First Prev
of 4
Next Last
TBSC Troll Alert

San Leandro, CA

#1 Nov 13, 2013
take back Santa Cruz....or vigilantes
Posted by harry hubing , November 12, 2013 at 11:11 AM

well it never fails...there's good and there's bad...in any group of people. But the homeless and not so homeless(motor home)..are getting tired of being hit by eggs. And I for one, have to buy a window for my motor home. THANKS TBSC..(you need to put your people in check before this gets out of hand)

http://santacruz.patch.com/groups/opinion/p/t...
DBS

Cupertino, CA

#2 Nov 13, 2013
TBSC Troll Alert wrote:
take back Santa Cruz....or vigilantes
Posted by harry hubing , November 12, 2013 at 11:11 AM
well it never fails...there's good and there's bad...in any group of people. But the homeless and not so homeless(motor home)..are getting tired of being hit by eggs. And I for one, have to buy a window for my motor home. THANKS TBSC..(you need to put your people in check before this gets out of hand)
http://santacruz.patch.com/groups/opinion/p/t...
(A) There is WHAT EVIDENCE linking ANY member of TBSC to this alleged incident?
WOOFERz

Santa Cruz, CA

#3 Nov 13, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
John couldn't come up with a single fact if his life depended on it! His best contribution will be as kitty litter!
Eggz

Santa Cruz, CA

#4 Nov 13, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to thank the person that posted the manure that hubing spewed on patch, it gave me an idea for the motorhome down the road.
WOOFERz

Santa Cruz, CA

#5 Nov 13, 2013
Eggz wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to thank the person that posted the manure that hubing spewed on patch, it gave me an idea for the motorhome down the road.
We ought to find out where Colby is bedding down and give him a good egging!
Johnstill at MGA

Santa Cruz, CA

#6 Nov 13, 2013
WOOFERz wrote:
<quoted text>
We ought to find out where Colby is bedding down and give him a good egging!
John is still hiding at MGA spooning with his sister/wife, Chatty Phatty.
Buzz

Daly City, CA

#7 Nov 13, 2013
Johnstill at MGA wrote:
<quoted text>
John is still hiding at MGA spooning with his sister/wife, Chatty Phatty.
I doubt it. The neighbors would be up in arms and JSCO would be all over it. Jabba the Gut would be receiving her eviction notice and John's fat ass would be waddling down Grandview with Nathan Benjamin's boot print jiggling on behind.
Johnstill at MGA

Santa Cruz, CA

#8 Nov 13, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt it. The neighbors would be up in arms and JSCO would be all over it. Jabba the Gut would be receiving her eviction notice and John's fat ass would be waddling down Grandview with Nathan Benjamin's boot print jiggling on behind.
No. Really. John is spooning Phatty in her apartment.
I just peeked in her window....gag.

I just had one of my neighbors... actually John's favorite disabled neighbor to spy on at 4:00 am....come with me to have another peekypoo and sure nuff, there he was clutching his tighty-whities as he ran to hide in the closet!!

After calling the manager, she said for both of us to write down all details, time and date and come to her office in the morning.

The manager here at MGA wants Phatty kicked out as much (if not more) as us tenants!
TBSC Loon DBS

Hayward, CA

#9 Nov 13, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
You should ask Harry.

All I know is that HUFF has never been accused of throwing eggs at anyone.

Maybe its because they are civilized in HUFF.

You see how your TBSC troll buddies reacted to this....with violence?

Its typical of TBSC to do that.
Stay classy

Santa Cruz, CA

#10 Nov 13, 2013
TBSC Loon DBS wrote:
All I know is that HUFF has never been accused of throwing eggs at anyone.
Maybe its because they are civilized in HUFF.
That's right. Over the years, HUFF has only been accused of goading their followers into trying to torch the city attorney's office, before that, arson of a wing of city hall, and the hose vandalisms against law offices that defend the indigent, an insurance office, and state parks after the failed "sit in" at city hall.
TBSC Troll Alert

Hayward, CA

#11 Nov 13, 2013
Stay classy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right. Over the years, HUFF has only been accused of goading their followers into trying to torch the city attorney's office, before that, arson of a wing of city hall, and the hose vandalisms against law offices that defend the indigent, an insurance office, and state parks after the failed "sit in" at city hall.
Accusations from the TBSC trolls dont count, they lie like crazy.

They have been stalking Becky Johnson for years, calling her "BJ" hundreds of times.

You are TBSC member Sum Dim, are you not?

