TBSC throwing eggs at motor homes?
nah meen

Santa Cruz, CA

#41 Feb 16, 2014
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
How would they know it was not an assault if they did not investigate it?
The probably didn't investigate it because of how much of a hard-on you got from the video. Let's not talk about that homeless man that brutally murdered a business owner in broad daylight! That's profiling and a bigots anti-homeless propaganda, right?
Question

Hayward, CA

#42 Feb 16, 2014
nah meen wrote:
<quoted text>
The probably didn't investigate it because of how much of a hard-on you got from the video. Let's not talk about that homeless man that brutally murdered a business owner in broad daylight! That's profiling and a bigots anti-homeless propaganda, right?
The killer is locked up.

Skindog never even had to talk to the police.

The man he assaulted never was able to tell the police what happened.
nah meen

Santa Cruz, CA

#43 Feb 16, 2014
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
The killer is locked up.
Skindog never even had to talk to the police.
The man he assaulted never was able to tell the police what happened.
Actually, anyone can go to the police station and make a police report. The homeless person should be fully capable of making a report of the incident for it to be investigated. Since no one pushed him into the police department to make the report, rather they spammed the video on different forums to troll with it (see what I did there, troll with it - incite an emotional response). You trolled with it, you failed to help the homeless person, you pretty much failed at everything regarding the incident.
Question

Hayward, CA

#44 Feb 16, 2014
nah meen wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, anyone can go to the police station and make a police report. The homeless person should be fully capable of making a report of the incident for it to be investigated. Since no one pushed him into the police department to make the report, rather they spammed the video on different forums to troll with it (see what I did there, troll with it - incite an emotional response). You trolled with it, you failed to help the homeless person, you pretty much failed at everything regarding the incident.
I think a lot of awareness was raised about the dangers of the Clean Team.....and the dangers of Ken Skindog Collins, and of course the dangers of TBSC.

I'm glad you agree the homeless guy should have called the cops, though.

At the very least Skindog would have been detained an questioned if he had called the police.

Many homeless people dont report crimes of violence against them because they are afraid of being targeted by the police for being homeless.
nah meen

Santa Cruz, CA

#45 Feb 16, 2014
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
I think a lot of awareness was raised about the dangers of the Clean Team.....and the dangers of Ken Skindog Collins, and of course the dangers of TBSC.
I'm glad you agree the homeless guy should have called the cops, though.
At the very least Skindog would have been detained an questioned if he had called the police.
Many homeless people dont report crimes of violence against them because they are afraid of being targeted by the police for being homeless.
I think a lot of awareness was raised about how lame our homeless advocates are in Santa Cruz. I didn't agree that the homeless guy should have called the cops, I stated that he could have. Most of the homeless people I've met were pretty much pissed off at cops and hated them, they did not fear them. Why do you feel the need to try to win a debate by first twisting what I said, giving me kudos for something I didn't say, and then pontificating your generalization of homeless people?
Answer

Hayward, CA

#46 Feb 16, 2014
nah meen wrote:
<quoted text>
I think a lot of awareness was raised about how lame our homeless advocates are in Santa Cruz. I didn't agree that the homeless guy should have called the cops, I stated that he could have. Most of the homeless people I've met were pretty much pissed off at cops and hated them, they did not fear them. Why do you feel the need to try to win a debate by first twisting what I said, giving me kudos for something I didn't say, and then pontificating your generalization of homeless people?
Thats how I read it.

You now read more like a lying troll.

Why do you twist what I say? You will fit in well with the other bigots and trolls here.

Its a fact that most homeless are afraid of cops, they dont hate them. Homeless people want cops do their job and uphold the constitution, which they are not.

You sure spew a lot TBSC nonsense for not being in TBSC.
nah meen

Santa Cruz, CA

#47 Feb 16, 2014
Answer wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats how I read it.
You now read more like a lying troll.
Why do you twist what I say? You will fit in well with the other bigots and trolls here.
Its a fact that most homeless are afraid of cops, they dont hate them. Homeless people want cops do their job and uphold the constitution, which they are not.
You sure spew a lot TBSC nonsense for not being in TBSC.
You read it wrong then, didn't you?!
Where did I lie?
How did I twist what you said?
You're grasping at straws, throwing around key words that you love, like bigot and trolls.
So, they're afraid of cops, none of them hate them...that's a fact?
Where in the F do you get your facts?
You sure spew a lot of nonsense with made up facts.
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#48 Feb 16, 2014
If there using the storm drains etc. for their toilet they need the rotten eggs-a simple knock will do.
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#49 Feb 16, 2014
If their just car campers who don't use the storm drains for their toilets etc., just give them a knock on the side with your fist--they'll move usually --they don't want to lose what they got--car campers are pretty cool--most use containers for their toilets with trash deposits.
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#50 Feb 16, 2014
Dog beach or "its" beach, is a direct contamination place-so its not all on the car campers--storm drain contamination is filtered and not a direct--its still bad--I finally cured my dog beach rash with " hibiclens" in the light blue bottle--I stuck really bad for a long time-especially in the summer when it got hot.
jeff needs a rubber room

