First Prev
of 4
Next Last
jeff needs a rubber room

Foster City, CA

#61 Feb 17, 2014
jeffry helms wrote:
when I got my sore---I went to the hospital, the illness went on the computer--the computer alerted the police--the police came and ran me off--end of story---no harm done.
I think you've been foraging in Phat Pat's STD-ridden moldy clam for sustenance so long that you're terminal. You're as nuts as her colon cleaning brother,John who garages your 'do-henry'.
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#62 Feb 17, 2014
nah meen wrote:
<quoted text>
The probably didn't investigate it because of how much of a hard-on you got from the video. Let's not talk about that homeless man that brutally murdered a business owner in broad daylight! That's profiling and a bigots anti-homeless propaganda, right?
The business owner-- was a incan bnai moshe wannabing italian- A PERUVIAN-do you know what kind of illegal property racketeering that group is involved in?? They set up and supported most of the foreign organized drug fronts in this area by washing narcotic money in real estate!!! Their main reason for our std rates and homeless ,crime etc.---their clean and sober alright with tons of cash on the souls of our residents--that homeless guy is a french indian--and they evolved right out of the ground-their a part of everything---that's why that murder happened, the native french was a cocaine addict--I would not be surprised the bnai moshe are not racketeering on his reservation!!! I'm not shocked the murder happened--this is one of the peruvians areas -so to speak.
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#63 Feb 17, 2014
jeff needs a rubber room wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you've been foraging in Phat Pat's STD-ridden moldy clam for sustenance so long that you're terminal. You're as nuts as her colon cleaning brother,John who garages your 'do-henry'.
Its all going in the morgue incinerator anyways--who cares.
jeff needs a rubber room

Foster City, CA

#64 Feb 18, 2014
jeffry helms wrote:
<quoted text>Its all going in the morgue incinerator anyways--who cares.
Phatty wants to give you a bite of her clam.
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#65 Feb 18, 2014
jeff needs a rubber room wrote:
<quoted text>
Phatty wants to give you a bite of her clam.
I know you whooping off to my naked picture and saving the end result on the curtain so you can build up a giant red brown clump.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cyberbullying to sexting: Santa Cruz class an '... 4 min DBS 21
Letters, Oct. 22, 2014: Sherman is wrong for Sa... 1 hr Donny B 5
I am John Colby (Dec '13) 7 hr WooF 115
Many illegal immigrants live in public housing (Jan '09) 9 hr deja 5,609
Pleich Stings The Hive!!!! 9 hr John Colby 25
Grand jury indicts 13 alleged members of San Jo... (May '08) 14 hr Black Power 102
And the Parrot said (Dec '12) 18 hr DBS 39
Santa Cruz Dating
Find my Match

Santa Cruz Jobs

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Santa Cruz News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Santa Cruz

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]