I believe he was the one who first publicized Becky's home address on topix and her property was vandalized.
Initials

Santa Cruz, CA

#12 Nov 14, 2013
TBSC Troll Alert wrote:
They have been stalking Becky Johnson for years, calling her "BJ" hundreds of times.
Her name is Becky Johnson, at least as she's listed on the court calendar whenever her case comes around. Not a contraction for Rebecca. First name starts with a B, last name starts with a B. Initials become B. J. BJ. You post to yourself with you make believe "Parent's Club" identities praising your posts as "Reality Check", referring to yourself as RC. What's the problem other than BJ's ineffectual demands?
TBSC Troll Alert

Hayward, CA

#13 Nov 14, 2013
Here is what Becky has to say about it, which I am sure you have read.....

"REMINDER TO DONNY B: I've asked you before and I am now asking again. Please do not call me "BJ". I use my real name for a reason. I am responsible for everything I say and do. Please stop.

I find it offensive and purposely disrespectful. I work as a local teacher, and my students may read these posts. They may mimic your language or find it funny to call me "BJ" in class. Indeed it has happened already, and I have dealt with it by asking them to stop. MY students cease upon my first request.

YOU however, in some kind of 5th grade, pottie humoresque fashion, continue to call me "BJ" again and again and again. Perhaps you get some perverse pleasure in doing so? But obviously your are rude and crude and don't have a REAL response to my points.

Most likely you are trying to make this forum hostile to any woman who comes in here and dares to speak an opinion different than yours. Making fun of my body, or using sexual entendre's when they are totally out of place, is a sure clue.

It's also bullying behavior. So. I ask again. Please call me Becky, or Ms. Johnson, or even Becky J."

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/west-whittier...
Raleigh

Santa Cruz, CA

#14 Nov 14, 2013
TBSC Troll Alert wrote:
Here is what Becky has to say about it, which I am sure you have read.....
"REMINDER TO DONNY B: I've asked you before and I am now asking again. Please do not call me "BJ". I use my real name for a reason. I am responsible for everything I say and do. Please stop.
I find it offensive and purposely disrespectful. I work as a local teacher, and my students may read these posts. They may mimic your language or find it funny to call me "BJ" in class. Indeed it has happened already, and I have dealt with it by asking them to stop. MY students cease upon my first request.
YOU however, in some kind of 5th grade, pottie humoresque fashion, continue to call me "BJ" again and again and again. Perhaps you get some perverse pleasure in doing so? But obviously your are rude and crude and don't have a REAL response to my points.
Most likely you are trying to make this forum hostile to any woman who comes in here and dares to speak an opinion different than yours. Making fun of my body, or using sexual entendre's when they are totally out of place, is a sure clue.
It's also bullying behavior. So. I ask again. Please call me Becky, or Ms. Johnson, or even Becky J."
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/west-whittier...
Who cares what BJ has to say?
Buzz

Daly City, CA

#15 Nov 14, 2013
Raleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Or John E Colby aka TBSC Troll Alert!
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#16 Nov 14, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Or John E Colby aka TBSC Troll Alert!
Or Pat Colby aka Jabba the Gut!
TBSC Loons

Hayward, CA

#17 Nov 14, 2013
Raleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that all you TBSC trolls do is call names and threaten people?

I am starting to believe this egg post now if you are the detractors to it.
Buzz

Daly City, CA

#18 Nov 14, 2013
JOHN E COLBY wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that all you TBSC trolls do is call names and threaten people?
I am starting to believe this egg post now if you are the detractors to it.
No one cares what comes out of your mouth, John. When you were exposed and evicted for harassing and stalking women and the disabled, you became s pariah.
TBSC Loons

Hayward, CA

#19 Nov 14, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares what comes out of your mouth, John. When you were exposed and evicted for harassing and stalking women and the disabled, you became s pariah.
I'm not John and I dont believe the lies you spread about him.

Are you a TBSC member?

Is it official TBSC policy to defame his character like you have done with Becky Johnson?

You spread these lies about him but you have said far worse things on topix, Buzz.

Then there is the fact that one of you vandalized Becky's house after you publicized her address on topix.
TBSC Loons

Hayward, CA

#20 Nov 14, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not John and I dont believe your lies about him.

Buzz, you really seem like someone who would throw eggs at a motor home.

You have so much hate in you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rip Curl signs lease for Rittenhouse Building i... 5 hr ANON 1
Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 10 hr Jesus 335
Is the person who wrote this nuts? 19 hr John Colby 11
Archive for Jim Spring posts (Dec '13) 19 hr John Colby 877
cfabsc (Jan '14) 20 hr John Colby 585
Cyberbullying to sexting: Santa Cruz class an '... 21 hr DBS 29
DBS and the Chanukah House (Dec '13) 22 hr DBS 20
Santa Cruz Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web