Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

John E Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not John and I dont believe the lies you spread about him.
Are you a TBSC member?
Is it official TBSC policy to defame his character like you have done with Becky Johnson?
You spread these lies about him but you have said far worse things on topix, Buzz.
Then there is the fact that one of you vandalized Becky's house after you publicized her address on topix.
More drivel from John E Colby, liar, cyberstalker and Loon who was evicted from his section 8, catcrap-stinking hovel for stalking his neighbors, peeping in their windows in the middle of the night, aggressive behaviour, making false police reports and threatening to go "postal". John made up stories about his neighbors trying to get them in trouble with the law. SCPD threatened John with legal action and now won't respond to his calls! John is the biggest liar in this forum. John is also an expert in STALKING!
John's biggest accomplishment, after a life of abject failure, was getting evicted from Mission Gardens Apartments. You have to move heaven and earth to remove a nutjob who is. receiving public assistance.

How do YOU explain your eviction. StalkerLoon?

P.S. Nobody gives a crap about your ravings, or you! That's why NO ONE helped you fight your eviction.

“Facile Largire de Alieno”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

TBSC Loons wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not John and I dont believe your lies about him.
Buzz, you really seem like someone who would throw eggs at a motor home.
You have so much hate in you.
I disagree.
More drivel from John E Colby, liar, cyberstalker and Loon who was evicted from his section 8, catcrap-stinking hovel for stalking his neighbors, peeping in their windows in the middle of the night, aggressive behaviour, making false police reports and threatening to go "postal". John made up stories about his neighbors trying to get them in trouble with the law. SCPD threatened John with legal action and now won't respond to his calls! John is the biggest liar in this forum. John is also an expert in STALKING!
John's biggest accomplishment, after a life of abject failure, was getting evicted from Mission Gardens Apartments. You have to move heaven and earth to remove a nutjob who is. receiving public assistance.

P.S. Nobody gives a crap about your ravings, or you! That's why NO ONE helped you fight your eviction.
Raleigh

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

TBSC Loons wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that all you TBSC trolls do is call names and threaten people?
I am starting to believe this egg post now if you are the detractors to it.
I'm not in TBSC. I haven't called anyone a name or threatened anyone. You're hopelessly lost in your trolling attempts and have nothing of substance to add to any topic.
TBSC Troll Alert

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Harry provided clarification.....

harry hubing November 17, 2013 at 11:53 AM

well when someone yells tbsc. And then throws eggs at you and others...what would you think. This is an everyday-night..thing that happens...been happening for a long time now..no it's not another homeless doing this...it's a coward doing this..and it's not just my motor home it's others also..and homeless just walking from one place to another..to cheap...lol..profiling...how funny..
WooF

Burlingame, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

TBSC Troll Alert wrote:
well when someone yells tbsc. And then throws eggs at you and others...what would you think. This is an everyday-night..thing that happens...been happening for a long time now..no it's not another homeless doing this...it's a coward doing this..and it's not just my motor home it's others also..and homeless just walking from one place to another..to cheap...lol..profiling...how funny..
Evicted stalker ass puppet diarrhea

Steve

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

TBSC Troll Alert wrote:
I'd like you to know that for those of us that were raised in Santa Cruz, egging houses, people, and cars is normal behavior for teenagers. If you haven't been on the receiving end of this behavior, you must not have been around for very long. I could tell you more but you'll just twist it into something that it is not.
TBSC Loons

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like you to know that for those of us that were raised in Santa Cruz, egging houses, people, and cars is normal behavior for teenagers. If you haven't been on the receiving end of this behavior, you must not have been around for very long. I could tell you more but you'll just twist it into something that it is not.
This is a common Take Back Santa Cruz narrative: that Santa Cruz is a bad place and that it has always been a bad place, except in some remote era that no one in TBSC lived through. Dexter "I'm not a corporate criminal" Cube sure aint no local. Neither is Steve "I'm fine with junkies dying" Schlicht. Neither is Sum Dim or Buzz or DBS. Craig Comstock local? No way.

Santa Cruz is a great place and egging people has never been acceptable behavior here, no matter what your measure of time or length of residency here is.

No TBSC, egging people is not acceptable here in Santa Cruz.
TBSC Loons

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

TBSC Troll Alert wrote:
Crickets from the TBSC trolls about this.
TBSC Loons

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Raleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not in TBSC. I haven't called anyone a name or threatened anyone. You're hopelessly lost in your trolling attempts and have nothing of substance to add to any topic.
No comment of any substance from you about the allegations, or the update to the allegations on the original Patch post.