San Francisco, CA

#51 Feb 17, 2014
jeff you need to track your insane nonsense into another thread.
The Truth Hurts

Santa Cruz, CA

#52 Feb 17, 2014
nah meen wrote:
<quoted text>
You read it wrong then, didn't you?!
Where did I lie?
How did I twist what you said?
You're grasping at straws, throwing around key words that you love, like bigot and trolls.
So, they're afraid of cops, none of them hate them...that's a fact?
Where in the F do you get your facts?
You sure spew a lot of nonsense with made up facts.
Countdown to John accusing you of being either me or DBS and adding your name to his "troll archives" in 3....2.....

The halfwit plays like a broken record.
jeffry helms

Daly City, CA

#53 Feb 17, 2014
jeff needs a rubber room wrote:
jeff you need to track your insane nonsense into another thread.
You need to suc the sht out of my as-hole for two weeks straight then maybe just maybe you can apologize about it after pimping your mother out for fake wingnut crack. SO YOU think the delaware dr. car camper crew don't use the sewer drains as their toilet?? HA!! numerous examples etc. etc. need I say more--not cool to let people "WALK ALL OVER" and ruin tourism etc. etc. There is really nothing wrong with relapsing and maybe camping out for awhile and or touring or doing the cheap camp out tourism car camper etc. or "just out of the house" car camper etc .or bad luck etc.---but to step on other people's rights or the health and safety codes etc.--is not cool--you need to find a medium somewhere--
jeffry helms

Daly City, CA

#54 Feb 17, 2014
This is the obvious highway 1 stopover place--so maybe it would be right to install a sewer RV pipe?? But I'm sure, most of the contamination is from "throw in's" ??
The Truth Hurts

Santa Cruz, CA

#55 Feb 17, 2014
Given the constantly changing IP location each time he posts, always in the easy bay, it's pretty obvious to me that John trolls as "jeffry helms" when he's off his bipolar meds.

Prove me wrong John. Google "jeffry helms". He doesn't exist off Topix.

He's just another sockpuppet figure of John's disease addled brain.
jeffry helms

Daly City, CA

#56 Feb 17, 2014
This is the time honored sequence of events--and you gotta have a lot of clean and sober time to know this---

1. drug and alcohol use.
2.zoonotic contamination--std or fecal
3.zoonotic conflict.
4.zoonotic conflict-turning racial or religious
5.mass slaughter.

time honored.
jeffry helms

Daly City, CA

#57 Feb 17, 2014
The Truth Hurts wrote:
Given the constantly changing IP location each time he posts, always in the easy bay, it's pretty obvious to me that John trolls as "jeffry helms" when he's off his bipolar meds.
Prove me wrong John. Google "jeffry helms". He doesn't exist off Topix.
He's just another sockpuppet figure of John's disease addled brain.
So I'm this bad guy who sticks up for the health and safety codes?? What are poop plague crusader?? I know, I got a sore enough times to know how bad contamination is, you obviously don't.
jeffry helms

Daly City, CA

#58 Feb 17, 2014
excuse me ---what are you.
jeffry helms

Daly City, CA

#59 Feb 17, 2014
when I got my sore---I went to the hospital, the illness went on the computer--the computer alerted the police--the police came and ran me off--end of story---no harm done.
jeffry helms

Daly City, CA

#60 Feb 17, 2014
At delaware dr.--its a "hit and run" thing on wheels--with the ocean current and tides--its a hard thing to pin down--but its a "issue" and a important one.--with health concerns etc.--we all know that. I can understand the frustration etc.-bigtime hard issue---the solution is a median strip--

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Grand jury indicts 13 alleged members of San Jo... (May '08) 8 hr Quicchands 119
Holy Shlicht! Santa Merida "Bend Over" Troll Ex... 12 hr Buzz 2
SCPD Sgt Loran 'Butch' Baker Molested Nine Women? (Jul '13) Nov 14 Ben Dover 295
News Las Lomas man set for arraignment on attempted ... (Jan '10) Nov 11 taurus 38
News Gangs, surf culture intertwine in Santa Cruz, a... (May '10) Nov 9 Frickery 300
News Driver in gang slaying denied parole (Feb '10) Oct 29 JmguZman 27
News Sentencing of Wastonville farm manager convicte... (Mar '09) Oct 29 11 years later 14

Santa Cruz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages