocate at SCPD just to handle all of it. He harassed HUD, management companies, and more people than anyone will ever know, at one point even the mayor was on his list of "victims" I know for a fact that he called the police on one couple more than 600 times. Rumor has it that someone has finally taken action and his abuse of his neighbors will finally be addressed and he will be "moving on" I am sure a brass band and balloons will accompany his neighbors cheering that day...

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#13 Sep 4, 2013
Proud Santa Cruz Mom wrote:
<quoted text> I have been a victim of John Colbys vicious,abusive attacks, I won't waste anyones time going into detail, but I got so full of his, police calling and complaint writing, to name just two of his paranoid actions, for a long time I heard "he's sick, mentally" this seemed to make people back off and let his rude, lying, comments go, me, I finally had enough and filed my own complaints, called the police etc only to find out that he had been deemed a public nuisance and that SCPD and SCSO were very aware to the extent of having an advocate at SCPD just to handle all of it. He harassed HUD, management companies, and more people than anyone will ever know, at one point even the mayor was on his list of "victims" I know for a fact that he called the police on one couple more than 600 times. Rumor has it that someone has finally taken action and his abuse of his neighbors will finally be addressed and he will be "moving on" I am sure a brass band and balloons will accompany his neighbors cheering that day...
Good news, he'll be running for his life in the Pogonip after he's evicted in
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic...
The Truth Hurts

Aptos, CA

#14 Sep 4, 2013
<quoted text> I have been a victim of John Colbys vicious,abusive attacks, I won't waste anyones time going into detail, but I got so full of his, police calling and complaint writing, to name just two of his paranoid actions, for a long time I heard "he's sick, mentally" this seemed to make people back off and let his rude, lying, comments go, me, I finally had enough and filed my own complaints, called the police etc only to find out that he had been deemed a public nuisance and that SCPD and SCSO were very aware to the extent of having an advocate at SCPD just to handle all of it. He harassed HUD, management companies, and more people than anyone will ever know, at one point even the mayor was on his list of "victims" I know for a fact that he called the police on one couple more than 600 times. Rumor has it that someone has finally taken action and his abuse of his neighbors will finally be addressed and he will be "moving on" I am sure a brass band and balloons will accompany his neighbors cheering that day...
Well said. In 16 days, it will be time to take out the trash.
Another MGA Resident

Santa Cruz, CA

#15 Sep 5, 2013
PAR-TAY and water balloons!!
I really believe the police should be invited to the party too!!
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#16 Sep 6, 2013
Let the festivities begin... in 13 days.

Tick... tick... tick...
DBS the PRC

Cupertino, CA

#17 Sep 6, 2013
In the days before the State Hospitals for LOONS were closed, Colby would be in a "rubber room", in a straightjacket, with a daily dosage of Thorazine.
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#19 Mar 9, 2014
How's the job search going John?

Maybe your pal Aaron Whiting can get you that Gig at Fried Twinkies?

Don't forget to tell him about your "Newly minted" PHD!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brent caught a TBSC sockpuppet in CFABSC 9 min Donny B 19
Santa Cruz County Parks Commission recommends l... 13 min Donny B 7
Is the person who wrote this nuts? 15 min Donny B 14
What's on ColbyLoon's X-mas Wish List? 17 min Donny B 7
SV Teacher "Buzz" still stalking topix users (Jan '14) 18 min Donny B 656
On the 46th day of X-mas (DBS version) 19 min Donny B 15
On the 47th day of X-mas (DBS version) 24 min DBS 4
Santa Cruz Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web