Yawn. You must be TBSC's Sum Dim spamming away a thread again..
Donny B

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Let's remind readers why JOHN E. COLBY was EVICTED from MGA on September 20, 2013(as described in his eviction notice).

•Disrupting livability
•Adversely affecting health, safety and right to quiet enjoyment
•Adverse financial effect on project
•Ongoing harassment of other tenants
•Photographing female caregivers after dark
•False complaints and harassment of staff
•False accusations
•Gathering and publishing personal data
•Publishing personal “genealogical analysis” and “family tree’ of staff and family
•Stalking behavior
•Hostile confrontations
•Aggressive interrogation
•Hostile and inappropriate interactions
•Hang-up phone calls to staff’s home numbers
•Loudly discussing (threatening)“going postal”
•Frightening staff
•Harassment of residents
•Causing multiple unreasonable expenditures
•Making multiple false and baseless complaints
•Require substantial management time and resources
Steve

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

TBSC Loons wrote:
<quoted text>
No comment of any substance from you about the allegations, or the update to the allegations on the original Patch post.
Yawn. You must be TBSC's Sum Dim spamming away a thread again..
What have I alleged? Me, not anyone else...me. I've never posted on Patch. I'm spamming away a thread again? Your lies are easily discernible. I'm not in TBSC and have no affiliation with them. I did know Greiner since I was raised here, add that to your archive.
Cameron

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Judged:

TBSC Troll Alert wrote:
take back Santa Cruz....or vigilantes
Posted by harry hubing , November 12, 2013 at 11:11 AM
well it never fails...there's good and there's bad...in any group of people. But the homeless and not so homeless(motor home)..are getting tired of being hit by eggs. And I for one, have to buy a window for my motor home. THANKS TBSC..(you need to put your people in check before this gets out of hand)
http://santacruz.patch.com/groups/opinion/p/t...
Any updates?
The Real Jim Spring

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Judged:

Most "activists" including Becky, John and his sister see asking questions or for clarification about the statements they make as "attacks". Debate is apparently an attack vector. Interesting.
Cameron

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Judged:

TBSC Troll Alert wrote:
I see, here is one of the updates.
Cameron

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

The Real Jim Spring wrote:
Most "activists" including Becky, John and his sister see asking questions or for clarification about the statements they make as "attacks". Debate is apparently an attack vector. Interesting.
Did Eric Rowland ever describe the Ken Skindog Collins trash grabber assault on the homeless person with you?

Rowland was at that.

Video here....
http://youtu.be/NMTYSZocv4k
JohnPorkxPat

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Cameron wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Eric Rowland ever describe the Ken Skindog Collins trash grabber assault on the homeless person with you?
Rowland was at that.
Video here....
http://youtu.be/NMTYSZocv4k
Skindog's doing great! I've been reading about his achievements in the paper. No news on the jealous failed chimp advocate.

Keep dumping on Skindog since the more you rail the more he succeeds. You campaigned and wanted your neighbors evicted and YOU GET EVICTED! BWA-HA-HA-HA!!
Question

Castro Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Did Skindog ever have to deal with the police for that assault?
nah meen

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

nope because the police did not think it was assault

you gonna let it go now?

i doubt it
Question

Castro Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

nah meen wrote:
you gonna let it go now?
i doubt it
How would they know it was not an assault if they did not investigate it?
172NON

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

nah meen wrote:
you gonna let it go now?
i doubt it
Coarse they didn't think that. TBSC tells them what to think and do and who to prosecute with their bike check bribes.{yall know tha photo} Imma print some bumper stickers like those memorial ones people have:'Never for get Ken Maffei' LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Santa Cruz Forum right now

Search the Santa Cruz Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 37 min Randy 7,845
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Posture ped 200,335
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 1 hr Remote 15,917
3 cheers for Robert Norse (Jun '13) 4 hr Hail Yes 228
TBSC compared to NEO NAZIS 7 hr Donny B 107
Archive for Jim Spring posts (Dec '13) 7 hr Donny B 693
DBS has stalked Becky Johnson for FOUR YEARS (Aug '13) 7 hr Donny B 202
Is DBS a Good Employee? (Jul '12) 7 hr Donny B 142
•••
•••
•••
Santa Cruz Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••